Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy (4690 Views)

My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl / What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? / Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by naijaboiy: 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
Lalas247:

Sorry she already married undecided

Let me see who will try woo her .. person wan die today .. she can't be wooed ppl have paid bride price
Find another new generation
Why are all the married ladies on here looking young and single?
Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by Lalas247(f): 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
naijaboiy:

Why are all the married ladies on here looking young and single?
Haha grin
Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
mediocre:
grin grin... This section is like a community, abi na village. I should come here more oftengrin
Most Def bro.. Things dey go down here grin

1 Like

Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by EmperorLee(m): 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
I wantu woo Makydebbie sad

Cc Naijaboiy

*Swaggers outta room*

1 Like

Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 11, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol
Hi, how are you smiley
Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by slimthugchimee(m): 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
This is really plain pathetic undecided
Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by naijaboiy: 7:19pm On Aug 11, 2017
EmperorLee:
I wantu woo Makydebbie sad

Cc Naij aboiy

*Swaggers outta room*
please notify me on the selection thread.
Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by Presh900(m): 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
[s]
redbeans:
draei allow me speak the undilluted truth.

2. Rumour has it that maky came all the way from Ghana with her last allowance to seek prince N.B. It's not a coincidence that they are co-hosting the show. she is only using this medium to woo him openly and trick us into approving the union. There was one night when every body had gone to bed and naijaboy came online, she kept courting him to come. I and i think lawlahdey witnessed it. Because he has beard and i don't. Is it food? Be careful though, naija men only introduce naija 'product' to their people.
[/s]
Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by Mimzyy(f): 7:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
Lalas247:

See your lips hian no homo wink beautiful
Abeg which lipstick be that looks like mac

Thanks hunnie wink. You're right. It's Mac, the matte collection.

2 Likes

Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by Nomfanelo99(f): 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
cheesy grin You guys have made my weekend. Thank you

1 Like

Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by shinarlaura(f): 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2017
IamZod:

Hi, how are you smiley

Hello. Am cool.

Goodevening
Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
SirMichael1:
Is redbeans really suffering from depression? Most of his topics and posts are filled with his sulks cry
As in?
Wonder whats on
Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by Amarabae(f): 8:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
Hello OP. Are you ok?
Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by SirMichael1: 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

Lol. You've got no idea what's about to hit you. The weekend just started smiley
Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by SirMichael1: 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
VirginDiva:
As in?
Wonder whats on
Are you tryna pass a message or you questioning my post?
Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by Nomfanelo99(f): 8:50pm On Aug 11, 2017
SirMichael1:

Lol. You've got no idea what's about to hit you. The weekend just started smiley

lol guess will have to wait and see
Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
I see, lack of pvssies from your nairaland crushes has made you to hate on naijaboiy abi. "op you should be seeking tutorials from him on how to get a girl from nairaland and not hating. "there are some of us guys that are forking female nairalanders atleast four times a month, you can ask kingtom, jacksparrow and truckpusher or obatomi for tutorials. "op be humble and join the winning league.
shocked bro I can only say God bless your dick and increase your knowledge
Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by Truckpusher(m): 9:52pm On Aug 11, 2017
Lalas247:

I no wan blind u grin nice seeing u thought u have abandoned us here
Nice to have you back here too. What's up with ya? Check your message.
Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hello. Am cool.

Goodevening
Evening dear.
Guess ur day was cool.
Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by BadBouy: 10:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
mhizesther:

Which love? Shey we don settle that matter for church na
We no settle anything o
Bia gimme kiss So I'll just forget say u dey mi
Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by shinarlaura(f): 6:47am On Aug 12, 2017
IamZod:

Evening dear.
Guess ur day was cool.

Goodmorning.. how re u doing?
Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 12, 2017
SINZ:
Buy naija to grow the naira. tongue
yes o baba. Gh_n_ must go grin

Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 12, 2017
shinarlaura:

Good a. m... I'm doing great. Have a nice day Laura.
Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by Lalas247(f): 10:49am On Aug 12, 2017
Truckpusher:
Nice to have you back here too. What's up with ya? Check your message.
Aite
Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by Lalas247(f): 10:50am On Aug 12, 2017
shinarlaura:

IamZod:

Good a. m... I'm doing great. Have a nice day Laura.

Hian shocked
Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by lexy2014: 11:22am On Aug 12, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
How u doing
Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
Lalas247:

Hian shocked
What I do grin
How's ur day Lalas?

1 Like

Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by Lalas247(f): 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
IamZod:

What I do grin
How's ur day Lalas?
Nothing o
I dey come my boys are loosing .. lala ain't happy grin
Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
Lalas247:

Nothing o
I dey come my boys are loosing .. lala ain't happy grin
Hehehe.... **draws her back**
Why should lala not be happy grin
So u support Liverpool.. Nice to know.

1 Like

Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by Lalas247(f): 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
IamZod:

Hehehe.... **draws her back**
Why should lala not be happy grin
So u support Liverpool.. Nice to know.
Oh I am happy
3-2 to Liverpool yasss grin u can ride on with my sis
I'm happy now

1 Like

Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by Gentlevin: 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
I see, lack of pvssies from your nairaland crushes has made you to hate on naijaboiy abi. "op you should be seeking tutorials from him on how to get a girl from nairaland and not hating. "there are some of us guys that are forking female nairalanders atleast four times a month, you can ask kingtom, jacksparrow and truckpusher or obatomi for tutorials. "op be humble and join the winning league.
Hmmm so u dey follow f***k dem abi? After u go fly go supernatural thread dey claim say u see spirit. Na now I no say u dey high on estacy after banging Nairaland babe and no be spirit u dey see.
Re: My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
Lalas247:

Oh I am happy
3-2 to Liverpool yasss grin u can ride on with my sis
I'm happy now
I know that happy feeling... Nothing beats ur team doing u proud. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Seeks Help After 3 Men Failed To Penetrate Her Vagina (Video) / Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? / Hidden Camera Caught Wife Cheating With Amazon Driver During Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.