Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Payback Time(getting Me Back) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Payback Time(getting Me Back) (626 Views)

'men Are Scum' 2(payback And Re)lola Shares On Zion Rufus' Diary Of A Lagos Girl / A Spark(getting Me Back) / Payback Time(getting Me Back) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payback Time(getting Me Back) by Peezzy(f): 8:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
Dedication.
I dedicate this novel to my sources of inspiration . CHAPTER 1
He was there
"u are here babe u came" he said to me he looked so sane,and he wanted me,i was happy i was free at last,he spread his arms for me to hug him and i ran towards him a smile was forming on my face when
"kizzy,kizzy,kizzy" My eyes poped open Dan was standing over me in bed, the smell of his swiss perfume told me he had had his bath in his room nd had not eaten, i quickly take a glance at the wall clock "MOTHER JONES" was all that came out of my mouth it was 7:45am i should have woken up at 4:30am i knew i was going to receive some tongue lashing but i'm not going to cry no not today.
"Have you gone crazy" he snarled at me" Respectable men of my caliber have finished breakfast and are on their way to work by now "then he added with a sneer "While my dumbass of a wife is still in bed sleeping", he hissed and walked away
the tears are now dropping freely, everytime he insults me alittle bit of me dies.

I scramble out of bed without even brushing my teeth, hurried on to the kitchen.
he was already there dressed in a piece of grey suit and briskily making coffee.
"don't panic Dan your'e the c.e.o of the company no1 is gonna punish u"
l didn't know i just added salt to injury the look he gave me told me i was in for trouble
`Really i know very well that u are stupid as u look i'm gonna teach u how to be a smart girl"
He started coming towards me be a smart girl he started coming towards me, before I could say "Jack Robinson"
"Twang Dan's flattened left palm landed on my face and the tears flowed.
Re: Payback Time(getting Me Back) by Peezzy(f): 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
continued *
of tears that touched your heart.
DAN a i will never forget as long as i live.He took his brief case,hissed and went out of the living room i heard the front door bang and i wiped my tears.
I dressed quickly,i did not wan2 look extravagant so i put on a pink short gown,a pair of blue gladiators a blue chain bag a blue bead bracelet and blue earings
l dash out the front door, what meets my gaze is a massive fleet of cars owned by a pompous,selfish and and and.......oooohhhhh i breath a sigh of relief as i walk towards my car a Toyota corolla I PURCHASED WITH MY OWN MONEY.
'CHUKS" i yell with all my might '.
Chuks was our gatekeeper and security man a young boy of 15 who just finished his secondary education buh needed money for his parents to start a business to pay his school fees in school.
He came nearer looking as smart as ever.
"madame e be like say you call me ha ha abi na slip i dey sleep?'
'um yes I called you u no dey sleep um o.k i'm off to see eseosa my friend I will be back shortly.
l hopped into my car and i remembered the mornings incidence l grated my teeth as i started the engine i held the steering tight as if it were Dan's chicken like neck i was gripping i let loose fully and i rushed at the gate half opened by Chuks i drove past him without even glancing at him i think or i thought i heard him shout chineke!!!!!!! as i drove madly out of the so called home.
Re: Payback Time(getting Me Back) by Peezzy(f): 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
I continued *
of t an appointment with Jonas
well Jonas where do i start he was my boyfriend in the university we started dating since 100level but in my final year we broke up he was my everything so cool and calm and was understanding,light in complexion, slim,pink lips,tall,deep black curly hair,and a pair of very deep blue natural eyes,i liked him the first time we met but i didn't show.it was on a cool evening i met him through a friend of mine my b.b (best buddy) her name was eseosa osa for short she asked me to meet a family friend so I agreed.
We decided to go watch a Korean romance"Hundred days with Mr arrogant",after the movie we all were on our way home when osa's boyfriend called he claimed it was an emergency so after much apologies osa was gone but not after she told Jonas to please walk me home ,all the time osa was receiving the call I had been praying osa would have to go so how did you think I felt when she had to go and still asked Jonas to walk me home surely their were mosquitoes dancing in my belly.....

(kizzy isn't cheap tho jes love at first sight)
Re: Payback Time(getting Me Back) by Peezzy(f): 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
* continued *
I had an appointment with Jonas
well Jonas where do i start he was my boyfriend in the university we started dating since 100level but in my final year we broke up he was my everything so cool and calm and was understanding,light in complexion, slim,pink lips,tall,deep black curly hair,and a pair of very deep blue natural eyes,i liked him the first time we met but i didn't show.it was on a cool evening i met him through a friend of mine my b.b (best buddy) her name was eseosa osa for short she asked me to meet a family friend so I agreed.
We decided to go watch a Korean romance"Hundred days with Mr arrogant",after the movie we all were on our way home when osa's boyfriend called he claimed it was an emergency so after much apologies osa was gone but not after she told Jonas to please walk me home ,all the time osa was receiving the call I had been praying osa would have to go so how did you think I felt when she had to go and still asked Jonas to walk me home surely their were mosquitoes dancing in my belly.....

(kizzy isn't cheap tho jes love at first sight)

(1) (Reply)

Bad Boys And Good Girls / Monkey Tail(captivating Story) / ARA - Gift Of Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.