Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed (42095 Views)

Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu / IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. / Omoyele Sowore Tear-Gassed At Ooni Of Ife's Palace For Refusing To Prostrate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by sukkot: 9:58am On Aug 12, 2017
Blooddiamond:
The demonic devils from the waste land,once said that SS is not part of Biafra. This video will put an end to their miserable useless life.

I have had three of my Monika's banned by an afonja mod,in collaboration with their demons we have here. Continue n I will keep opening up new Monika's. Am only contributing the little I can n u devils can't stop me. Viva Biafra #Freedom #
brah this thread aint about afonja tho

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by sukkot: 10:02am On Aug 12, 2017
qualityovenbake:
Asari said Man Know Thyself. Know thyself. Knowledge of oneself is the only real knowledge.
and what exactly is the knowledge of oneself. do enlighten us please
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by smartnero24(m): 10:06am On Aug 12, 2017
"You Still They Follow Gambari For Yansh"

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by 0b100100111: 10:06am On Aug 12, 2017
kaluxy007:
ODE YOUR PLAN WON'T WORK

What plan?

Am I in possession of a Nuclear warhead?
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 12, 2017
I know that few people will disagree with this message, but he's right. The only and prosperity to everyone of you out there is BIAFRA INDEPENDENT.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by Chivadoski(m): 10:10am On Aug 12, 2017
I CAN'T LAFF, CHARLIE BOY NA D REAL MUMU, ASARI FINISH AM

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 12, 2017
KweenAngela:
Asari Dokurbo is the real "MUMU"

Just trying to stay relevant

You must be from the other side of the devide

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by Codes151(m): 10:11am On Aug 12, 2017
When I watch to the part of Biafra!!, I knew I wasted my data
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by sukkot: 10:11am On Aug 12, 2017
sapele914:
I am from the Niger Delta myself and I feel 101% Nigerian,if you feel you are not recognized as Nigerians inside Nigeria you can pack your belongings and leave Nigeria like the israelis left Egypt?if you don't you have a Nigerian passport has anyone stopped you from using your biafran or is it camerounian passport to leave my country?
HMMM SPEAK ON IT
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by Masterclass32: 10:19am On Aug 12, 2017
olowobaba10:
CHARLIE BOY OR CHARLIE MAN

cheesy cheesy
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by cumbak60: 10:21am On Aug 12, 2017
[quote author=NtoAkwaIbom post=59394991][/quote]
Sharap! Bassey, speak for your fuvcking tribe, and let others speak for themselves. The last time I check, Asari is Ijaw, and you not Ijaw, so what the fuvck is the reason behind your bleating? Abe you wan begin answer Tari undecided cheesy

Bassey, "you are a mumu man" grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:22am On Aug 12, 2017
Sebastine1994:
Nothing good comes easy. There will be lots of discouragement coming from high and low places, but stand firm in your belief. You cant be liked by everybody, and remember there are people counting on you to make a difference. Charlie more grease to your Elbow. Stick firm with your believe and dont be swayed by opinions disguised as facts. Many will come claiming to be reservoir of knowledge, listen not.

Good bless you and increase your wisdom!
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by sukkot: 10:23am On Aug 12, 2017
Jolar101:
I know that few people will disagree with this message, but he's right. The only and prosperity to everyone of you out there is BIAFRA INDEPENDENT.
please dont nobody wanna be associated with biafra. lol these igbo men will eat you alive in a country run by them. lawlessness will run amok and the only law will be ' kill or be killed '. it will be like the dark ages, people walking on the streets with coffin looking for who to kill and put in the coffin. dont no sane person want biafra. only the insane want biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 12, 2017
Freemancipation:
I knew Charlie boys days were numbered the day he spoke against Biafra. He need to cure his own mumu first.
Never speak against Biafra ancestors.
Nigeria government, politicians and their supporters especially those called themselves representatives will always be disgraced locally and internationally; until referendum for Biafra Republic restoration.

May the ancestors of Biafraland avenged for our Biafra Republic independent.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by MossadAgent: 10:30am On Aug 12, 2017
God no make mistake when He MAKE ME IJAW MAN!

EPIC QUOTE!

All those Lagos based ND idiots like Afamafam and that tout Tonyebarcanista shey una don here ?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by Barfibassey(m): 10:40am On Aug 12, 2017
KweenAngela:
Asari Dokurbo is the real "MUMU"

Just trying to stay relevant
God bless ur family ur generation to come may you grow in wisdom,for speaking the truth.
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 12, 2017
sukkot:
please dont nobody wanna be associated with biafra. lol these igbo men will eat you alive in a country run by them. lawlessness will run amok and the only law will be ' kill or be killed '. it will be like the dark ages, people walking on the streets with coffin looking for who to kill and put in the coffin. dont no sane person want biafra. only the insane want biafra
What is the meaning of Nigeria?
Everything about Nigeria is force upon force, is it by force to be Nigerian? What kind of mumu love is that Nigeria belongs to the north and parts of southwest.

