Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. - Travel (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. (381599 Views)

Nvc Processing / Case Complete At NVC For IR1/CR1 Immigrant Visa / Photo Of Overspeeding Car That Flew Into The 2nd Floor Of A Building In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Duuzsz(m): 9:42pm On Feb 14, 2021
richhills:
Yes, misplaced the copy he suppose to send to me. The expired date on the form is 10/31/2021
You are still on track, since the AOS you submitted has not expire, you have nothing to worry about. However, if the AOS expire before your interview, they will need to download and fill fresh AOS, in which you’ll take to the interview.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by kellycute(m): 10:25pm On Feb 14, 2021
Combzc:
Hello house,
Please, what is the next line of action if an applicant's document have been received and approved since February 2020? and there hasn't been further mail from NVC since then.

PLEASE HELP embarassed embarassed embarassed
when is your prority date?

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 8:20am On Feb 15, 2021
xcesspower:
To God be the Glory, I have left Nigeria for good. I have now united back with my family... Thank you all that answered my questions....may God come through for all that are still waiting

Congratulations its has been a long process we thank God for your life
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by dbaruwa(m): 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2021
xcesspower:
To God be the Glory, I have left Nigeria for good. I have now united back with my family... Thank you all that answered my questions....may God come through for all that are still waiting

Sorry point of correction, u left Naija for the best. Congratulations and many more wins.

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2021
dbaruwa:

Sorry point of correction, u left Naija for the best. Congratulations and many more wins.
He said for good. It means permanently.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by TaureanMastiff: 5:07am On Feb 16, 2021
dbblessboy:
Guyz please assist, My PD is 2016 Sept in the F1 Category, but yet recently asked to provide DNA sample and other documents as proof of relationship with my petitioner (dad)

The visa bulletin date for F1 still at Sept 14, what does this mean?

Same with me but for the DNA it’s optional
Try get this documents and submit
* A Sworn Affidavits ( 2 or more )
* Medical Records. *
* School Records. (Early school preferably)*
* Pictures *
* Western union money transfer slips if any *
* Vaccination Records
* Religious documents etc
These are all needed to approve your I130 petition.

Thank you, all these were also included in the list of documents to be submitted.

What's your PD?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Mrkelvyn08(m): 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2021
Rayhanna:
[left][/left][right][/right][color=#990000][/color]

Yes, all family based categories dey under the ban oo. You should review the proclamation again.

Is it not the same ban that Biden just revoked?

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Planner99: 3:07am On Feb 17, 2021
Birth certificate missing. Replacement document?

Hello everyone. I'm in F2B category and have been contacted to submit documents.  I can't find my birth certificate so I went to the National Population Commision to get another one. Rather than give me a birth certificate lithankske I requested, I was issued some kind of letter of attestation of birth with my passport photo attached and stamped, all with correct details.

I'd like to know if anyone else has been in similar shoes and if the attestation of birth letter was accepted by the NVC.
Thanks.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by IrepChrist: 6:09am On Feb 17, 2021
That is all you need as a replacement. ...
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Tekzyflex(m): 6:12am On Feb 17, 2021
Planner99:

Hello everyone. I'm in F2B category and have been contacted to submit documents.  I can't find my birth certificate so I went to the National Population Commision to get another one. Rather than give me a birth certificate lithankske I requested, I was issued some kind of letter of attestation of birth with my passport photo attached and stamped, all with correct details.

I'd like to know if anyone else has been in similar shoes and if the attestation of birth letter was accepted by the NVC.
Thanks.

You are on track.....NPC don't give birth certificate,what is issued out is attestation of birth. So no cause for alarm.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by kellycute(m): 3:20pm On Feb 17, 2021
Planner99:

Thanks.
please when is your prority date?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by dbblessboy(m): 4:10pm On Feb 17, 2021
TaureanMastiff:

Thank you, all these were also included in the list of documents to be submitted.

What's your PD?
PD 2017 Feb F1
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Planner99: 8:05pm On Feb 17, 2021
kellycute:
please when is your prority date?

March 2016.

Please how does this affect my question?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Mikkyjuicy1234: 2:37am On Feb 20, 2021
Pls I need help concerning my questions, was told my CASE IS CURRENTLY AT NVC for F1 visa and my priority date is 09 FEB 2018. What does that mean and when would I be allowed to start submitting documents! Cuz been like 3years of waiting.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Nobody: 5:11am On Feb 20, 2021
Mikkyjuicy1234:
Pls I need help concerning my questions, was told my CASE IS CURRENTLY AT NVC for F1 visa and my priority date is 09 FEB 2018. What does that mean and when would I be allowed to start submitting documents! Cuz
been like 3years of waiting.
You are not current for anything.For documentation it is 08AUG15 and for interview it is 15Sep14.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Mikkyjuicy1234: 1:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
Thanks for ur response, pls how is it been calculated! So as to focus on smth else pending the time. Thanks
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Tessypatsy: 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
Good afternoon my lovelies. I'm new here, I have submitted all my document including the police report and it has been approved. It was approved last week . When should I be expecting my interview date? My husband filed for i and my son
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by IrepChrist: 2:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
@ Mikkyjuicy
There is a Bulletin that is released monthly as an update on submission of documents and interviews call up.....
You can track NVC progress there and also make some predictions on when you will possibly be contacted. ....

