Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:50 AM

Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. (35643 Views)

Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) / University Of Jos Moves To Permanent Site After 44 Years / Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Larwin(m): 11:48am On Aug 12, 2017
Aminat508:
Lol, lemme one when you are ready we can visit the place together OK?

Alright, I ll see to that
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Larwin(m): 11:49am On Aug 12, 2017
sukkot:
oh ok. Thanks bro. baba olowo, is that davidos dad ?

Yes bro
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Johnnyessence(m): 11:50am On Aug 12, 2017
gbzed:

Even if the money is stolen at least he used it to invest in his country, do you know how many people that would have been employed in that university?
well he employed over 10,000 staffs working in both the university and the secondary school. He's a great achiever.
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Larwin(m): 11:51am On Aug 12, 2017
Johnnyessence:
The same Adeleke university that invest in the less privilege students a lot. 86 percent of students of Adeleke university are on scholarships. Soon medical school will be completed. He built that university with the schools in united state of America. I can still say it here that he's the great achiever of the richest men in Nigeria. For giving education to poor ones, he has achieved more than Dangote.

That man is a god in his town, everybody love him.
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Larwin(m): 11:53am On Aug 12, 2017
Johnnyessence:
well he employed over 10,000 staffs working in both the university and the secondary school. He's a great achiever.

Abi ó. And he is paying them from his pocket and not from the proceeds.
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Aminat508(f): 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
Larwin:

Alright, I ll see to that
lemme knw when u are ready so as to discuss with Mrs Dupe Adeleke...

Garcia!
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Horduncee(m): 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
CHESTER48:
what's the tuition fee like. And do they have freedom
600+. Like what freedom?
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Abagworo(m): 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
Davido is just singing for fun o. He's really "omo baba olowo" .
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Larwin(m): 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
Aminat508:
lemme knw when u are ready so as to discuss with Mrs Dupe Adeleke...

Garcia!

Ah, you mean màmá Adeleke at the university?
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Aminat508(f): 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
Johnnyessence:
The same Adeleke university that invest in the less privilege students a lot. 86 percent of students of Adeleke university are on scholarships. Soon medical school will be completed. He built that university with the schools in united state of America. I can still say it here that he's the great achiever of the richest men in Nigeria. For giving education to poor ones, he has achieved more than Dangote.
Henhen! You have really changed... Nice comment these days cheesy grin
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Aminat508(f): 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
Larwin:

Ah, you mean màmá Adeleke at the university?
yes, I mean country home
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Larwin(m): 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
Aminat508:
yes, I mean country home

Hmmm, you mean the only sister of the Adelekes. Lols. Sorry I need to hear am well
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
Teniolasmart:
wow so u are a futarian . which level are u and department
I finished from CSP department. Currently serving
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
classicB:
Their staff quaters looks way better than that of FUTA, dunno what we did wrong in this country. Our president cannot even afford to get sick in his own country grin Everything is looking so wrong with the Federal owned universities and state owned sef, if the VC of University of Ibadan can send his own child out of the country for proper education, who am I not to do the same?
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Obozi: 1:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Our stolen money at work here
At least he invested the stolen in Nigeria
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Lessy17: 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
[quote author=Larwin post=59398958]

Abi ó. And he is paying them from his pocket and not from the proceeds. [/quote

He is indeed a blessing to this generation. Great man great mind. God will continue to bless him.
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by 400billionman: 1:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
If the owner is philanthropic, then let me prepare my unborn kids for the school.

OOps, Osun state, skull mining region..

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Godwinshina(m): 1:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Our stolen money at work here

Can u pls tell us when Deji Adeleke stole ur money? D man is not into politics at all. He is full time business man nd a philantropist. pls stop saying wat u dont kno @ Elnino4ladies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by 400billionman: 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
orijintv:
The school is owned by Davidos Father not Davido. Op Please Correct Yourself

The Bible says, " I and my father are one "...
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
[quote author=Gourdoinc post=59396046] make I run comot thread
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Aminat508(f): 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
Larwin:

Hmmm, you mean the only sister of the Adelekes. Lols. Sorry I need to hear am well
yes, Mrs modupe sanni Adeleke
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Larwin(m): 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
Aminat508:
yes, Mrs modupe sanni Adeleke

Please let's fix ileya week. I ll pm you. God bless you sis
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Bizibi(m): 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
Johnnyessence:
more than dangote

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Larwin(m): 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
400billionman:

The Bible says, " I and my father are one "...

grin
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Bizibi(m): 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
Johnnyessence:
more than dangote?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Bizibi(m): 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
I love wealthy men that invest in education, this is a nice sch......

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Aminat508(f): 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
Larwin:

Please let's fix ileya week. I ll pm you. God bless you sis
OK no p.
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by NabeelAbu: 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
Naija money at work
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by intrepidjay1(m): 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
aitetete lowo lomo de oh ma ni lagba... ruminating how i go finish my predata for nxt week.. do quick sote mk i burst out mk money
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by DanielGb(m): 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
Why is everywhere dry.
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Teniolasmart: 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
classicB:
I finished from CSP department. Currently serving
wow
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Raintaker(m): 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
Aminat508:
OK no p.
Hey you guys fit carry me along?
Make I tag along

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Characteristics Of Living Things (mr Niger D) / CRUTECH Student 'Ford' Murdered On Campus By Phone Snatchers (Photos) / Awka Prison Inmate Graduates With PGD, MSC In Information Technology (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.