Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" (4244 Views)

Man Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook, But His English Will Shock You (pic / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by igbeshit: 8:18am On Aug 11, 2017
he is a Nigerian, a Yoruba guy. and he loves me . but his English is so terrible that, he could choke himself before he makes himself understood in English.

he wanted to say something, maybe "I am coming" or "I love you" before he ejaculated . but eventually the words came out of his mouth , they were "I larfyor u", with a gesture indicating me to hand the towel to cleanse his sperm.

actually, if his English is a little better, he could make our sex much more fun, and tender. he could have more time in kissing me than figuring out how to say "i love you" . and the gesticulation of towel would not be the end of the romance.
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by Requiem18(m): 8:29am On Aug 11, 2017
igbeshit:
he is a Nigerian, a Yoruba guy. and he loves me . but his English is so terrible that, he could choke himself before he makes himself understood in English.

he wanted to say something, maybe "I am coming" or "I love you" before he ejaculated . but eventually the words came out of his mouth , they were "I larfyor u", with a gesture indicating me to hand the towel to cleanse his sperm.

actually, if his English is a little better, he could make our sex much more fun, and tender. he could have more time in kissing me than figuring out how to say "i love you" . and the gesticulation of towel would not be the end of the romance.
Not this dude again undecided
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by igbeshit: 8:31am On Aug 11, 2017
Requiem18:
Not this dude again undecided

I am a white woman, newly coming to ogunstate
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by Requiem18(m): 8:36am On Aug 11, 2017
igbeshit:

Yeah right..... No one here is gullible enough to believe
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by igbeshit: 8:37am On Aug 11, 2017
Requiem18:
Yeah right..... No one here is gullible enough to believe

I have shown the my white fingers, what else do you want to see ? my pussy ?
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by SirMichael1: 8:38am On Aug 11, 2017
igbeshit:

A white trans. Be specific transgendered angry
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by igbeshit: 8:45am On Aug 11, 2017
SirMichael1:

A white trans. Be specific transgendered angry

how dare you call a white person trans?
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by SirMichael1: 8:54am On Aug 11, 2017
igbeshit:

how dare you call a white person trans?

Transgender you are, me you can't fool
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by igbeshit: 9:07am On Aug 11, 2017
SirMichael1:

Transgender you are, me you can't fool

I m a white woman,

tired of repeating
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by Earthquake1: 9:12am On Aug 11, 2017
angry
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by Earthquake1: 9:12am On Aug 11, 2017
She is a woman, are you dumb to figure it out?
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by igbeshit: 9:18am On Aug 11, 2017
Earthquake1:
She is a woman, are you dumb to figure it out?

white women are totally different from black women, maybe you are used to the black ones, and they are dinosaurs. how can I expect u to understand the minds of the white ones. you are among the beasts for too long time.
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 11, 2017
I give up
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by Earthquake1: 9:25am On Aug 11, 2017
igbeshit:

white women are totally different from black women, maybe you are used to the black ones, and they are dinosaurs. how can I expect u to understand the minds of the white ones. you are among the beasts for too long time.

I did my investigations a long time ago.
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by igbeshit: 9:28am On Aug 11, 2017
Earthquake1:

I did my investigations a long time ago.

have you ever met a white woman in your life ?
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by SirMichael1: 11:31am On Aug 11, 2017
igbeshit:

I m a white woman,

tired of repeating

You're a trans. I'm tired of repeating too undecided

6 Likes

Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by harriet412(f): 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
Mr its 'barely' undecided

2 Likes

Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by cyborg123(m): 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2017
You guys are good together. You too don't know shit.
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by Augustap(f): 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
Well you're only allowed to complain when you learn how to spell, and btw, its barely not bearly.

4 Likes

Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by igbeshit: 2:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
harriet412:
Mr its 'barely' undecided

misspelling , just to mimic and mock you guys
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by igbeshit: 2:05pm On Aug 11, 2017
Augustap:
Well you're only allowed to complain when you learn how to spell, and btw, its barely not bearly.

don't you see this is a ridicule to you guys ? just to imitate your Nigerian English
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by Requiem18(m): 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2017
igbeshit:

I have shown the my white fingers, what else do you want to see ? my pussy ?
Send na..... Ase undecided
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by igbeshit: 3:22pm On Aug 11, 2017
Requiem18:
Send na..... Ase undecided

in your dreams
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by Requiem18(m): 3:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
igbeshit:

in your dreams
Ase...see as you mumu reach. Which kind man you be na?
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by igbeshit: 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2017
Requiem18:
Ase...see as you mumu reach. Which kind man you be na?

I am a white lady , not a man
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by Requiem18(m): 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
igbeshit:

I am a white lady , not a man
Dude what do you want. ...really undecided
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by igbeshit: 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
Requiem18:
Dude what do you want. ...really undecided

black peniss, of 14cm-17cm. and I am a white woman
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by Requiem18(m): 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
igbeshit:

black peniss, of 14cm-17cm. and I am a white woman
Must try so hard to troll?..... Dm me a damn pic then maybe I will believe you undecided
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by igbeshit: 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2017
Requiem18:
Must try so hard to troll?..... Dm me a damn pic then maybe I will believe you undecided

my pussy's photo ?
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by Requiem18(m): 3:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
igbeshit:

my pussy's photo ?
No your body,with a note that has your dumb moniker on it then I'll believe. No need for your face
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
Huge turn off for me.
Re: His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" by Augustap(f): 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
igbeshit:

don't you see this is a ridicule to you guys ? just to imitate your Nigerian English
Well i must say, Nigeria has some flaws when it comes to the English Language, BUT we can differentiate between bearly and barely. So ridicule yourself. You're not Nigerian or are you?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience At Club D Cave ..at Maryland Gra / What If On Wedding Night He Say Is Too Tired / Thread closed. I Didn't Open To Shame Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.