Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Photos: Man Who Can Tell A Woman’s Fortune And Future By handling Her Breast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Man Who Can Tell A Woman’s Fortune And Future By handling Her Breast (6663 Views)

Drama As Woman On A Flight Wakes Up And Find Man handling Her Br3ast / Teenage Girl Shares Video Of Boyfriend handling Her Breeast / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Man Who Can Tell A Woman’s Fortune And Future By handling Her Breast by omgvoices: 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2020
Will any lady allow the old man try his tricks on her by way of telling her future? You can read more about him here- https://esiama.com/photos-man-who-can-tell-a-womans-fortune-and-future-by-handling-her-breast/

Re: Photos: Man Who Can Tell A Woman’s Fortune And Future By handling Her Breast by ClassicMan202(m): 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
These job make sense o

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Man Who Can Tell A Woman’s Fortune And Future By handling Her Breast by psalmskiddy(m): 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
I no see any breast oh
Re: Photos: Man Who Can Tell A Woman’s Fortune And Future By handling Her Breast by fati2001(m): 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
Re: Photos: Man Who Can Tell A Woman’s Fortune And Future By handling Her Breast by DaInferno(m): 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
why the Bleep is dude using just 1 hand

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Man Who Can Tell A Woman’s Fortune And Future By handling Her Breast by illicit(m): 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2020
Damn nigga....
Real nigga....
Isoright

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Man Who Can Tell A Woman’s Fortune And Future By handling Her Breast by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
The man's facial expression. Like he's trying to feel the nipple grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Man Who Can Tell A Woman’s Fortune And Future By handling Her Breast by MrSensor(m): 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
Chii59:
He was ejaculating. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Man Who Can Tell A Woman’s Fortune And Future By handling Her Breast by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
See as he serious dey touch am
And shey that girl no get any boobs at all ni grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Man Who Can Tell A Woman’s Fortune And Future By handling Her Breast by tnerro1(m): 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
This is the work I can do in my spare time grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Man Who Can Tell A Woman’s Fortune And Future By handling Her Breast by offset67(m): 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
Amen
Re: Photos: Man Who Can Tell A Woman’s Fortune And Future By handling Her Breast by paulolee(m): 5:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
see as the guy do face...na bcoz d boobs small

1 Like

Re: Photos: Man Who Can Tell A Woman’s Fortune And Future By handling Her Breast by Mavinsoladele(m): 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
Walahi....this is my dream job.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Man Who Can Tell A Woman’s Fortune And Future By handling Her Breast by Mo3891: 6:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
grin

Mumu women go suffer for this life

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Man Who Can Tell A Woman’s Fortune And Future By handling Her Breast by Vulcanheph(m): 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2020
Abeg who get this man phone number, i want come do apprentice for him work gringringrin
Re: Photos: Man Who Can Tell A Woman’s Fortune And Future By handling Her Breast by Bluezy13(m): 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2020
Funny comments above me smiley
Re: Photos: Man Who Can Tell A Woman’s Fortune And Future By handling Her Breast by olisaEze(m): 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2020
Yes I can do the same for any woman. In fact if I feel you with my whole body while we’re both naked, I will tell you your immediate future sef! grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Man Who Can Tell A Woman’s Fortune And Future By handling Her Breast by Mandela27: 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
The way things are going on Naira Land,I think it will be wise to gather all the feminists here to the man to know if they would be able to survive without a man in their lives in the nearest future.
Because they are always yarning okpata and they are too bitter,frustrated and confused grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Man Who Can Tell A Woman’s Fortune And Future By handling Her Breast by kambili999(f): 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2020
smh

information I guess
Re: Photos: Man Who Can Tell A Woman’s Fortune And Future By handling Her Breast by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
Dis Is Called Digging Gift.
Re: Photos: Man Who Can Tell A Woman’s Fortune And Future By handling Her Breast by Texman21: 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
And he looks damn serious grin

Re: Photos: Man Who Can Tell A Woman’s Fortune And Future By handling Her Breast by rowland545(m): 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2020
Who knows were I can summit my CV I need this job....I can also check d kpekus too for a better result
Re: Photos: Man Who Can Tell A Woman’s Fortune And Future By handling Her Breast by austine4real(m): 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
grin grin

Religion+ women= mumuness

Small brainwash open breasts + legs
Re: Photos: Man Who Can Tell A Woman’s Fortune And Future By handling Her Breast by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
Is the man looking for apprentice??
Re: Photos: Man Who Can Tell A Woman’s Fortune And Future By handling Her Breast by Vulcanheph(m): 10:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
austine4real:
grin grin

Religion+ women= mumuness

Small brainwash open breasts + legs
True talk my brother, Pastors Dey see pusea pass guy men...all in the name of counseling.
Re: Photos: Man Who Can Tell A Woman’s Fortune And Future By handling Her Breast by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
It is finished

Re: Photos: Man Who Can Tell A Woman’s Fortune And Future By handling Her Breast by Fourwinds: 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
Chii59:
chai!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Man Who Can Tell A Woman’s Fortune And Future By handling Her Breast by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 03, 2020
Fourwinds:
chai!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Photos: Man Who Can Tell A Woman’s Fortune And Future By handling Her Breast by joinnow: 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
It looks like he did not see the nipple cos its too small and the future was blink according to the facial expression
Re: Photos: Man Who Can Tell A Woman’s Fortune And Future By handling Her Breast by Nicepoker(m): 11:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
joinnow:
It looks like he did not see the nipple cos its too small and the future was blink according to the facial expression
Bleak
Re: Photos: Man Who Can Tell A Woman’s Fortune And Future By handling Her Breast by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:56am On Aug 04, 2020
what woman in her right mind will fall for this PERV?!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Dwarf Who Graduated With 1st Class Sets Internet Ablaze With Photos / Pls, What Can We Actually Call This Photo(18+) / I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.