Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,175 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Pls Submit Chat Lines/ Killer Lyric/ Complimetary Words For Gals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Submit Chat Lines/ Killer Lyric/ Complimetary Words For Gals (1769 Views)

I Have A Soft Spot For Gals Wu Smoke Weed, Is It Normal / Is Marriage A Trophy For Gals / My Question For Gals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Submit Chat Lines/ Killer Lyric/ Complimetary Words For Gals by aomom(m): 4:50am On Feb 10, 2007
lets have a chat line archives that can turn gals on
Re: Pls Submit Chat Lines/ Killer Lyric/ Complimetary Words For Gals by acidrop(f): 4:55am On Feb 10, 2007
don't think there is any line that can get me, am kinda hard 2 get cool
Re: Pls Submit Chat Lines/ Killer Lyric/ Complimetary Words For Gals by iice(f): 9:46am On Feb 10, 2007
Archives is damn right! Over-used, over-played, with no originally or creativity grin grin grin
Re: Pls Submit Chat Lines/ Killer Lyric/ Complimetary Words For Gals by Douzy(m): 10:13am On Feb 10, 2007
I aint use no chat-up lines. I rather prefer to gradually and subtly warm up to the girl I want in such a way that they often wonder how and when I got into their heads and stuck there. . . lol cheesy Actions say more than words, and I believe words should come later after the initial actions appear to have been accomodated comfortably.
Re: Pls Submit Chat Lines/ Killer Lyric/ Complimetary Words For Gals by iice(f): 11:55am On Feb 11, 2007
U probably one of the few in the millions grin
Re: Pls Submit Chat Lines/ Killer Lyric/ Complimetary Words For Gals by ikamefa(f): 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2007
Douzy:

I aint use no chat-up lines. I rather prefer to gradually and subtly warm up to the girl I want in such a way that they often wonder how and when I got into their heads and stuck there. . . lol cheesy Actions say more than words, and I believe words should come later after the initial actions appear to have been accomodated comfortably.

na today? which-kinda acksion you wan take wey man no go see thru you! cheesy
anyways it depends on the kinda- gal u will be trying 'em moves of urs on! cheesy
been there! done that errthing ! grin
Re: Pls Submit Chat Lines/ Killer Lyric/ Complimetary Words For Gals by Douzy(m): 11:22pm On Feb 12, 2007
Thank your stars for not being closeby! tongue
Re: Pls Submit Chat Lines/ Killer Lyric/ Complimetary Words For Gals by ikamefa(f): 2:37am On Feb 13, 2007
Douzy:

Thank your stars for not being closeby! tongue

cheesy na wetin you for do? grin
Re: Pls Submit Chat Lines/ Killer Lyric/ Complimetary Words For Gals by Douzy(m): 2:47am On Feb 13, 2007
Creep into your brain and make you insane in the membrane! cheesy
Re: Pls Submit Chat Lines/ Killer Lyric/ Complimetary Words For Gals by Orikinla(m): 3:01pm On Feb 15, 2007
I had chat lines that made her wet and would have loved to publish them for the benefit of others, but she has deleted them all.

The conducive moment helps.

But, since I am now reborn again, I won't repeat the cyber sex lines here. wink

Such words as the following are normal for romantic line :

Sweetest
sweet nectar
juicy
hot chocolate
my heart and soul.

If I could
I would lay my heart in your hands.
And let you see how my heart throbs for you.

Your voice is sweet music to my ears.

Let me soothe you with my kisses.

The scent of your beautiful body is like the lily of the Nile
and I can sniff the whiff wafting from a mile.

Let me whisper into your ears
How much I feel for you.

Let me kiss your tears away.

Deep inside you
Is like being in paradise.

You are my numero uno.

But please, note that you must have the right tone of voice to achieve the best results.
Many people don't know how to use the falsetto.
Re: Pls Submit Chat Lines/ Killer Lyric/ Complimetary Words For Gals by magneto(m): 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2007
Orikinla:

I had chat lines that made her wet and would have loved to publish them for the benefit of others, but she has deleted them all.

The conducive moment helps.

But, since I am now reborn again, I won't repeat the cyber sex lines here. wink

Such words as the following are normal for romantic line :

Sweetest
sweet nectar
juicy
hot chocolate
my heart and soul.

If I could
I would lay my heart in your hands.
And let you see how my heart throbs for you.

Your voice is sweet music to my ears.

Let me soothe you with my kisses.

The scent of your beautiful body is like the lily of the Nile
and I can sniff the whiff wafting from a mile.

Let me whisper into your ears
How much I feel for you.

Let me kiss your tears away.

Deep inside you
Is like being in paradise.

You are my numero uno.

