Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

SEX STORY: No Longer Innocent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX STORY: No Longer Innocent (825 Views)

Naija Sex Story: My Hot Romantic Sex With Aunt Sara / Naija Sex Story: The Hot Sex I Got From Him After Writing An Exam / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEX STORY: No Longer Innocent by cyberwinner1(m): 11:35am On Aug 11, 2017
It was a clear, sunny day in the Cedarville
community pool. The now empty pool would
appear unrecognizable to those who frequent it
during other hot summer days. Who would have thought that one broken filter could
create such a different environment when
compared to the commonly chaotic place it
usually was. But today, there was only one
person at the community pool; the 19-year-old
college student Katie. The pool owner was rarely there to begin with, so he usually trusted
one of the older workers with his duties while
he stayed home doing nothing. But since the
pool was closed, it didn’t make sense to have
the usual number of staff there. However, it
was the weekend; and no one wanted to sit down at an empty pool all day doing nothing.
So, as per usual, the duties that no one wanted
to do were left to the newest employee; which
unfortunately for her, was Katie.
“I can’t fucking believe this.” Katie muttered to
herself... Read the rest at http://sexystories.nettmi.com/2017-must-read-no-longer-innocent

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs Ladies Do That Freaks Most Men Out / Teyana Taylor Has One Of The Best Bodies In The World (photos) / Bride Trying To Poison Husband Accidentally Kills 17 Of Her Extended Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.