Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude (2493 Views)

Please Help I'm Tired Of Brokenness (show Me The Little Way To Make Money) / Men Are My Fans, Let Them Enjoy Me - Pantless Dancer (video) / Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by indodon(m): 9:56am On Aug 11, 2017
Buharison:

It's not by words but by action
just gimme the cad and I wee mobilize my forces
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by Buharison: 9:56am On Aug 11, 2017
Divay22:

Alright....I'll be waiting
Only patriots are to benefit from this, would check all your posts and if you criticised baba in anyone, no card for you
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by Buharison: 9:57am On Aug 11, 2017
indodon:
just gimme the cad and I wee mobilize my forces
Forces for what
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 11, 2017
Hmmm.
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by Buharison: 10:14am On Aug 11, 2017
TGoddess:
Hmmm.
Enemy of state good morning
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by Divay22(f): 10:17am On Aug 11, 2017
Buharison:

Only patriots are to benefit from this, would check all your posts and if you criticised baba in anyone, no card for you
I hold nothing against him, he should just resign and let the country move forward.
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by Buharison: 10:18am On Aug 11, 2017
Divay22:

I hold nothing against him, he should just resign and let the country move forward.
Am also supporting that also, but never wish someone death
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by Divay22(f): 10:22am On Aug 11, 2017
Buharison:

Am also supporting that also, but never wish someone death
I have never, not even to my worse enemy...
Hope this your airtime saga is true though.
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 11, 2017
Buharison:
Enemy of state good morning
Son of state how do you do?
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 11, 2017
Divay22:
You want to do like caring.guy na abi angry angry angry
4 1 9
angry
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by indodon(m): 10:50am On Aug 11, 2017
Buharison:
Forces for what
dunno.... you say
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by Divay22(f): 11:01am On Aug 11, 2017
Caringguy:
angry
Is you that sabi tongue
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by SirMichael1: 11:44am On Aug 11, 2017
Buharison:

Your father will go before baba

If your father can say denigrating things about your mother, I see no reason why he needs that life support. If security operatives weren't close by each time your mom goes to visit him, she'd unplugged his life support to charge her phone with it grin
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by SirMichael1: 11:46am On Aug 11, 2017
Divay22:

You're always everywhere seeking for aims. Are you even a lady? Like a real lady with boobs and ass??
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by Divay22(f): 11:51am On Aug 11, 2017
SirMichael1:

You're always everywhere seeking for aims. Are you even a lady? Like a real lady with boobs and ass??
I would have loved to ignore this trash you wrote, but i am my happy self today...
And for seeking aims Don't mistake my moniker for someone else...
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by Buharison: 12:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
Divay22:

Even though it won't reach everybody but urz is sure
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by Buharison: 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
TGoddess:
Son of state how do you do?
Very good and you, We are awaiting baba arrival
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by Buharison: 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
SirMichael1:

If your father can say denigrating things about your mother, I see no reason why he needs that life support. If security operatives weren't close by each time your mom goes to visit him, she'd unplugged his life support to charge her phone with it grin
Won't reply you, seems you are depressed
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by Buharison: 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
SirMichael1:

stop venting your frustration on people if you have no 1 to talk to in the real world
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by Divay22(f): 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2017
Buharison:

Even though it won't reach everybody but urz is sure
Thanks hon...i appreciate..but I'll prefer you give mine to someone else who might desperately needs it..
Nice talking with you....T.C
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by Buharison: 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
Divay22:

Thanks hon...i appreciate..but I'll prefer you give mine to someone else who might desperately needs it..
Nice talking with you....T.C

No problem dear, do you have any business with that Michael guy
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by SirMichael1: 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
Buharison:

Won't reply you, seems you are depressed

Lol. Your 'hogwash' backup "Enemy of the state" you seem to always scrawl has failed you right?

Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by Buharison: 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2017
SirMichael1:

Lol. Your 'hogwash' backup "Enemy of the state" you seem to always scrawl has failed you right?
Mister shut up am better than all your depressed lineage, see how you attacked divya without she mentioning you
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
Buharison:
The day presiden muhammadu buhari returns, I would create a thread that day, and the people that will comment on the first page would get airtime of 1000#,[/b] please to all those people that have different monikers, just use 1 that day so others would benefit from it, [b]And pray i don't get banned during that period
Now this is hilarious grin.
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by Buharison: 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
Rorachy:
Now this is hilarious grin.
How is it hilarious
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by Yhemit(m): 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
hmmm..... sweet lawwd
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by Buharison: 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2017
Yhemit:
hmmm..... sweet lawwd
What happened

(1) (2) (Reply)

But What Is Wrong With Some Girls (picture)? / How Some Nigerian Big Girls Celebrated The Xmas Today / Brain Work. Scatter Ur English Name Let See Who Will Arrange It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.