Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) (55322 Views)

16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday / Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by ugochuks09(m): 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
The mumu look serious asif what she is doing is rite.... next year birthday ur father will bath u.......
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Zedoo(m): 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
Mama still fresh well
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nellybank(m): 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
My brother I tire o... Nigerians will never stop being fooling with senseless stunt
Ekakamba:
Dem dey baf person with towel for body? grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Na with towel angry woman, you and your daughter no serious. Remove the towel and take pictures
toto nor go kill u.

Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by ATK4Joy(f): 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
Radarada angry
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Ademoore07(m): 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
Infact, this style is trending grin grin

Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
Men are not smelling
We always move around with our vaselin
Tnk God she used towel

Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by santicruz: 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
Lol, yeye, ndi ara
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ademoore07:
Infact, this style is trending grin grin
Foolish acts

1 Like

Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by jahguide2268(m): 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
Dis is disgustin
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ara di na udi nu di..... ara agbala ndi ara
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by mikeweezy(m): 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
remove everything from her body and show us how u do wash under there......
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by talebearer123: 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
Darmieque:
the funny tin is that they actually look serious when wat they r doing is a complete joke.

grin thats funniest part
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by bluejean(f): 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
I won't sit to do this. cheesy
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by kbzee11(m): 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
She for follow five her breast nah to make am complete .... grin
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by nellyelitz(m): 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
Aunty did you used to bath her with towel?

1 Share

Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by micflo28(m): 7:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ekakamba:
Dem dey baf person with towel for body? grin tongue
Lol... my guy, wetin you want see cheesy grin
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by mosexcellency(f): 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
There's no love greater love than that of a mother's! S/O to all moms out there, y'all rock!
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nathanieloo7(m): 8:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
Jobless fellows grin
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by ikemesit4477: 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
rem44:
A lovely mother celebrated her grown up daughter on her birthday in a special way.She personally did the old things she used to do for her(bathing her,feeding her with feeding bottle and more).The love of a mother knows no bound.

See photos after the cut.....

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/see-how-lovely-mother-celebrated-her.html?m=1
Assignment from white garment Church!
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by mark2sunny(m): 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
sweatlana:
She's just showing to the world that she's still her baby.

Mothers are precious.

Cherish your mama.

Those of us who's mom's are departed will give anything to have them back cry

I miss you mummy cry cry cry

I miss my mum
I was only 11 when she died. I would give my own life to have my mum with.

1 Like

Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by sweatlana: 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
mark2sunny:

I miss my mum
I was only 11 when she died. I would give my own life to have my mum with.
11?? OMG! just when you needed her the most.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

I lost mine when I was 20 almost 9years ago. It still hurts like yesterday.
I miss her so much...
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by disneybanks1980(m): 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
i hope d girl is suffering from autism,ahhhaaaa,full grown like ds,o ma se o,ibosi o,aye le
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by chukzgerine33(f): 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Na with towel angry woman, you and your daughter no serious. Remove the towel and take pictures
Lwkmh
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by kasee(m): 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
no seriousness.

Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by samwise180(m): 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
the mother bottle feeding the daughter is kinda funny
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by cindybaby22(f): 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Lol
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by joinnow: 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
I pity this woman husband
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Godmond(m): 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nonsense,disgusting and immaturity of the highest degree.
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Sleyanya1(m): 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
Kobicove:

Na wetin you wan see? grin

grin grin grin

What is worth doing is worth doing well na
Re: Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) by Rapture4real(m): 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
Confusion everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar / Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv / ‘i’m My Husband’s 33rd Wife, Any Woman He Touches Ends Up With Him’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.