What do you have to say about below? Is that not in Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by sukkot: 10:43am On Aug 12, 2017
Jolar101:

What is the meaning of Nigeria?
Everything about Nigeria is force upon force, is it by force to be Nigerian? What kind of mumu love is that Nigeria belongs to the north and parts of southwest.

What do you have to say about below? Is that not in Nigeria
its not by force to be a nigerian. if you dont want to be a nigerian the simple solution is to pack your bags and relocate to cameroon

and the sgt doing the brutalizing is a biafran. lol so whats ya point ? the same demons will be in your biafra when you create it. SGT JULIUS IDIAKE
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by KweenAngela(f): 10:44am On Aug 12, 2017
Barfibassey:
God bless ur family ur generation to come may you grow in wisdom,for speaking the truth.
Amen
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by Blooddiamond: 10:44am On Aug 12, 2017
sukkot:
brah this thread aint about afonja tho
Every thread that mention anything abt Biafra,an Afonja is obsessed abt it. They are follow-follow demons! I tell u.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by Nelchuksmandela(m): 10:45am On Aug 12, 2017
Asari funny to d bone..... I don laff tire, lemme come and b going.
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by Barfibassey(m): 10:46am On Aug 12, 2017
989900:
Charly is 100 times the man that Asari can ever be.
damit you nail it,fûcking that sound,
Asari is just a fat lazy hungry dirty pig waste product from ND.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by sukkot: 10:46am On Aug 12, 2017
Blooddiamond:
Every thread that mention anything abt Biafra,an Afonja is obsessed abt it. They are follow-follow demons! I tell u.
Its the story of jacob and esau bro. destinies intertwined. two brothers who hate each other lol. it is what it is. its a spiritual thing
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by Elliot2(m): 10:51am On Aug 12, 2017
ivolt:

Confused Ipob member, you have started including the SS in your
imaginary country.
I trust Ijaws, they will never accept your hegemony.
my name is godstime elliot; i am a member of tunama compound,obunagha community (an oil producing community),gbarain kingdom (having lots of oil in its various communities),yenegoa lga,bayelsa. i am a biafran!!! can u now Bleep off!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by DocHMD: 10:51am On Aug 12, 2017
kaypound:
Eni to ba da aso fun eni ti aara e ni ankoko wo.

Asari...built a university in republic of Benin from all the money he made under the same Jonathan he is abusing now....even his own people didn't benefit from it. Does he really think he represent his people. He is abusing Jonathan what did he do for his own people since he became wealthy.

If he had built it in zoogeria but Buhari's NUC refused to give him license effectively wasting the millions spent and closing it down, wouldn't you dirty sleazy ewedugerians have jubilated and thrown owambe.
Keep deceiving your oblong hydrocephalic ewedu skull there. grin

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by kpaofame: 10:54am On Aug 12, 2017
So Asari is throwing weight behind Biafra shocked shocked shocked

PMB is now an effigy - Asari Dokubo 2017 grin grin grin

The photo President- His duty is to take pictures with a politician or religious leader once a week undecided

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by ariesbull: 10:56am On Aug 12, 2017
We....who are the we

I am from oguta 1 and we aren't anything ijaw

We might have relationship but we aren't we are pure Igbo
desmond2pk:
I was once told that oguta people are ijaw. We dressed like ijaw and god blessed us with oil as ijaw people. Whenever I see this man talk, it stirs up the ijaw in me

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:57am On Aug 12, 2017
Eye opener there from Asari !
Guys you need to watch the video!

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by GuntersChain(m): 11:28am On Aug 12, 2017
this wouldn't have happened if apc didn't give naija a new kind of government were a president goes incommunicado in london on medical tourism. David mark tried in his hay days by invoking doctrine of necessity unlike saraki. 100 days in london loading.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by prettyboi1(m): 11:45am On Aug 12, 2017
This fvcking ugly tribalistic bastard called Asari Domino!
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 12, 2017
Sebastine1994:
Nothing good comes easy. There will be lots of discouragement coming from high and low places, but stand firm in your belief. You cant be liked by everybody, and remember there are people counting on you to make a difference. Charlie more grease to your Elbow. Stick firm with your believe and dont be swayed by opinions disguised as facts. Many will come claiming to be reservoir of knowledge, listen not.
RUBBISH TALK
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 12, 2017
Elliot2:
my name is godstime elliot; i am a member of tunama compound,obunagha community (an oil producing community),gbarain kingdom (having lots of oil in its various communities),yenegoa lga,bayelsa. i am a biafran!!! can u now Bleep off!!!
EPIC.. U TOO MUCH

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akpabio: Udom Emmanuel, Umo Eno On War Path - The Will / Nigerian Lady's Shop Destroyed In Ghana By Men High On Condemned Engine Oil (Pix / Aisha Yar'adua, Musa Yar'adua's Daughter Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.