Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. - Travel (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. (380817 Views)

Nvc Processing / Case Complete At NVC For IR1/CR1 Immigrant Visa / Photo Of Overspeeding Car That Flew Into The 2nd Floor Of A Building In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Chloraseptic: 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
lasthero:

Unfortunately. Unlike uscis where RFE cases are treated faster than fresh submitted case, nvc follow same timeframe for every submission either fresh case or RE case. It means you have same timeframe with someone who just submit fresh documents

Wow .. very comprehensive.

I've PMed you
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Rayhanna: 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
seyifrenzy:

I understand jawe, my people. We were not informed. We kept everything close to our chests cos we were afraid of "village people" hearing.

....What if she claims single? That's she unmarried. She will be in F1, abi? She can drop her child with one of her brothers.

When she gets over there and gets her PR, she can come back for her family?

How long will it take her to bring in her child and her husband?

How risky is that?

.....Thank you guys for the wonderful inputs. I wished I knew these things 3 months ago.

She can actually go with her child as follow to join.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Asa28: 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2021
Hello house, I'm on f4, dq 23rd of oct,2020, but still waiting since. My questions are
1.. police cert takes how many years to be expired?
2... What's the next thing to do while waiting?
3.... When is d likely time to be called for interview?
Thanks.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
Asa28:
Hello house, I'm on f4, dq 23rd of oct,2020, but still waiting since. My questions are
1.. police cert takes how many years to be expired?
2... What's the next thing to do while waiting?
3.... When is d likely time to be called for interview?
Thanks.

Base on your questions you wont get Interview letter until you become current on the final action date on visa bulletin. The police certificate is valid for two years from the day it was made and the moment, the Dq November 2019 are currently being sent Interview letter.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by princemeadow(m): 9:53am On Aug 23, 2021
Ajenikoko89:

Your 60days letter was because of you dq
My sisters got their visas approved this morning.

Iree Akaari ooo

3 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Arry110(m): 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2021
princemeadow:

Iree Akaari ooo
Congrats man
I’ve been wanting to ask this
Me and my brothers are in different categories and are all current, so are we going to be interviewed the same day
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Lee1303: 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2021
princemeadow:

Iree Akaari ooo

Congratulations to them please what is their visa category and do you have any idea of the questions they asked them?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lee1303:

Congratulations to them please what is their visa category and do you have any idea of the questions they asked them?
I think they were F4 category
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Lee1303: 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2021
I have a degree in political science and psychology (social science) but I’m currently working in the banking industry. So do I choose social science as my primary occupation in my ds 260 or I should choose other and write and banking and finance because there is no banking and finance in the list
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by princemeadow(m): 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ajenikoko89:

I think they were F4 category
Yes. F4. They didn’t even spend upto ten minutes as they booked an hotel close by the embassy thus allowing them to arrive at the embassy by 6 am.

They only asked of the year of entry of the petitioner, address and job.
Also, asked for pictures taken together with the petitioner (old or recent)

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by princemeadow(m): 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lee1303:

F4 category. Name, address and place of work. Pictures as well
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by delight71: 8:25am On Aug 24, 2021
princemeadow:

Yes. F4. They didn’t even spend upto ten minutes as they booked an hotel close by the embassy thus allowing them to arrive at the embassy by 6 am.

They only asked of the year of entry of the petitioner, address and job.
Also, asked for pictures taken together with the petitioner (old or recent)
Pls, I still want to ask question about the police certificate.. did they do another police cert.? Having in mind that the one they used 2019 when they DQ is more than a year now. Thanks
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by princemeadow(m): 9:47am On Aug 24, 2021
[quote author=delight71 post=105121887]
Pls, I still want to ask question about the police certificate.. did they do another police cert.? Having in mind that the one they used 2019 when they DQ is more than a year now. Thanks[/quote
Yes. The did a fresh one as it expired after 2 years
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by princemeadow(m): 9:48am On Aug 24, 2021
[quote author=delight71 post=105121887]
Pls, I still want to ask question about the police certificate.. did they do another police cert.? Having in mind that the one they used 2019 when they DQ is more than a year now. Thanks[/quote

Yes. The did a fresh one as it expired after 2 years
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Kolly11: 12:55pm On Aug 24, 2021
Good day house,l am on Family based dq december 2,2020 still waoting for the interview.l have the following questions:
One of my children is now above 21 years despite the fact that we started the filing since 2007,is she still eligible
2, what do you mean by " current and final date
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Kolly11: 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
What is the current on the final action date on the visa bulletin.can you enlighten me more .thanks
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Lee1303: 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2021
Kolly11:
What is the current on the final action date on the visa bulletin.can you enlighten me more .thanks

Which visa category are you?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
Kolly11:
Good day house,l am on Family based dq december 2,2020 still waoting for the interview.l have the following questions:
One of my children is now above 21 years despite the fact that we started the filing since 2007,is she still eligible
Now that your child is above 21yo she might have aged out based on CSPA calculation what we meant by been current on the final action date is on visa bulletin we do have two charts the first chart is the final action date and if the priority date coincides with the date on your visa catsegory on the first chart it mean you are current.

The second chart is the date for filling which is used by NVC is inform you that your documents are to be uploaded and some payment needed to be paid and after proper submission and payments you would be documentarily qualified which i supose your family are
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by princemeadow(m): 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
Kolly11:

My nephew is 22 yo and will be 23 in a few days time . His visa was approved

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2021
We don't hear of any other category here esp F2B interview stories. Secondly, a guy whose parent filed for F2B, has his parent back in Nigeria now up more than a year. He is DQed already, waiting for IL, do you think his parent being in Nigeria would pose a problem? The brother is in the US, but parent filed to cut the wait-time.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
Until you calculate the CSPA age, you can't say.
Ajenikoko89:

Now that your child is above 21yo she might have aged out based on CSPA calculation what we meant by been current on the final action date is on visa bulletin we do have two charts the first chart is the final action date and if the priority date coincides with the date on your visa catsegory on the first chart it mean you are current.

The second chart is the date for filling which is used by NVC is inform you that your documents are to be uploaded and some payment needed to be paid and after proper submission and payments you would be documentarily qualified which i supose your family are
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
nowhere:
Until you calculate the CSPA age, you can't say.
Thats absolutely right
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 6:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
IrepChrist:
F4, Dqed November 2019.
Please when is your interview date?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
princemeadow:

F4 category. Name, address and place of work. Pictures as well
We just got our IL tonight for 27september

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by princemeadow(m): 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
Ajenikoko89:

Wow! When did you dq?
You will need to redo your fingerprint At Alagbon.
I wish you all the best. Awaiting mine as well
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 10:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
princemeadow:

Wow! When did you dq?
You will need to redo your fingerprint At Alagbon.
I wish you all the best. Awaiting mine as well
The police certificate will expire in nov our dq date is 21dec2019
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 24, 2021
Ajenikoko89:

Congrats!

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Lee1303: 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2021
Ajenikoko89:

The police certificate will expire in nov our dq date is 21dec2019

Pls what is your visa category?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 11:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
Lee1303:

Pls what is your visa category?
F4
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 24, 2021
Please, how long does it take to get a green card mailed after entry into the US with your immigrant visa
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ifeanyichukwu42: 11:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hmmm their is a backlog over here but all things being equal it does not take up to 3 weeks but bacause of the backlog it could take longer .
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by IrepChrist: 10:31am On Aug 25, 2021
Ajenikoko89:

Please when is your interview date?

Congratulations......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (179) (Reply)

Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.