Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,118 members, 7,814,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] (35694 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] / Romancelanders Knock Knock Challenge 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by makydebbie(f): 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
davide470:
Why can't we woo the co-host??

angry
You can woo her but she can't woo you. grin
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by TrapHedges(m): 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
comradespade:

Efcc? Na your hand Alison madueke keep money?
abi NDLEA? undecided

lmfao..
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by iamharkinwaley: 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
optional1:

which of the gentleman please
Whoa
you're smart anyways no two persons than harkinwaley...
Hope you're having fun tonight?
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
ashewoboy:
i wish to fvck woo makyde bbie.

i wish to woo ska rlett.

i wish to woo tw aci.

Only you shocked shocked

Baba for the girls cheesy
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by 4our: 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
SINZ:

where under table head action grin

Make i go drag her come

Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by SINZ: 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol asin eee since morning grin

Relax till bill come by month end grin
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by TrapHedges(m): 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
4our:
one choko ask of u oooo, she code am but i grab am , she was so worried

Me i dey watch crime fighters every week to find you, abeg try dey next week episode biko

lols abeg who be that choko

izzit llere?
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
Blackhawk01,what are you still waiting for?smiley
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by SINZ: 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
4our:
where under table head action grin

Make i go drag her come

Na him be say you nor want make we woo in peace gringrin
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by TrapHedges(m): 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
4our:
na thunder go fire ur phone charger cheesy babeless fire

lol i swear down... I #o even get charger sad
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by TrapHedges(m): 10:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
SINZ:

Relax till bill come by month end grin
prepaid got us cool
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Draei: 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
Buharison:

Buhari of course
That's funny, I might consider him if and
only if he doesn't 'quench' before 2019.
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by davide470(m): 10:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
makydebbie:
You can woo her but she can't woo you. grin
Lol. I see.

Let me leave her in the hands of capable young warlocks. My wooing game need revival. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Buharison: 10:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
Draei:

That's funny, I might consider him if and
only if he doesn't 'quench' before 2019.
He's hale and healthy
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
TGoddess:
You ehn.

grin grin bae of life
howdy do?

And errr hope you're available for wooing o

naijaboiy and makydebbie you guys should take not tgoddess here must be among the wooees o or i'm nat wooing anything angry

na when i get work to do na im una con go dey do this thing sad

issoraite........
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Blackhawk01: 10:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
TGoddess:
Blackhawk01,what are you still waiting for?smiley

My Baeby's call angry angry undecided

Abi you want me to woo you? wink kiss

Buharison tongue
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by dacovajnr: 10:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
sunshineG:
OK now make I just dey observe wink
Shebi your name na John Woo? You go Woo tire grin grin

Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Draei: 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
Buharison:

He's hale and healthy
0h...

1 Like

Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by ashewoboy(m): 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
skarlett:

Only you shocked shocked

Baba for the girls cheesy

i like pretty ladies, i wanna fvck them allcheesy. let me woo the ladies i have access to now, mayb i go fit enter the place with them after the wooing. i like your slim body. you look like miss worldcheesy.
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
SINZ:

You better surrender angry

Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
optional1:

where is lef.ulefu and his popcorn

reporter thepussyhu.nter where you dey oh come here.

hey optinal baby the number wooee grin grin

dem don start the challenge Cos na e-diss i dey see everywhere o
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by SINZ: 10:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
TrapHedges:

prepaid got us cool
No light for you tomorrow then angry
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
ashewoboy:

i like pretty ladies, i wanna fvck them allcheesy. let me woo the ladies i have access to now, mayb i go fit enter the place with them after the wooing. i like your slim body. you look like miss worldcheesy.

Are you related to lai Mohammed? undecided
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Buharison: 10:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Buharison tongue
My lovely patriot, once buhari is back, we will start our wedding preparations
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by SINZ: 10:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
comradespade:

You better surrender angry
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Buharison: 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
Draei:

0h...
Oh ye enemy of state rejoice over the good news
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Buhariso n tongue
Lwkmd,make i just dey observe.cool

Don't tell me you've become a patriotic citizen?Why are you mentioning son of the state?tonguegrin
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
ashewoboy:

Lol...I wish you goodluck with entering the place

Thank you for the compliment, you too get sweet mouth tongue
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by TrapHedges(m): 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
SINZ:

No light for you tomorrow then angry
lmao abeg all mi cloths dirty grin
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by SINZ: 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
daarworld:
PLEASE I NEED SOME HELP. I and My Ex Girlfriend had 5.6years relationship. we broke up last year July. I got into a new relationship, but my Ex Girlfriend was still hoping that i will come back to her because we usually had a breakup and settled it. I broke up with my new Girlfriend June (2017), which my Ex got into a new relationship May (2017). Now I want the relationship back, because i realised it was my fault. Bcus she waited for me But I gave her no hope. now we are planning to come back in our relationship because she still love me.. NOW MY FEAR IS HER NEW BOYFRIEND. she says good things about him, but she said is ready to leave him because the feelings she has for me is still there, Bcus I'm her first love. MY PROBLEM NOW IS. wont there be a problem in the nearest future. where by if they meet each other, wont there be any intimacy between them. because we usually say something that ONCE YOU HAVE A FEELINGS (SEX) WITH A LADY, IF U MEET HER AGAIN (IN FUTURE), ITS POSSIBLE TO HAVE IT WITH HER AGAIN, EITHER SHE IS MARRIED OR NOT. SHOULD WE GO BACK INTO OUR RELATIONSHIP OR I SHOULD LET IT GO, Because my future is my priority. I LOVE HER, SHE LOVES ME. PLEASE I NEED YOUR SUPPORT. I’M IN AN OCEAN OF CONFUSION… PLEASE HELP ME OUT.

Drink Dr Igoedo Goko Cleanser.

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by EmperorLee(m): 10:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
All these plenty talks and na only one person don signify. Chaii grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! / Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman / Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.