Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

Tot I Im Bad Ass Till A Slay Queen Tot Me A Lesson - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tot I Im Bad Ass Till A Slay Queen Tot Me A Lesson (3400 Views)

I Tot She Was Different / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tot I Im Bad Ass Till A Slay Queen Tot Me A Lesson by dreamwords: 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
bbbabes:

Bros, why now.. You only bought a bottle of coke for me and not Andre... Why change the story.... Lolzzz
We know say u dey live for aj city , but continue

1 Like

Re: Tot I Im Bad Ass Till A Slay Queen Tot Me A Lesson by michaelolushola: 2:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
Arthurwinner:
to be vewi precise....as a badass I wanted to cheat on fiance after d fight we had.....met dis pwetti gal and after talking we changed contact....so it happened last week Friday I took ha awt and we had fun den at night we went to club,bought ha two Andre 40k...fastforward we highed together but d gal drugged ma drink and took me bk to d hotel we lodged safely and den eloped with 5k left to fuel ma car,since Friday she havnt been picking my calls and I cnt see her in her place......buh ma pro is dat I claim to b a badass dat dosnt spend much before getting a lady laid buh I spent more Dan 120k on Dis gal within a week............ my question is......please dear slay queens why una dy Dis wicked even after I spent this much?

Tirii gbosa for that sista! You sef you get fiance you dey cheat. God go forgive you.
Guys don't be like this one oh! Get a babe for marriage you cannot even think of cheating on here http://lostrib.com/?afmc=36v. Tell me thank you later.

1 Like

Re: Tot I Im Bad Ass Till A Slay Queen Tot Me A Lesson by Arthurwinner(m): 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
hodusglobal:
OK. Now, am holding my left ear with my right hand finger pointing at you that you should never let such of thing happen again. Did you heard me clearly? lol

haha
Re: Tot I Im Bad Ass Till A Slay Queen Tot Me A Lesson by Arthurwinner(m): 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
bbbabes:

Bros, why now.. You only bought a bottle of coke for me and not Andre... Why change the story.... Lolzzz

hahahaha
Re: Tot I Im Bad Ass Till A Slay Queen Tot Me A Lesson by Arthurwinner(m): 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
michaelolushola:

Tirii gbosa for that sista! You sef you get fiance you dey cheat. God go forgive you.
Guys don't be like this one oh! Get a babe for marriage you cannot even think of cheating on here http://lostrib.com/?afmc=36v. Tell me thank you later.

hahaha I'm done

(1) (2) (Reply)

Church Worship Leaders Caught Red-handed Having Sex During All Night Service / How Feminism Was Viewed By Men In The 1900's / See How Unilag Lesbians Are Having Fun Inside Girls Hostel (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.