Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,199 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:56 PM

Midwest Movement Threatened To Declare Bendel Republic (edo/delta)- Sunnewspaper - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Midwest Movement Threatened To Declare Bendel Republic (edo/delta)- Sunnewspaper (2408 Views)

Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive / OPINION : If I Were Saraki......Daily Sunnewspaper! / Midwest Movement Threatens To Declare Bendel Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Midwest Movement Threatened To Declare Bendel Republic (edo/delta)- Sunnewspaper by aniomafirstson: 11:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
where was this group when aniomas were massacred during the civil war?

3 Likes

Re: Midwest Movement Threatened To Declare Bendel Republic (edo/delta)- Sunnewspaper by igbeke: 11:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
The best way to roll

Re: Midwest Movement Threatened To Declare Bendel Republic (edo/delta)- Sunnewspaper by gberra: 11:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
aniomafirstson:
those useless group are not speaking for us

we are biafrans

those vagabonds even divided anioma into 3 to weaken us...what is the difference between anioma ika and ndokwa

where was this group when aniomas were
massacred during the civil war?

make Dem go sleep jawe
Pains of brutal loss still lingers.. Biafran Army committed massive atrocities in the Mid-west...

More interesting is the fact that Aniomas want to go back to their people.

1 Like

Re: Midwest Movement Threatened To Declare Bendel Republic (edo/delta)- Sunnewspaper by hammer6: 11:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
Dead on arrival.

Biafra will neverr surrender an inch of Igboland.

Besides the Anionma, Ika, Ndokwa, Igbanke are done with the Bendel Igbo tag.

They are Anioma state people and Igbos.

4 Likes

Re: Midwest Movement Threatened To Declare Bendel Republic (edo/delta)- Sunnewspaper by hammer6: 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
Lets us not mention Ijaw NigerDelta Rep, how can Ijaw surrender their people to Bendel wen dey are still fighting to retrieve their land in Edo. gele gele

3 Likes

Re: Midwest Movement Threatened To Declare Bendel Republic (edo/delta)- Sunnewspaper by Markfemi2: 1:21am On Aug 11, 2017
nototribalist:
yorobastards hope you people are packing your bags, cos no room for you people in ss

Pigs

1 Like

Re: Midwest Movement Threatened To Declare Bendel Republic (edo/delta)- Sunnewspaper by Markfemi2: 1:22am On Aug 11, 2017
hammer6:
Dead on arrival.

Biafra will neverr surrender an inch of Igboland.

Besides the Anionma, Ika, Ndokwa, Igbanke are done with the Bendel Igbo tag.

They are Anioma state people and Igbos.

HAve you not surrendered already
Re: Midwest Movement Threatened To Declare Bendel Republic (edo/delta)- Sunnewspaper by Pharaoh9(m): 3:40am On Aug 11, 2017
limeta:

No igbo speaking part if you feel you igbo then move east ..
There is igbo speaking part in every part of mid west and We are same but if you must be igdo in igbo land then easy pls

Are you okay?
Re: Midwest Movement Threatened To Declare Bendel Republic (edo/delta)- Sunnewspaper by Amberon11: 4:16am On Aug 11, 2017
grin
Re: Midwest Movement Threatened To Declare Bendel Republic (edo/delta)- Sunnewspaper by Jabioro: 4:24am On Aug 11, 2017
Jokers are too much in this country, we just turned every situation to either national or regional jokes.. That's why those in the government do not take us serious in any agitation.. by tomorrow evening I will also declared my community independent...from Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Midwest Movement Threatened To Declare Bendel Republic (edo/delta)- Sunnewspaper by Ikechuob: 4:58am On Aug 11, 2017
This is why I hate coming to this forum. One is because of the mods bias and two because of stupid articles like this.

I stated it before that'll I'll support the midwest republic as long as my people aren't dragged into it. Now I'm an antagonist towards this sh1t and pissed off.

I find it hilarious that the set of people accusing Nnamdi Kanu of dragging them into a republic they didn't consent to are the same set doing the shit they accused someone of.

When, where and what fucking time was anioma contacted before this fuckers dragged us into this bullshit. Someone posted the article where this "midwest delegates" met before declaring this bendel republic. Other than one unknown hungry politician, there was No anioma involved in this delegation. Therefore why drag us into this without our consent? Why not do wtf you preach? Don't we have kings, elders, heck leadership group to consent for us? Why not just include that unknown Nigga's village rather than dragging all of us into this stupidity. Are you kidding me?

Honestly I don't get this rubbish we deal with this set of people we share a region with. If they aren't marginalizing anioma, they trying to rewrite our history or they are busy speaking for anioma like we are fucking children that can't speak for ourselves yet they have the fucking audacity to always accusing SE of the same shit they do.

What pisses me the Bleep off is if you read our history, there's never been one time the so called "our brethren in midwest" have ever treated anioma well. Was it not the so called "brethren" who assisted in murdering our people during biafra war and even fucking proud to announce that sh1t? Was it not our so called "brethren" whom have been trying to steal our ancestral lands and informing us to "go back to east" as if theor village grandmama are who gave our ancestors our lands? Was it not the so called "brethren" who since the creation of Midwest have been marginalizing our community since we made the fucking mistaking of joining them in the Midwest? Heck even Igbanke that claims to have direct lineage with Bini are treated like piece of shit in that Edo state that they are now begging to be added in anioma state fight so they don't have to deal with the nonsense anymore. Heck was it not one of the so called "brethren" preached that he'll go on a killing spree on AsabaIan's on this fucking forum and the rest of his fucking people were laughing and applauded the motherfucker for that? When have our so called "brethren" ever treated anioma correctly? This fuckers only need us or remember us or see "brethren" when they need numbers. F2k y'all!!!!!!

Whoever is in contact with the delegates that made this announcement should be told to exclude Anioma out of this bullsh1t. They can include ika if ika chooses to join them but the rest of us needs to be removed from this BS. Like I always say if biafra does not want us, we rather be by our Goddamn self than join any bendel republic; a nation where the set of ppl we have to share a nation with fucking despise us. We didn't consent for this shit hence has no right to include us. Please practice wtf you preach!!

4 Likes

Re: Midwest Movement Threatened To Declare Bendel Republic (edo/delta)- Sunnewspaper by Ikechuob: 5:11am On Aug 11, 2017
limeta:

No igbo speaking part if you feel you igbo then move east ..
There is igbo speaking part in every part of mid west and We are same but if you must be igdo in igbo land then easy pls

Ewu Come push to east na.
Onye ara

1 Like

Re: Midwest Movement Threatened To Declare Bendel Republic (edo/delta)- Sunnewspaper by limeta(f): 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
gberra:
Me thinks she was Igbo all along. So why hate Yoruba so much if you are Midwesterner?
And here you are fighting Igbos not to lay a claim on your land. I guess you chose yourself the wrong friend

Am not fighting them am only telling them to stop this igbo part talk ..

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Why Saraki Declared For Presidency Today / Rivers Election: If Wike Wins........ / David Umahi Luxury Convoy And Ntezi Community Lack Of Portable Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.