Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Where My Kubwa Peeps At. Best Place To Take Your Babe In Kubwa???! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where My Kubwa Peeps At. Best Place To Take Your Babe In Kubwa???! (4024 Views)

My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy / Crazy: Soon To Be Husband Peeps At Her Private / Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where My Kubwa Peeps At. Best Place To Take Your Babe In Kubwa???! by rabbaefurher(m): 3:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
Jst wanna impress the babe.. and still have small change in my pocket... dope and average cost chilling spot in kubwa
Re: Where My Kubwa Peeps At. Best Place To Take Your Babe In Kubwa???! by jwals: 3:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
Just take a bike, tell him to take you to liberty hotel, from nysc junction

1 Like

Re: Where My Kubwa Peeps At. Best Place To Take Your Babe In Kubwa???! by ilyasom(m): 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
Or you can go to Nadrem in the evening

2 Likes

Re: Where My Kubwa Peeps At. Best Place To Take Your Babe In Kubwa???! by ashjay001(m): 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
rabbaefurher:
Jst wanna impress the babe.. and still have small change in my pocket... dope and average cost chilling spot in kubwa

Soul lounge.

Live band, strippers room, gbogbo ayetongue

Watch out for their waiter/waitresses, they can over charge shasad
Re: Where My Kubwa Peeps At. Best Place To Take Your Babe In Kubwa???! by EMMYZEE(m): 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
Enter bike go yellow page go chop fish.
Re: Where My Kubwa Peeps At. Best Place To Take Your Babe In Kubwa???! by rabbaefurher(m): 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
Beta suggestions...
Re: Where My Kubwa Peeps At. Best Place To Take Your Babe In Kubwa???! by Jamariwolf4(f): 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
I stay at Kubwa.

For bars: take her to the one near Infinimart Plaza or to Soul Lounge (adjacent ecobank).
For shopping and wardrobe : take her to Nadrem Plaza.
For bread and Shawarma : take her to Nadrem bakery, their bread smells real good.
Re: Where My Kubwa Peeps At. Best Place To Take Your Babe In Kubwa???! by rabbaefurher(m): 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
I stay at Kubwa.

For bars: take her to the one near Infinimart Plaza or to Soul Lounge (adjacent ecobank).
For shopping and wardrobe : take her to Nadrem Plaza.
For bread and Shawarma : take her to Nadrem bakery, their bread smells real good.
Dat soul lounge is looking like an excellence.. howuch man go budget for lowkey chilling with bae
rabbaefurher:
Beta suggestions...
Re: Where My Kubwa Peeps At. Best Place To Take Your Babe In Kubwa???! by Jamariwolf4(f): 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
rabbaefurher:
Dat soul lounge is looking like an excellence.. howuch man go budget for lowkey chilling with bae
per night?
Let's say 70k
Re: Where My Kubwa Peeps At. Best Place To Take Your Babe In Kubwa???! by Petonis(m): 9:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
per night? Let's say 70k
Lol

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Too Attached In A Relationship. How Do I Get Over It? / My Brother The Hustle Is Real, even If You No Get Money Try Get Sense. / My Girlfriend Of 4yrs Just Told Me She Wants To Be Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.