Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

SEX STORY: Double Vision - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX STORY: Double Vision (574 Views)

Naija Sex Story: My Hot Romantic Sex With Aunt Sara / Naija Sex Story: The Hot Sex I Got From Him After Writing An Exam / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEX STORY: Double Vision by cyberwinner1(m): 8:28am On Aug 11, 2017
I was singing a song by the Guess Who, in my
head, on the drive from the airport to the
Sheraton Saskatoon Hotel. Hoping, that Burton
Cummings was wrong about nothing
ever
happening in that small town. I exited the limousine as the driver retrieved
my suitcase from its trunk. He thanked me for
the generous tip and wished me a good day. I
made my way to the Hotel’s reception desk to
check in, to attend a conference being hosted
by Hewlett Packard. The bank that I am employed at was beginning the process to
upgrading six of their servers before the fall of
As I approached the reception area filled with
guests lounging on the many couches, with
their eyes glued to the screens of their cell phones, or rolling travel bags across the newly
laid carpet, the sight of the young lady behind
the counter that was focused on the screen in
front her as she spoke on the phone made the
hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. Read the rest at http://sexystories.nettmi.com/2017-must-read-double-vision

(1) (Reply)

See Nairalanders That Will Make HAVEN... / "I Need A Husband Even If He Is Mentally Challenged" - Kenyan Woman / Need A Sex Chat Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.