Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,938 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Why I Broke Up With My Girlfriend,she Told Me She Took An Oath With Another Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Broke Up With My Girlfriend,she Told Me She Took An Oath With Another Guy (1770 Views)

We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed / Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) / Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Broke Up With My Girlfriend,she Told Me She Took An Oath With Another Guy by WAECOFFICE: 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2010
If u spend ur day regretting yesterday, u are likely to spend ur 2moro regretting ur 2day. I don show. Why i broke up with my girlfriend,she told me that she took an oath with another guy, it wasnt easy for her because she really luv me, she decided to act against the oath by dating me. She said to me i never knew i will met some1 like u, i hv made the worst mistake of my life. I tried to keep her but she decided to go. Touching love & let it go. Topic" Does it make sense to took an oath or blood covenant all in the name of love, what a crazy idea, what do u think about this act that hv destroy dreams, future, true love. For matured mind only
Re: Why I Broke Up With My Girlfriend,she Told Me She Took An Oath With Another Guy by Dyt(f): 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2010
Well weird n crazy things happen in d name of love
Re: Why I Broke Up With My Girlfriend,she Told Me She Took An Oath With Another Guy by OchiAgha2(m): 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2010
Wow! She actually took a blood oath. You should not play around with that. Just leave that girl. She was foolish enough to do that.
Re: Why I Broke Up With My Girlfriend,she Told Me She Took An Oath With Another Guy by deniyor: 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2010
u got played
Re: Why I Broke Up With My Girlfriend,she Told Me She Took An Oath With Another Guy by WAECOFFICE: 9:00am On Dec 18, 2010
cry
Re: Why I Broke Up With My Girlfriend,she Told Me She Took An Oath With Another Guy by Sayoishola(m): 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
God forbids me taken an oath with a girl friend
Re: Why I Broke Up With My Girlfriend,she Told Me She Took An Oath With Another Guy by chiboy1928(m): 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
If I would advise u it nt proper to take an oath while in a relationship even the bible kick against it and it a sin b4 God so do away from it cos it evil who so ever has been destined for u will surely always be they for u and by urside come rain come sunshine so neva buy the idea or neither have the tots of taking an oath with ur partner learn to build ur trust and communication in ur relationship it will go along way to help u guys a lot tanks.
Re: Why I Broke Up With My Girlfriend,she Told Me She Took An Oath With Another Guy by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2013
WAECOFFICE: If u spend ur day regretting yesterday, u are likely to spend ur 2moro regretting ur 2day. I don show. Why i broke up with my girlfriend,she told me that she took an oath with another guy, it wasnt easy for her because she really luv me, she decided to act against the oath by dating me. She said to me i never knew i will met some1 like u, i hv made the worst mistake of my life. I tried to keep her but she decided to go. Touching love & let it go. Topic" Does it make sense to took an oath or blood covenant all in the name of love, what a crazy idea, what do u think about this act that hv destroy dreams, future, true love. For matured mind only
U tried to keep her but she decided to go... I pity u. The implication is that she will die, her ex with follow nd u won't be left behind.
Re: Why I Broke Up With My Girlfriend,she Told Me She Took An Oath With Another Guy by youngds: 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
[size=18pt]Lolz, Na today? I don swear, i don take oath, even last few month a girl said we must take oath before i sex her, that i mustn't have sex with another girl, when i was hard fA, mehn! i took it, the next day me & my neighbour play away match! nothing happen!! cheesy cheesy [/size]
Re: Why I Broke Up With My Girlfriend,she Told Me She Took An Oath With Another Guy by etenyong(m): 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2013
i dont think taking oath wit ur partner then later separated has any negative implication. Am using myself as an xample, I was a player who had taking many oath to spice up d relationship then cos some of them ask me to take oath dat i will neva leave dem for anoda woman but i dont end up wit any of them. Am happily married today, but not to any of dos i took oath with. I pray God to 4give me, it was act of ignorance.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Use D Word "" SERIOUSLY" All D Time... It Is Becomin So So Annoyin / Some Ladies Are Not Worth Loving.. / Please Ur Advice Is Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.