Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] (35930 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] / Romancelanders Knock Knock Challenge 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by moshood521: 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by moshood521: 5:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
naijaboiy:

Well he can challenge any of the contestants to woo any of the ladies he finds intriguing.

cc:moshood251

Naijaboi e b lyk say na makkydebbie u dea onto abi...
Me challenge ya....

Wana woo makkydebbie
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by naijaboiy: 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
moshood521:

Naijaboi e b lyk say na makkydebbie u dea onto abi...
Me challenge ya....

Wana woo makkydebbie
Lol...I'm not wooing her, I'm just the host. But we've got two other guys wooing her. I could fix you in their slot.
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by dacovajnr: 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
SINZ:

*Clears throat*

I think his message was clear as crystal; he just wants some booty. grin

Now, when you're wooing an S.U broad like Optional1, you have to be cautious of your choice of words. Conservative chics like her may see every little complement as an invitation to fornicate, so please, he may have to tone down on the sexual innuendos and turn-up romantic gentleman in him. Now instead of talking about prospects of having steamy sex with her, he could simply point out the fact that he wants her to have his babies. Now, that's a more responsible - Christian way of saying "I want to **** you till your legs turn wobbly" without actually saying it. grin

He should also work on drapery. Fine-tune his words with a little bit of poetry here and there.

Overall.... I'll pretend like I didn't see those blunders and give him a 5/10. He did well.
Abeg naijaboiy SINZ should not be allowed to Woo any lady for here! shocked shocked

SunshineG are you learning??

Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by moshood521: 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
naijaboiy:

Lol...I'm not wooing her, I'm just the host. But we've got two other guys wooing her. I could fix you in their slot.

No p man....

Let do dat..
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by dacovajnr: 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
SINZ:

God has been faithful smiley

Where's that friend of yours? The one who vowed to run me out of NL?
Which of them?
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by moshood521: 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
dacovajnr:
Abeg naijaboiy SINZ should not be allowed to Woo any lady for here! shocked shocked

I beg SINZ na cheat....
E na follow 4 dis 1....
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by dacovajnr: 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
makydebbie:
No be ukwu you want?

You must have crush oo. sad
Glad you know my spec and fortunately for me you're so endowed kiss kiss and unfortunately you're taken grin grin
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by HelenBee(f): 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
When is the female edition coming up?

1 Like

Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by dacovajnr: 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
Maxi112:
last time I wooed babe here, i never knew I was wooing smellymouth babe. grin

the babe use because of na her boyfriend, pick choose him line over mine.

I don't wanna face such again, I'd rather watch from the fence grin

even if I won do, you go shock for the babe way they my mind grin
Oya shock us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by naijaboiy: 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
dacovajnr:

LMAO!! There's a reason why the real wordsmiths are taking a back seat on this one. grin

They'll easily floor any woman in one fell swoop! But I'd like to add that church girls may still want to be scintillated a little with some sexual stuff, albeit subtle, but lethal enough to knock them off and probably make them wet too. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by naijaboiy: 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
HelenBee:
When is the female edition coming up?
After this edition ma'am.

You have an intention to woo someone here? wink
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by HelenBee(f): 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
naijaboiy:

After this edition ma'am.

You have an intention to woo someone here? wink
Yes sire

1 Like

Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by naijaboiy: 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
moshood521:

No p man....

Let do dat..
Noted...
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
dacovajnr:

I am learning o my bro sins na cheat code
Make dey no allow the guy enter ooo sad
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by dacovajnr: 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
naijaboiy:

LMAO!! There's a reason why the real wordsmiths are taking a back seat on this one. grin

[b]They'll easily floor any woman in one fell swoop! But I'd like to add that church girls may still want to be scintillated a little with some sexual stuff, albeit subtle, but lethal enough to knock them off and probably make them wet too. grin
[/b]
Haba! I catch thief,I call person make he cum help me beat thief,unknown to me, na another thief I call..You've gone lyrical too baami grin grin
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by dacovajnr: 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
sunshineG:
I am learning o my bro sins na cheat code
Make they allow the guy enter ooo.
Make dem allow or not?
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by naijaboiy: 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
HelenBee:
Yes sire
You'll surely be notified.
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
I officially WOO sexybbstar
no bagga should dare come close sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
dacovajnr:
Make dem allow or not?
i beg na typo + bad network
Na not I wan type jare
angry angry angry
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by naijaboiy: 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
dacovajnr:
Haba! I catch thief,I call person make he cum help me beat thief,unknown to me, na another thief I call..You've gone lyrical too baami grin grin
Hehehe....I just dey explain one or two things to clear matter. cheesy
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by naijaboiy: 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
Foxyn:
I officially WOO sexybbstar

no bagga should dare come close sad
Should I fix your name in the slot?
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
naijaboiy:

Should I fix your name in the slot?
you're free. but please confirm if she has a hairy pusi
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by naijaboiy: 6:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
Foxyn:
you're free. but please confirm if she has a hairy pusi
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by 4our: 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nunu hungry men
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Blackhawk01: 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
4our:
Nunu hungry men

You no go woo me abi? undecided angry undecided
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
I wan woo Dominique
Cc Host

cool
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by TrapHedges(m): 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
4our:
Nunu hungry men
baba i de ph oo.. Wetin de sup? Grove de ??
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by echobazz: 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
As I no get crush 4 NL, who I go woo?
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by optional1(f): 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
dacovajnr:

lolz

why una too dey fear like this..
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by makydebbie(f): 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
dacovajnr:
Glad you know my spec and fortunately for me you're so endowed kiss kiss and unfortunately you're taken grin grin
LOL, unlucky you. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (35) (Reply)

Why Are You Still Single ? / My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !! / He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.