Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,505 members, 7,847,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:43 AM

Can You Still Use Your Ex Gift After Breaking Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Still Use Your Ex Gift After Breaking Up (643 Views)

Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? / Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos / Couple Got Kitchen Stool As Wedding Gift After Principal, Student Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Still Use Your Ex Gift After Breaking Up by solomix10(m): 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2017
Can you continue using Ex gift
such as:
chains
necklace
handbands
wristwatch
bags
glasses etc after breaking up

As for me henn its on (3) conditions

1) IF I STILL WANT HER BACK

if she is kinda of girl i still want back probably she is the one who asked for the break up; i would still put on that wristwatch for sometime( maybe 2months).

i will only do this if am quite sure we will meet around ;so that a silent message can be passed that "Am still interested"
but if she gives no positive sign then i stop using it

2) IF I DONT WANT HER BACK

i will dispose and burn it even i wont let the smoke to hit me; cause i dont wanna remember any inch of her in my head.
maybe i caught her while he is screwing out her brains.

and lastly
3)IF WE BREAK UP ON A GOOD GROUND.

you know those ex you will smile when you see their gifts on you propably you two break up because one of you is ready for marriage and the other is not.
on such cases i will continue using their gifts.

oyah lets hear your views

lalasticlala
mynd44
Re: Can You Still Use Your Ex Gift After Breaking Up by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 11, 2017
why not? i cherish things that were given to me as gifts, i dont discard them or give them out, no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Use Your Ex Gift After Breaking Up by alfred007(m): 12:50pm On Aug 11, 2017
depends
Re: Can You Still Use Your Ex Gift After Breaking Up by Tamarapetty(f): 12:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
yeah, depends on how we broke up

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Use Your Ex Gift After Breaking Up by solomix10(m): 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
[quote author=Dlordsamurai post=59370225][b]why not? i cherish things that were

what if the gift makes you remember those memories who want to forget about her? maybe you caught her redhanded while another guy is screwing her
will you still continue using it?
Re: Can You Still Use Your Ex Gift After Breaking Up by mofeoluwadassah: 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
i go use am die
Re: Can You Still Use Your Ex Gift After Breaking Up by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
Why not. Wetin join me?
Re: Can You Still Use Your Ex Gift After Breaking Up by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
i go use am die
I dey tells you grin.
Re: Can You Still Use Your Ex Gift After Breaking Up by solomix10(m): 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
Re: Can You Still Use Your Ex Gift After Breaking Up by solomix10(m): 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
@unibenolodo, happy birthday to you just saw you monicker on online members list, am sure you are ajayi from.uniben

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Cleavage In A Loved Up Photo With Her Husband, Kany / I'm I Ugly? / How Sex Can Be The Only Way Out For Healthy Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.