Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. - Travel (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. (381434 Views)

Nvc Processing / Case Complete At NVC For IR1/CR1 Immigrant Visa / Photo Of Overspeeding Car That Flew Into The 2nd Floor Of A Building In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by chokey419(m): 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
AloneTK:

Hey bro!
Please, at what point were you requested to provide your DNA then?
Was it before USCIS approval or after the approval (while case was already at NVC)?
Any idea when they normally request for it in cases involving those in FB3 category?
Thanks.
Before Uscis approval
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by richhills(m): 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
Latest VB. Check the year of f3
seyifrenzy:

5 or 6 years! Haaaaa! Somebody help!!!

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by seyifrenzy(m): 10:36pm On Aug 13, 2021
richhills:
Latest VB. Check the year of f3

2008 for F3. O se se ye mi ni. Na to dey drink my milo and cabin biscuits jawe.

Thank you my people.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by socheata: 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2021
nowhere:

Are you current? When was your DQ?

My DQ was last July 2nd. Do you mean current on visa bulletin?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Nobody: 3:34am On Aug 15, 2021
socheata:

My DQ was last July 2nd. Do you mean current on visa bulletin?
Yes. See the newest bulletin? July 2nd ?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by torrentfinder1: 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
Make una no vex oh, I don't understand this bulletin something.
This new visa bulletin that F3 is at Nov 2008, Does this mean everyone before Nov 2008 that is DQ will now be scheduled for interview?

I am current and PD is June 2008.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
torrentfinder1:
Make una no vex oh, I don't understand this bulletin something.
This new visa bulletin that F3 is at Nov 2008, Does this mean everyone before Nov 2008 that is DQ will now be scheduled for interview?

I am current and PD is June 2008.
Normally yes, and backlog has taken over like the Taliban.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by torrentfinder1: 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
nowhere:

Normally yes, and backlog has taken over like the Taliban.

Hahahaha. grin

Thanks!
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by delight71: 11:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
Good evening everyone,
I received the 2nd 60 days notice form NVC this last week, but my police report will expire by September. Please my question is, is my police report still valid ?, or I should go and do another police report..
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 11:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
delight71:
Good evening everyone,
I received the 2nd 60 days notice form NVC this last week, but my police report will expire by September. Please my question is, can I still use the one I have, or I should go and do another police report..
Thanks.
You can just do the police certificate once you recieve IL is not anything that would taken time.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by delight71: 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ajenikoko89:

You can just do the police certificate once you recieve IL is not anything that would taken time.
Thanks
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by princemeadow(m): 7:19am On Aug 18, 2021
delight71:
Good evening everyone,
I received the 2nd 60 days notice form NVC this last week, but my police report will expire by September. Please my question is, is my police report still valid ?, or I should go and do another police report..
Thanks.

Same here and my DQ is Feb 2020 and PD is Jan 2007
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Chloraseptic: 7:39am On Aug 18, 2021
Good morning my fellow aspiring immigrants.

I received this message from NVC today and I don't seem to understand it well.

IrepChrist
Nowhere
Taal17

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 10:04am On Aug 18, 2021
princemeadow:

Same here and my DQ is Feb 2020 and PD is Jan 2007
Your 60days letter was because of you dq
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 18, 2021
Your petitioner is a USC now? What category have you been?
Chloraseptic:
Good morning my fellow aspiring immigrants.

I received this message from NVC today and I don't seem to understand it well.

IrepChrist
Nowhere
Taal17

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 18, 2021
Ajenikoko89:

Your 60days letter was because of you dq
I heard USCIS may stop DQing so as to allow NVC get folks interview letters.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 10:24am On Aug 18, 2021
nowhere:

you would even notice that the second chart on visa bulletin has been in october F4 for the past months and no new dq.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 10:25am On Aug 18, 2021
nowhere:
ask your petitioner if there is status change and if i may ask what category are you?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Chloraseptic: 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
nowhere:

I've been on F2B..

I'm just confused because the message doesn't seem like they want us to do anything about it.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Chloraseptic: 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2021
Ajenikoko89:
ask your petitioner if there is status change and if i may ask what category are you?

