Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? (1676 Views)

No Religion Is Totally False. / Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman / Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? by KinzyeWriter(m): 12:15pm On Aug 11, 2017
bobowaja:

Where do you get all these from? It means you have gone far in your research. When I tell people that what the Whites experimented here is mental slavery they will call for my head. Those people practice advance psychology (hypnosis) here in Black land. And sadly majority of us cannot get out of it. That is one of the major reasons Whites will continue to rule our lands for more centuries. I am just happy that atleast one of my friends (you) have finally find your way out of this mental cage
I know this through common sense only... But everytime religious people try to use it(common sense) to decide what their book says if it is right or wrong - they will quickly believe they are being tempted by the devil undecided . Why are we so easy to be programmed like a robot? - How do they make it look devilish when we are trying to use our common senses - They made us insult our intelligence by following their bunch of contracting fallacies.

What a shame undecided

1 Like

Re: I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? by edicied: 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2017
lalanice:
OK firstly, I might have made a mistake when I said you are better than an atheist, and I am not addicted to anything, I just belief in God, the Bible and his son Jesus Christ. I do not believe in it the way others do but I believe.
Maybe you need to look up the meaning of Religion again
Re: I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? by lalanice(f): 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
edicied:

Maybe you need to look up the meaning of Religion again
what's there to look at maybe you need to read correctly and understand that I did not mention religion in my comment, I only said I don't believe like others do.
Re: I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? by orisa37: 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
Idiot.
Re: I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? by edicied: 3:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
lalanice:
what's there to look at maybe you need to read correctly and understand that I did not mention religion in my comment, I only said I don't believe like others do.
So, babe, you are a Christian?
Re: I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? by lalanice(f): 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
edicied:

So, babe, you are a Christian?
I beg you in the name of God, go back and read oo. I did say I am a Christian.....I mean unapologetically Christian.
Re: I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? by bobowaja(m): 8:35pm On Aug 11, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
I know this through common sense only... But everytime religious people try to use it(common sense) to decide what their book says if it is right or wrong - they will quickly believe they are being tempted by the devil undecided . Why are we so easy to be programmed like a robot? - How do they make it look devilish when we are trying to use our common senses - They made us insult our intelligence by following their bunch of contracting fallacies.

What a shame undecided
Common sense is not applicable in the religious world, only threat of misfortune and dreadfullness of hell fire keeps their members together.

1 Like

Re: I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? by chemystery: 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

you do have a point, maybe he's just "Irreligious"
to me, he is an upcoming atheist. I passed through this stage, then agnostic before becoming an atheist.

Just like all deist and agnostics, he is only finding it difficult and challenging adapting to change.

It took me 5 good years from this stage to atheism. It was a tough battle but I just had to painfully accept reality

cc: KinzyeWriter

2 Likes

Re: I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? by KinzyeWriter(m): 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
luvmijeje:
You are confused.
Why won't I dear...

see something na cheesy
Was baby Jesus life threatened in Jerusalem?

Yes, so Joseph fled with him to Egypt and stayed there until Herod died (Matthew 2:13 23)
No. The family fled nowhere. They calmly presented the child at the Jerusalem temple according to the Jewish customs and returned to Galilee (Luke 2:21-40)

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did God Get Angry With Adam And Eve If He Knows All? / Why "In God We Trust" Inscribed In US Dollar Bills, And Not "In Science We Trust / Christianity Now 4.4% In Saudi Arabia, Miss Universe, Female Olympics Allowed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.