Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Mercedes-benz Takes Voice Control To Another Level With The New E-class - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes-benz Takes Voice Control To Another Level With The New E-class (25403 Views)

Mercedes-benz Takes Voice Control To Another Level With The New E-class By Naija / Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth / Mercedes E-class, GLC, V-class & GLE Coupe Unveiled All In One Day In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes-benz Takes Voice Control To Another Level With The New E-class by Tobycharles: 1:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
There r two automobiles; Benz n d rest...
Re: Mercedes-benz Takes Voice Control To Another Level With The New E-class by Fearlez: 2:17pm On Aug 11, 2017
EazyMoh:

Yeah I mean exactly that. so is it 85 or 95? Not sure about the model year.
I Learnt how to drive on that car, may be because I was a kid I never got to know the exact year.
yeah, 1976 to 1985. That car had a roadgrip and feel far above its time, that supercedes what honda is offering in its 2004 accord.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes-benz Takes Voice Control To Another Level With The New E-class by EazyMoh(m): 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
Fearlez:
yeah, 1976 to 1985. That car had a roadgrip and feel far above its time, that supercedes what honda is offering in its 2004 accord.
Thanks for the correction.
Am telling you the build, the suspension and everything. I think we said goodbye to ours around 2007 but the body was intact. the doors OMG the doors when you close them the felt so good no any slacking whatsoever.
Only problem was it guzzles fuel like no tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercedes-benz Takes Voice Control To Another Level With The New E-class by lilnick(m): 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2017
In Future's voice.. "not all nigga could hoop in a Benz "
Re: Mercedes-benz Takes Voice Control To Another Level With The New E-class by akigbemaru: 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2017
sticalmary:
There is a similar car like this on the street of Lagos.
How do Nigerians afford expensive cars evennin this recession.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqEDCB_cG1c
Re: Mercedes-benz Takes Voice Control To Another Level With The New E-class by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
MB are very late to join the party with virtual cockpit.
Anyways a good try on the e-klasse...
Re: Mercedes-benz Takes Voice Control To Another Level With The New E-class by CarReg(m): 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
Huunnmmm..........

Should anyone of you guys be buying, remember CarReg is here to help you register it

New Vehicle Reg | Change of ownership | Papers Renewal @CarRegNG

Patronizing a corporate organization for vehicle papers renewal guarantees original vehicle documentations.

Value Propositions:
| Payment on delivery | Delivery within 6 hours (Renewal) | Door step delivery Nationwide | 24 hours delivery (New Registration)| 5 days delivery (Change of ownership)|

https://carreg.com.ng/product-list.php?pg1-cid48.html | 09090144706

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Old E-Class Turned Into Rolls-Royce: The Real Story (photos) / 5 Car Features We Use Differently In Nigeria / Caterpillar Wedged on a Truck in Abuja with Stones!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.