Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Help With Selecting Web Hosting Provider - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help With Selecting Web Hosting Provider (814 Views)

Advice Needed: Is Whogohost.com The Best Nigeria Web Hosting Provider / 7 Tips For Selecting Your Domain Name / Please Suggest Best VPS Hosting Provider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Selecting Web Hosting Provider by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 14, 2010
I have had a lot of bad experiences with up to three nigeria web hosting provider. I decide not to call names here. I need people who have had good experiences with nigeria web hosting provider to help me with one. I have a web hosting provider which will offer at least web hosting for unlimited domains, fair web space with bandwidth and most importantly steady uptime. Anyone with a reliable nigeria web hosting provider which has these features should help me out.
Re: Help With Selecting Web Hosting Provider by Horus(m): 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2010
LawBreaker:

I have had a lot of bad experiences with up to three nigeria web hosting provider. I decide not to call names here.

I think you should give us their names and the reasons why you think they are bad web hosting providers. What bad experiences did you have with them?. We should do a review of all of them, this will avoid us to suffer the same desagreable experiences.
Re: Help With Selecting Web Hosting Provider by rufaai(m): 10:19pm On Feb 14, 2010
@LawBreaker Are you looking around Nigeria OR you still want to flyout?
Re: Help With Selecting Web Hosting Provider by serverman: 11:26pm On Feb 14, 2010
LawBreaker, i had the same problem some time back, then some one introduced me to http://www.qservers.net At first i had to go their office to make sure they were a real host. I have domains on both their linux and windows servers, 300mb starts from N1,500. Their uptime is great, never had a prob with downtime. They also have email support. support@qservers.net

Also, now i pay online with their GTPay gateway.

Hope this helps.
Re: Help With Selecting Web Hosting Provider by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2010
Horus:

I think you should give us their names and the reasons why you think they are bad web hosting providers. What bad experiences did you have with them?. We should do a review of all of them, this will avoid us to suffer the same desagreable experiences.
_____________Nairahost_____________________ Steady serve downtime
______________Web4africa_____________________ Very poor customer service, they didnt live up to the features they say they offer
________________Nairadomains_______________________ Paid for a bigger bandwidth but i was given a smaller bandwidth
Re: Help With Selecting Web Hosting Provider by DualCore1: 2:24pm On Feb 15, 2010
Try these two.

Trudigits.com (for webhosting)
ResellerNG.com (for reseller hosting)

You got my guarantee on those ones smiley
Re: Help With Selecting Web Hosting Provider by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 15, 2010
serverman:

LawBreaker, i had the same problem some time back, then some one introduced me to http://www.qservers.net  At first i had to go their office to make sure they were a real host. I have domains on both their linux and windows servers, 300mb starts from N1,500. Their uptime is great, never had a prob with downtime. They also have email support. support@qservers.net

Also, now i pay online with their GTPay gateway.

Hope this helps.

Are you sure you are not the owner of this web hosting provider? I just visited your site and it is not up.
Re: Help With Selecting Web Hosting Provider by salviya: 12:05pm On Feb 03, 2011
I got the web hosting here http://www.xnynz.com/ and also i got the hosting,domain name register, domain appraisal, online file folder, ssl certificate etc, If you need you can try this one,
Re: Help With Selecting Web Hosting Provider by item: 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2011
I have used www.lagoshost.com they are good - very friendly and ready to help out anytime,

I highly recommend them,

(1) (Reply)

500 internal server Error? / Buy A Brand New Laptop For Just 14k (fourteen Thousand Naira Only!) / Someone Please Help Me With This Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.