But please, note that you must have the right tone of voice to achieve the best results.
Many people don't know how to use the falsetto.

no offence man, but that was kinda wack and old skool. dammit man! u want that girl to experiment with ur "throbing" heart jeez!! shocked shocked

@poster- heres one chat line, after the initial "hello" n "hi", just go like

"wow, today must be my lucky day"

now shes curios and will respond like, "whys that?"

then u casually say, "well its not everyday i get to toast a beauty queen"

that should make her smile, and also tells her ur mission too. but note that u need to give off the right body language. confidence is the key, always look her in the eyes and smile lazily, with a leaned back attitude. if shes any good, she'll give u the green light and let u spit ur flowz, but if not. . . then she aint worth it!
Re: Pls Submit Chat Lines/ Killer Lyric/ Complimetary Words For Gals by iice(f): 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2007
Na wahhh. . .*trying not to roll eyes*
Re: Pls Submit Chat Lines/ Killer Lyric/ Complimetary Words For Gals by Hugoboi(m): 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2007
I really wonda if such thangs are of value these days!! its mo like "mo money mo hoes"
Re: Pls Submit Chat Lines/ Killer Lyric/ Complimetary Words For Gals by Orikinla(m): 8:17pm On Feb 17, 2007
magneto:

no offence man, but that was kind of wack and old school. dammit man! u want that girl to experiment with your "throbing" heart jeez!! shocked shocked

that should make her smile, and also tells her your mission too. but note that u need to give off the right body language. confidence is the key, always look her in the eyes and smile lazily, with a leaned back attitude. if shes any good, she'll give u the green light and let u spit your flowz, but if not. . . then she aint worth it!

Old school is still the best.
Ask the girl next door.
Those lines have worked and I have the trophies to prove it. grin
Re: Pls Submit Chat Lines/ Killer Lyric/ Complimetary Words For Gals by Macgreat(m): 5:01am On Feb 18, 2007
The greatest chat lines

Now non of y'all should call this old skool
Re: Pls Submit Chat Lines/ Killer Lyric/ Complimetary Words For Gals by stanvesco(m): 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
[quote author=magneto post=891102]

no offence man, but that was kinda wack and old skool. dammit man! u want that girl to experiment with ur "throbing" heart jeez!! shocked shocked

oga magneto,haba,u condemn som1s pikup lines,and u drop somtin similar....any way both r kinda cool sha.
I wish i knew how to difrentiate btw sweet words,and my normal talking....it wud save me alot of headaches.
Re: Pls Submit Chat Lines/ Killer Lyric/ Complimetary Words For Gals by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
aomom:
lets have a chat line archives that can turn gals on
Most girls act like fish!
Last Bullet
hope they ll love this!
acidrop:
You are the cockroach in my suck-away! Yeah, this is so....sweet!
Re: Pls Submit Chat Lines/ Killer Lyric/ Complimetary Words For Gals by kozaic(f): 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
Guyz can lie.
Re: Pls Submit Chat Lines/ Killer Lyric/ Complimetary Words For Gals by stanvesco(m): 1:16pm On Dec 03, 2014
best chat up lines.......
Hahahaha
i dnt honestly know wat day are...
But if day r words used to initiate a conversation with a girl..... Then dis 3,hav never failed me....
{i pray my fmale frnds neva see dis post}
1} just kip looking at her and kip lafing quietly...if time permits shes going to walk up to you,and ask you wat d problem is,n hmmmm convasatn begins

2} ...i hate you....
Dis is 4 d real smooth talker,it spins the table of conversation so fast, u may not get out of d talk alive.

3}i have being avoiding you,and now you are here.

But honestly is dir a nid 4 chat up lines,
just a helo shud suffice in my opinion
Re: Pls Submit Chat Lines/ Killer Lyric/ Complimetary Words For Gals by menix(m): 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
All dis ogonogo english 4 a lady..
Wen I can easily say 'baby mk we go fork I do d transfer afterward'

Dat ve neva failed mii..
Re: Pls Submit Chat Lines/ Killer Lyric/ Complimetary Words For Gals by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2014
acidrop:
hard-to-get ladies wont even say it...they let us find out. smh..
Re: Pls Submit Chat Lines/ Killer Lyric/ Complimetary Words For Gals by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2014
I always use this one to turn them off..."you're ABCDEFGHIJK." "what's that?" "attractive brilliant cute darling elegant funny gorgeous & hot." " what's IJK?" "i'm just kidding."

1 Like

Re: Pls Submit Chat Lines/ Killer Lyric/ Complimetary Words For Gals by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
Baby are you a terrorist,because your thought keeps blowing my mind..
Re: Pls Submit Chat Lines/ Killer Lyric/ Complimetary Words For Gals by luckybaddest(m): 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
acidrop:
u are hard to get or hard to want?
Re: Pls Submit Chat Lines/ Killer Lyric/ Complimetary Words For Gals by IamLEGEND1: 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2014
this should do the trick

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wat Do U Call Ur Girlfriend/boyfriend (pet Name) / Caught In The Act / Why I Broke Up With My Girlfriend,she Told Me She Took An Oath With Another Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.