Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) (55319 Views)

16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday / Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by HOLYDICK(m): 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
I no fit laugh grin
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by kingrt2(m): 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
OK na

See signature
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by bayutech(m): 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
should I laugh?
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by ProFuhrer: 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
Wonders shall never end.
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by tomholly: 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
na waohhhhh
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
They both look kpanshable grin
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by realsammie(m): 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
can you imagine... seee as i rush cum see bobbie. abeg dem dey baff person with towel
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by 2Ways(m): 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nak*d photos or I don't believe.
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by addikt(m): 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
Mtsheww, them no show am well...no be watin I expect ......mtshewwww........#WALKAWAY#
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Yuji: 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
Bad news for perverts and Vaseline crew grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by fghanni(m): 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
smiley
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by gozie112(m): 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
Chaii,,,warris her bobi
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
Felixalex:
This is not fair, ordinary laps sef pesin cannot see, not to talk of bwess. Unacceptable!!! sad
U nor well o grin

1 Like

Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Darmieque: 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
may sense fall on u
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by keypha1: 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
Yeye dey smell
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by alphaconde(m): 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
social has revealed that some people are quite insane
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
Why She nor bath am naked. Very funny but nice. Mennnnn! The girl fresh sha!

Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by EmpressEnnie(f): 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
Lol...katikati of d century
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by abbeylua(m): 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
Wetin eyes no go see for naija��

Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by miraz(m): 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
i no fit lauf oooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by chuckdee4(m): 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
The things people do for recognition on the Internet

1 Like

Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by thundafire: 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
We boiz love dis but disappointed not dy real deal while dy ladies where hoping to see how her back side nd front side be compared to dier own
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by omoikea(m): 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
how did i get here

irrelevant things on front page this season
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Sydney17(m): 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
If the mother just do mistake say she wan help her wash the puna as she use to do! Mmmmmmmmm! Mama go shout in Spanish how boys don turn that part to canal! Lolz
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
I hope this is not lesbianism redefined.
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Afonja2000: 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
Afonjas and Igbos are always disgracing Nigerians. The girl is pretty though
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by musawisdom(m): 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
Birthday gone hi-tech
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by madridguy(m): 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
Very funny.
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
That's what you get when your Mum is a social media addict.
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Felixalex(m): 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
IamZod:

U nor well o grin

What is worth doing is worth doing well, who de tie towel bath abeg?
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by dbar: 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
Adults behaving like small pikin
They look more like elder sister and younger sister. Mtchew...[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar / Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv / ‘i’m My Husband’s 33rd Wife, Any Woman He Touches Ends Up With Him’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.