Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,748 members, 7,955,854 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:09 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos (39928 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 11, 2017
money gud oo . . she definitely can't say NO.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by free2ryhme: 11:27am On Aug 11, 2017
slayking:

Sh's showing off her red soul Louboutins..

Na air dem go use am waka, abi e no go touch ground abi undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 11:27am On Aug 11, 2017
GoingPlaces247:
Please People sweden or Canada, which is the best to work and immigrate to? I need answers from all nairalanders. Please show some love and care.
i think canada
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by nwakibie3(m): 11:27am On Aug 11, 2017
money doing what it knows how best to do grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 11, 2017
Classy couple
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by sunshineV(f): 11:28am On Aug 11, 2017
Pure class.fvck poverty
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by Divay22(f): 11:28am On Aug 11, 2017
cool
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by Joseunlimited(f): 11:28am On Aug 11, 2017
He is not the first
A horse would have been more romantic
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by nwakibie3(m): 11:29am On Aug 11, 2017
They acted it.. I know grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by donlucabrazi(m): 11:32am On Aug 11, 2017
This is staged! Or did she know he was gonna propose? Them wearing the same outfit says it all.....

Proposal without surprise element, that one na proposal?

Yes! I be bad belle, i gree grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by hAlexandro(m): 11:34am On Aug 11, 2017
undecided
Jodha:
Congrats to them...

But why babe they stand like say nah her first time to wear heels be that...
monitoring spirit
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by hAlexandro(m): 11:36am On Aug 11, 2017
undecided
slowbreeze:
Lovely!!! Proposal or prewedding pix?
use your discretion now.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by Thobiy(m): 11:38am On Aug 11, 2017
Jodha:
Congrats to them...

You are a lady and you don't know what she is doing, should i believe that undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by spencekat(m): 11:39am On Aug 11, 2017
This is beautiful
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by DIKEnaWAR: 11:41am On Aug 11, 2017
Jodha:
Congrats to them...

The fvck from yesterday is still paining her.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by Burgerlomo: 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by Edogechcutie: 12:17pm On Aug 11, 2017
Awww how lovely.Nigerian men we are tired of your ring in ice cream style..Yal need to up your game cry
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by michaelolushola: 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
dainformant:
more >>> https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/see-man-proposed-longtime-girlfriend-style-photos.html

Every one is doing proposal sha ni!

If you want to be proposed to like this as well then join LostRib.com and let your dreams come to pass.

http://lostrib.com/?afmc=36v
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by Tsmart1(m): 12:31pm On Aug 11, 2017
BUY CHEAP AND CLEAN LAPTOP ©25K AND ABOVE + + + CALL ME NOW OR NO JUST WHATSAPP ME 09095620116
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by misspineapple(f): 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
Photoshop
Bt dem fresh
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by baranzy(m): 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
Chai!!!see fine babe why marriage no go hungry the guy to marry am.......this my nonsense gf broke up with me cuz I didnt buy take away suya for her junior ones.....lol...abeg one more bottle of hero for me joor.....
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by bonnyhope: 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
RUBBISH
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by LoveMatchmaker: 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
Really classy proposal

If you are keen on being found by the love of your life and get your own classy proposal

Then join http://lostrib.com?afmc=36a to connect with other professionals who want to get married soon.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
Indomie Generation......;after after 2 months........Man starts pounding her.............woman becomes tokunbo ajayi-cum-toto dikeh on instagram
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by todyms: 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2017
undecided I have a feeling he already proposed in private before this open photo shoot proposal.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by todyms: 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2017
undecided I have a feeling he already proposed in private before this open photo shoot proposal. undecided undecided I have a feeling he already proposed in private before this open photo shoot proposal.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by Maynice: 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2017
wow, beautiful. cheesy

Now check out the beautiful asoebi styles you can wear to the wedding, click here http://www.okpeke.com/asoebi-styles-for-you-this-weekend-you-must-have/

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by naija2(f): 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2017
Nice and congrats to them but something exactly like this have been done before.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos by Stelly001: 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
So nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Get Married To A Non Degree Holder? / My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.