Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

SEX STORY: Nicole’s Birthday Present - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX STORY: Nicole’s Birthday Present (743 Views)

Naija Sex Story: My Hot Romantic Sex With Aunt Sara / Naija Sex Story: The Hot Sex I Got From Him After Writing An Exam / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEX STORY: Nicole’s Birthday Present by cyberwinner1(m): 3:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
Nicole sauntered across the park toward the exit. It had been a wonderful day; the sun was shining, the breeze light and refreshing, and the type of day she wished she could enjoy more often. It started when she woke this morning and looked at her alarm clock, it wasn’t waking her, it read 08:30, much later than the usual 06:00 she’d see when it woke her up, and she smiled, the perfect way to start her much needed vacation. Naked, she got out of her bed and walked to the bathroom, stopping to enjoy the view in her full length mirror. Though liking what she saw, a bit of a grimace crossed her face as she stare at her 34B chest. She wondered how she would look with a 36B or a 34C bust and had considered getting an augmentation but was worried it would look awkward in contrast to her 22” waist. She liked her hips, a nice 32”, not so large as to bulge below her waist nor so small they didn’t seem to exist. Besides, from... Read the rest at http://sexystories.nettmi.com/2017-must-read-nicole-s-birthday-present

(1) (Reply)

SEX STORY: He's In Charge / .. / Sweep Him Off His Feet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.