My category is F2B.. And what do you mean by status change
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2021
Chloraseptic:

Yes, if your parent is a USC now. USCIS can move you to F1 or F3 (if married) but I think they don't wanna because F2B is faster or something. Sometimes, applicants do the switching back and forth according to which category moves faster. It is allowed.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2021
Chloraseptic:

What is the status of your petitioner now? You were filed for which the person was a LPR.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Chloraseptic: 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2021
nowhere:

What is the status of your petitioner now? You were filed for which the person was a LPR.

I think they are trying to say I'm not converted to F1 because f2b is moving faster. I get it now.

Another question : How long will it take for them to review a missing document I was asked to resubmit.. Every other document has been accepted but they asked my petitioner to submit 2020 IRS transcript..
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by socheata: 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
delight71:
Good evening everyone,
Thanks.
May I know what is 2nd 60 days notice? Can anyone explain me? Since I am waiting for the interview letter as well I am curious what is it.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
socheata:

May I know what is 2nd 60 days notice? Can anyone explain me? Since I am waiting for the interview letter as well I am curious what is it.
Once you become current on the first chart of the visa bulletin, a letter is usually sent to tell you to be expectant of your IL within 60days and if you didnt receive it within the 60days it would be extended to another 60days until embassy are ready .
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Lee1303: 8:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
nowhere:

If this is true Pls what does mean? I am now about to start with my ds260 and civil documents.. will I be affected? That means I won’t get DQ afterwards or will they pause the 2nd chart date in the visa bulletin to stop new processing?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
Lee1303:

If this is true Pls what does mean? I am now about to start with my ds260 and civil documents.. will I be affected? That means I won’t get DQ afterwards or will they pause the 2nd chart date in the visa bulletin to stop new processing?
2nd chart for F4 at least has been stopped for months now...it is stuck at 01OCT07. So if they want who gets CURRENT on 1st chart to get IL, they may have to stop giving DQs. It primarily means leaving the 2nd chart 01OCT07 for example as it is or not processing others who have been given go-aheads but who are stalling.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Chloraseptic: 8:56am On Aug 19, 2021
Please house how long will it take nvc to review a document I resubmitted.

Is there a way I can let them know that I'm resubmitting the documents so they can review it on time.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by olembic: 7:20am On Aug 20, 2021
Experts say retrogression is coming to all F visa categories (F2A inclusive). This will give rise to extremely longer wait times.

This delay is becoming more of a strategy than Covid related.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Chloraseptic: 8:27am On Aug 20, 2021
Please I need response.

Will it take them another 2 months to review the 2020 IRS transcript they ask me to submit or will the review it as soon as I submit it.

Secondly, do I have to submit it the same way I submitted the rest documents before or do I submit it through public enquiry from.

Lastly, do I have to delete the 2017, 2018 and 2019 tax papers they rejected and upload the 2020 tax paper?

Thanks.

Nowhere.
Taal17
IrepChrist
Olembic

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
olembic:
Experts say retrogression is coming to all F visa categories (F2A inclusive). This will give rise to extremely longer wait times.

This delay is becoming more of a strategy than Covid related.
Retrogression isnt coming according to charlie oppenhiem, most family based visa categories has really advanced in the past months and if most embassy work like the pre covid time then there would be retrogression for 2 to 3 month in the coming 2022 FY.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by IrepChrist: 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
Chloraseptic:
Please I need response.

Will it take them another 2 months to review the 2020 IRS transcript they ask me to submit or will the review it as soon as I submit it.

Secondly, do I have to submit it the same way I submitted the rest documents before or do I submit it through public enquiry from.

Lastly, do I have to delete the 2017, 2018 and 2019 tax papers they rejected and upload the 2020 tax paper?

Thanks.

Nowhere.
Taal17
IrepChrist
Olembic

You don't have to delete them ....
Just go ahead and upload the recent IRS Transcript as requested.
It won't take long before you get response...
But the time frame can't really be predicted this days.
If that is your only outstanding document...
The next mail should be case complete.

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (179) (Reply)

Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.