You may still have to wait for like 4 years.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
Mikkyjuicy1234:
Thanks for ur response, pls how is it been calculated! So as to focus on smth else pending the time. Thanks
Go to their website. Or type in US VISA BULLETIN FOR February 2021. When they release March's, type IN FOR March 2021 and read up. You need more four years!
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Timiofak(m): 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
Tessypatsy:
Good afternoon my lovelies. I'm new here, I have submitted all my document including the police report and it has been approved. It was approved last week . When should I be expecting my interview date? My husband filed for i and my son

If this is cr1/cr2 or ir1/ir2 ( married to us citizen)

They currently scheduled people that dqed in October for match/april

you dqed in February

let's say 3-4 months time sha

just start looking for money for medicals, for both of you it should be around 250k (plus vaccines), gather your documents too

but if it's f2a (married to green card holder) there is currently a ban on those classes of visa, lasting till March ending.

be sure of which one you are ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Timiofak(m): 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2021
Mikkyjuicy1234:
Pls I need help concerning my questions, was told my CASE IS CURRENTLY AT NVC for F1 visa and my priority date is 09 FEB 2018. What does that mean and when would I be allowed to start submitting documents! Cuz been like 3years of waiting.

Mad, since its f1 you have like 3 more years of waiting at least. just keep calm and remove your mind from it

It's going to move swiftly. And also if you can hold on, please don't get married just yet. Just wait a little bit.

2 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oemmy: 8:20pm On Feb 20, 2021
Please guys, what date are they for f4 category and which categories is under ban?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pristine88: 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
does the Ban affect F1, is the Embassy currently interviewing for that category
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Tessypatsy: 12:04am On Feb 21, 2021
Timiofak:

If this is cr1/cr2 or ir1/ir2 ( married to us citizen)

They currently scheduled people that dqed in October for match/april

you dqed in February

let's say 3-4 months time sha

just start looking for money for medicals, for both of you it should be around 250k (plus vaccines), gather your documents too

but if it's f2a (married to green card holder) there is currently a ban on those classes of visa, lasting till March ending.

be sure of which one you are ma
Okay ma . My husband is a green card holder. So I should be expecting d interview between now and march? Okkk I will prepare for the medical, pls ma still help me with the documents needed for the interview process so that I can start gathering them.
Secondly is our court marriage pics supposed to be in an album? Thanks for ur response so far
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Timiofak(m): 12:25am On Feb 21, 2021
Tessypatsy:
Oka ma . My husband is a green card holder. So I should be expecting d interview between now and march? Okkk I will prepare for the medical, pls ma still help me with the documents needed for the interview process so that I can start gathering them.
Secondly is our court marriage pics supposed to be in an album? Thanks for ur response so far

Ah, you matter is long ooooooo. F2a isn't scheduled for now, and you just dqed

to be candid I don't know when you would get your interview, but definitely not march or April.

You can have your images in album and also have them some in like an envelope, gather all your civil documents for you and your kid. Also gather the documents you submitted to nvc.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Combzc: 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2021
kellycute:
when is your prority date?
2013 Sir.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Tekzyflex(m): 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2021
Someone should help me explain this priority date of a thing.... Mine is under F2b and my priority date is 03 March 17......
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Timiofak(m): 11:30pm On Feb 21, 2021
Tekzyflex:
Someone should help me explain this priority date of a thing.... Mine is under F2b and my priority date is 03 March 17......

Your wait time is around 6-7 years, give or take 2023/2024. You should move out

Please don't get married.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Tekzyflex(m): 12:29am On Feb 22, 2021
Timiofak:

Your wait time is around 6-7 years, give or take 2023/2024. You should move out

Please don't get married.

Like seriously....But I thought when your case gets to NVC it's a bit closer? And visa bulletin in my category states 22MAY 16.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Timiofak(m): 2:48pm On Feb 22, 2021
Tekzyflex:

Like seriously....But I thought when your case gets to NVC it's a bit closer? And visa bulletin in my category states 22MAY 16.

Which bulletin be this? the one from travel. State website, says they are in 15 July 2015 for f2b

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal/visa-law0/visa-bulletin/2021/visa-bulletin-for-february-2021.html

Factor it in.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Tekzyflex(m): 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2021
Timiofak:

Which bulletin be this? the one from travel. State website, says they are in 15 July 2015 for f2b

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal/visa-law0/visa-bulletin/2021/visa-bulletin-for-february-2021.html

Factor it in.

What about this.....

B. DATES FOR FILING FAMILY-SPONSORED VISA APPLICATIONS

The chart below reflects dates for filing visa applications within a timeframe justifying immediate action in the application process. Applicants for immigrant visas who have a priority date earlier than the application date in the chart below may assemble and submit required documents to the Department of State’s National Visa Center, following receipt of notification from the National Visa Center containing detailed instructions. The application date for an oversubscribed category is the priority date of the first applicant who cannot submit documentation to the National Visa Center for an immigrant visa. If a category is designated “current,” all applicants in the relevant category may file applications, regardless of priority date.
The “C” listing indicates that the category is current, and that applications may be filed regardless of the applicant’s priority date. The listing of a date for any category indicates that only applicants with a priority date which is earlier than the listed date may file their application.

Visit www.uscis.gov/visabulletininfo for information on whether USCIS has determined that this chart can be used (in lieu of the chart in paragraph 4.A.) this month for filing applications for adjustment of status with USCIS.
Family-
Sponsored All Chargeability
Areas Except
Those Listed CHINA-
mainland
born INDIA MEXICO PHILIPPINES
F1 08AUG15 08AUG15 08AUG15 01MAR00 22OCT12
F2A 01JAN21 01JAN21 01JAN21 01JAN21 01JAN21
F2B 22MAY16 22MAY16 22MAY16 22DEC99 15APR12
F3 22JUN09 22JUN09 22JUN09 08SEP00 08JAN03
F4 01OCT07 01OCT07 01DEC05 08MAY99 01OCT02
5. Section 203(b) of the INA prescribes preference
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2021
My guy got the something oh. Passport retrieved with CR1 visa inside.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (179) (Reply)

Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.