Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,057 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. (35291 Views)

Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) / University Of Jos Moves To Permanent Site After 44 Years / Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by luminouz(m): 2:43am On Aug 12, 2017
Papertrail11:
After American uni of Nigeria this is the only school that has American like university school building not some boring UI shit with broken windows and ugly infrastructure looks great I must confess but would also like the uni to offer futuristic courses that not many Nigerian universities offer to give them an edge and produce graduates of the future

Why u dey beef UI ogbeni Dem rusticate u dia ni? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by AgentGoat: 3:25am On Aug 12, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Our stolen money at work here
where did he steal the money from undecided

9 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by sirfee(m): 4:45am On Aug 12, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
A sadist spotted

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Elnino4ladies: 7:45am On Aug 12, 2017
AgentGoat:
where did he steal the money from undecided

His brother enriched him with stolen osun state money

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 12, 2017
so how does the school help the poor masses to get quality education? private universities everywhere just for the rich
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:11am On Aug 12, 2017
Papertrail11:
After American uni of Nigeria this is the only school that has American like university school building not some boring UI shit with broken windows and ugly infrastructure looks great I must confess but would also like the uni to offer futuristic courses that not many Nigerian universities offer to give them an edge and produce graduates of the future

Must u drag UI to ur matter #isiewu

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Bolustical: 9:12am On Aug 12, 2017
Some people will still come and condemn this.

If perhaps I am not rich enough to send my children abroad in the future, they would go to one of these private schools,

Whenever I check educational background of very young leaders in the likes of KPMG, Deloitte, Zenith and others companies in on LinkedIn, I often see most of them are either from Covenant, other private universities or foreign ones.

Then I ask myself whether if one graduated from Ife, Ibadan,Lag, Zaria, Nsukka still matters.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by orijintv(m): 9:16am On Aug 12, 2017
The school is owned by Davidos Father not Davido. Op Please Correct Yourself
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by stinggy(m): 9:16am On Aug 12, 2017
Larwin:

The mattress alone in the VC lodge cost #1m each and 5 was installed there. Everything used for the interior in all the buildings were imported.
Why are you repeating this clause like it's something to be proud of It is a private biz no doubt but stop making it sound like imported bed is a good thing when there are tons of good mattresses in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:17am On Aug 12, 2017
Op your legs no dey touch ground you be ghost
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Cholls(m): 9:19am On Aug 12, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
my brother calm down...at least e no go far away Benin republic go build there like some shameless fools.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by endyddon: 9:19am On Aug 12, 2017
Beautiful edifice
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by canalily(m): 9:20am On Aug 12, 2017
Where will one run to under these buildings when its rainingundecided
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by crazygod(m): 9:23am On Aug 12, 2017
Impressive. Very nice. Lovely
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Aminat508(f): 9:24am On Aug 12, 2017
@ Larwin why u no carry me along na?
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:31am On Aug 12, 2017
stinggy:

Why are you repeating this clause like it's something to be proud of It is a private biz no doubt but stop making it sound like imported bed is a good thing when there are tons of good mattresses in Nigeria.
ur moniker says it all... U are so engrossed in poverty that you will hate anyone living above your standard.. I bought my mattresses 1150euros each from Macro a Swedish company because I want to sleep well.. Little did you know where you lay after the day's work matters.. There is a fine line between white and black.. If u are penury or poor in nature stay so.. But don't hate or spew beef if you see others enjoying their sweat.. No pun intended.. B4 u come and insult me for lending u advice..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Pennywise(m): 9:36am On Aug 12, 2017
Igbinedion university is the first Private University in Nigeria and today among the most expensive. Yet that school doesn't have one single good structure to show. I hope this will motivate them into action.
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by sukkot: 9:39am On Aug 12, 2017
so the man who is always dancing owns this structure ?
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by CARLOSZ: 9:41am On Aug 12, 2017
DRPAIT123:
nice one@Op,but kindly upload more pics

I think the spaces for FTC and STC can be monetized for at least for 200-500 naira per spot.

It can generate revenue for our jobless first commenters (no insults intended)

This is how it can be done.

*when a person indicates interest in advertising on the spot, they agree on a price while the first commenter quotes the sponsored post, that way a first commenter can be making between 1-3k daily on NL (without tax)

What do you all think?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by sukkot: 9:42am On Aug 12, 2017
these adeleke people try oooo if they really built all this. wow. did the dancing man build all this ? RESPEK DUE
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Horduncee(m): 9:43am On Aug 12, 2017
I managed to take this when I went for my brother's Convocation

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by doctokwus: 9:43am On Aug 12, 2017
Larwin:

The mattress alone in the VC lodge cost #1m each and 5 was installed there. Everything used for the interior in all the buildings were imported.
This is the most shameful statement I have read all day.
You are so proud of what every sane person should be ashamed of.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by MrEdimulo82(m): 9:47am On Aug 12, 2017
Larwin:
We don't have time to enter these buildings....its more of a drive-by. But we were told most of the materials used in finishing up these buildings were all imported...

faculty of law

Most were all imported.....did anyone else smell what I'm smelling?..never, we are enjoying the tour

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Oladipo1166(m): 9:48am On Aug 12, 2017
nice 1, God bless the Adeleke's and God bless me abundantly.
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by codemaniacs: 9:48am On Aug 12, 2017
kk
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by muller101(m): 9:50am On Aug 12, 2017
Seems u were there illegally all pixs taken from inside ur car.
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by codemaniacs: 9:50am On Aug 12, 2017
kk

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by joshmee4real(m): 9:50am On Aug 12, 2017
This your car, Is it Honda product or Toyota?
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by 20CRATES(m): 9:51am On Aug 12, 2017
Waaaawu... this school fine o.
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 12, 2017
Horduncee:
I managed to take this when I went for my brother's Convocation
what's the tuition fee like. And do they have freedom
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:56am On Aug 12, 2017
codemaniacs:

you're suffering from inferiority complex... you should be ashamed of saying stinggy is poor because no one is poor... been poor or rich is a psychological issue..
ahahahahaah me inferiority complex..? Stingy to u probably means something else.. Well I'm well schooled to know what it means.. Poor is a state of mind it's a just a figure of speech to encourage poor stingy moronss like you.. U are stingy and possibly too poor to even afford what is better than what you deceive yourself to think is OK.. Wake up son.. Everything, everyone has a class.. Deal with it.. No matter how evil money is.. Being poor is never Holy..

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPPIS: Buhari Approves Payment Of February, March Salaries Of Varsity Lecturers / Ten Reasons Why Teaching Is The Best Profession / BREAKING NEWS: All Federal Universities To Pay The Same Fees – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.