Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude (2468 Views)

Please Help I'm Tired Of Brokenness (show Me The Little Way To Make Money) / Men Are My Fans, Let Them Enjoy Me - Pantless Dancer (video) / Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by Buharison: 8:43am On Aug 11, 2017
The day presiden muhammadu buhari returns, I would create a thread that day, and the people that will comment on the first page would get airtime of 1000#, please to all those people that have different monikers, just use 1 that day so others would benefit from it, And pray i don't get banned during that period
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by immortalcrown(m): 8:44am On Aug 11, 2017
I hope this promise is not a political one.

Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by SirMichael1: 8:45am On Aug 11, 2017
Is it the vegetable leaf that would choke on his vomit and succumb to the life calling him hereafter? undecided
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by kbams241: 8:46am On Aug 11, 2017
K
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by Buharison: 8:46am On Aug 11, 2017
SirMichael1:
Is it the vegetable leaf that would choke on his vomit and succumb to the life calling him hereafter? undecided
Wished it was your father that was there, enemies of state always hating on baba
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by kbams241: 8:47am On Aug 11, 2017
SirMichael1:
lets hope u don't choke b4 him
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by Buharison: 8:48am On Aug 11, 2017
kbams241:
Thank you very much sa, no one is beyond sickness
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by immortalcrown(m): 8:50am On Aug 11, 2017
I go wait.
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by Draei: 8:51am On Aug 11, 2017
I see...

Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by Buharison: 8:51am On Aug 11, 2017
immortalcrown:
I go wait.
It's not a political promise
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by Buharison: 8:52am On Aug 11, 2017
Draei:
I see...
Enemy of state good morning grin
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 11, 2017
dont even know what to comment self.
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by Draei: 8:54am On Aug 11, 2017
Buharison:

Enemy of state good morning grin
#Morning, it's good to be hopeful though.
I hope you know even if he returns dead,
you still gonna fulfill your promise cuz
you didn't specify in what condition.
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by Buharison: 8:55am On Aug 11, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
dont even know what to comment self.
Hello sa, are u an enemy of state or patriot
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by Buharison: 8:56am On Aug 11, 2017
Draei:

#Morning, it's good to be hopeful though.
I hope you know even if he returns dead,
you still gonna fulfill your promise cuz
you didn't specify in what condition.
Let me not just see you on that thread that day, why will you say baba would return dead, ipob wailer always hating
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 11, 2017
Buharison:

Hello sa, are u an enemy of state or patriot
I am a patriot, not an enemy, you should know by now that i support buhari because of his daughters and his wife.
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by Buharison: 8:58am On Aug 11, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
I am a patriot, not an enemy, you should know by now that i support buhari because of his daughters and his wife.
This is a great insult to my sisters and mother
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by SirMichael1: 8:58am On Aug 11, 2017
Buharison:

Wished it was your father that was there, enemies of state always hating on baba

If my father was there, I as his child would have since asked him to step down because we don't wanna lose him but that doesn't seem like what you'd want him do. You want to finally return him from London in a casket smiley
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by SirMichael1: 9:00am On Aug 11, 2017
kbams241:
I don't intend to. Thanks for asking BTW undecided
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 11, 2017
Buharison:

This is a great insult to my sisters and mother
Lol nah, you dnt understand, your sisters are beautiful and kind hearted, so is your mother. "their generous heart has won me over. "If your dad has not been impeached, then your mother is to be appreciated for that. "the great cabals, like my self and my uncle hold her in high esteem. she is like mother theresa" "you wont understand.
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by Buharison: 9:07am On Aug 11, 2017
SirMichael1:

If my father was there, I as his child would have since asked him to step down because we don't wanna lose him but that doesn't seem like what you'd want him do. You want to finally return him from London in a casket smiley
Your father will go before baba
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by Buharison: 9:07am On Aug 11, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Lol nah, you dnt understand, your sisters are beautiful and kind hearted, so is your mother. "their generous heart has won me over. "If your dad has not been impeached, then your mother is to be appreciated for that. "the great cabals, like my self and my uncle hold her in high esteem. she is like mother theresa" "you wont understand.
Alright now I get you, I thought you were crushing on them

1 Like

Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by indodon(m): 9:13am On Aug 11, 2017
well akant akant.....

I just Kant say no to free #1000 airtime grin
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by Buharison: 9:27am On Aug 11, 2017
indodon:
well akant akant.....

I just Kant say no to free #1000 airtime grin
Hope you are a patriot
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by indodon(m): 9:29am On Aug 11, 2017
Buharison:
Hope you are a patriot
I will be grin grin
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by indodon(m): 9:30am On Aug 11, 2017
Buharison:
Hope you are a patriot
I will be grin grin
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by Buharison: 9:32am On Aug 11, 2017
indodon:
I will be grin grin
It's not by words but by action
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by Divay22(f): 9:35am On Aug 11, 2017
You want to do like caringguy na abi angry angry angry
4 1 9
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 11, 2017
Op is high
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by Buharison: 9:51am On Aug 11, 2017
Divay22:
You want to do like caringguy na abi angry angry angry
4 1 9
Action speaks better than voice, just wait till that day
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by Buharison: 9:52am On Aug 11, 2017
CondomSir:
Op is high
Enemy of state good morning
Re: Just A Little Way To Show My Fans Gratitude by Divay22(f): 9:53am On Aug 11, 2017
Buharison:

Action speaks better than voice, just wait till that day
Alright....I'll be waiting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confession : How My Teacher F*+k Me Hard Inside Room And Parlor / See The Pictures Of A Couple Who Just Got Married.. / Thread closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.