Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,109 members, 7,821,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed (42067 Views)

Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu / IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. / Omoyele Sowore Tear-Gassed At Ooni Of Ife's Palace For Refusing To Prostrate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by Nwaisuochi(m): 9:01am On Aug 12, 2017
Charly boy,sorry grandfather never see anything. By the time the zoo finish with him ,he will kneel down to apologise to biafrans

18 Likes

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:02am On Aug 12, 2017
Who listens to this thieve

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by kingrt2(m): 9:02am On Aug 12, 2017
Snooze

See signature
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by ivolt: 9:02am On Aug 12, 2017
Ra88:
This guy funny sha.

Everything he said is true though.

SS/SE are not recognized as Nigerians, the earlier we know that the better for us.

Nigeria belong to the North

Confused Ipob member, you have started including the SS in your
imaginary country.
I trust Ijaws, they will never accept your hegemony.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by Naziridamos: 9:09am On Aug 12, 2017
Oga AFONJA come and defend Buhari

15 Likes

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by ztar(m): 9:09am On Aug 12, 2017
after benefiting some much from the bandwagon of resource control and militancy,now he has found a new oil well (Biafra)... asari should speak for himself and his family, he does not represent south-south...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by 989900: 9:13am On Aug 12, 2017
Charly is 100 times the man that Asari can ever be.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by Ijaya123: 9:13am On Aug 12, 2017
Charlie boy acknowledged he has been a mumu and acted to say he don do.

Askari and his gullible and brainwashed ass-lickers do not even realise their mumuness is on another level.

Dem plenty for nairaland

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by Okeikpu(m): 9:14am On Aug 12, 2017
Biafra or death

Ikpummadu I dey hail oo

Amu na ekene gi grin

10 Likes

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by snowwhyte607: 9:15am On Aug 12, 2017
The Edi Abali has spoken

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by folaniyi3: 9:16am On Aug 12, 2017
Nothing good comes easy. There will be lots of discouragement coming from high and low places, but stand firm in your belief. You cant be liked by everybody, and remember there are people counting on you to make a difference. Charlie more grease to your Elbow. Stick firm with your believe and dont be swayed by opinions disguised as facts. Many will come claiming to be reservoir of knowledge, listen not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by SweetJoystick(m): 9:16am On Aug 12, 2017
Blooddiamond:
Go tell that to ur fellow Afonjas, if u are not for freedom. Afonjas are the worst bigot's we have here.
Lol you see why you should desists from tribe mentioning? I'm not Yoruba

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by TRUTH2020: 9:17am On Aug 12, 2017
ASARI DOKUB0 SAID THE TRUTH U CAN NEVER BE ACCEPTED IN 9ZOORIA,CHARLIE MAN IS A PIECE OF TRASH.

11 Likes

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by segneyukk(m): 9:18am On Aug 12, 2017
ITbomb:
To be honest, every one from Niger Delta who made money from oil are being PROSECUTION one way or the other but no one from North has answer a query even though na them full NNPC

gan gawn....
wrong use of word ...
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by deolu2000(m): 9:18am On Aug 12, 2017
When asari tells us the source of his wealth and the contribution he has made to his improvished region, then i will listen to him. BTW, didn't he say he is a benineure sometime ago? Omo ole, alapa ma se ise. Ogara olosa

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by Okeikpu(m): 9:19am On Aug 12, 2017
We told them that anyone that's against Biafra will die so painfully

Charlie boy narrowly escaped ds time

But he won't next time
Very useless human being sad

12 Likes

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by highwaist: 9:24am On Aug 12, 2017
if you have pvc and voted for gej/pmb in last general election. and suddenly clamouring for biafra or whatever you are pure mumu

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by kaypound(m): 9:24am On Aug 12, 2017
Eni to ba da aso fun eni ti aara e ni ankoko wo.

Asari...built a university in republic of Benin from all the money he made under the same Jonathan he is abusing now....even his own people didn't benefit from it. Does he really think he represent his people. He is abusing Jonathan what did he do for his own people since he became wealthy.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by Okeikpu(m): 9:25am On Aug 12, 2017
[quote author=Blooddiamond post=59392342]The demonic devils from the waste land,once said that SS is not part of Biafra. This video will put an end to their miserable useless life.

I have had three of my Monika's banned by an afonja mod,in collaboration with their demons we have here. Continue n I will keep opening up new Monika's. Am only contributing the little I can n u devils can't stop me. Viva Biafra #Freedom #[/quopte]

Sarrki won't like ds grin Sarrki pls lemme show you where to hang urself grin
God bless Ohamadike 1

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by amaznspace(f): 9:26am On Aug 12, 2017
Photo president**��

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by sapele914(m): 9:28am On Aug 12, 2017
Ra88:
This guy funny sha.

Everything he said is true though.

SS/SE are not recognized as Nigerians, the earlier we know that the better for us.

Nigeria belong to the North
I am from the Niger Delta myself and I feel 101% Nigerian,if you feel you are not recognized as Nigerians inside Nigeria you can pack your belongings and leave Nigeria like the israelis left Egypt?if you don't you have a Nigerian passport has anyone stopped you from using your biafran or is it camerounian passport to leave my country?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by soliddust2020: 9:28am On Aug 12, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Who listens to this thieve

Only Igbos do and take him seriously. This guy is a big thief and a noise maker. Makes noise to get juicy contracts. watch them self-service and jerk off everywhere on this thread. This guy is sympathetic towards the biafran struggle because of his mum. The E.k clark Nnamdi Kanu attacked wields more influence in Niger Delta than this clown.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by ORIGENAL(m): 9:29am On Aug 12, 2017
KweenAngela:
Asari Dokurbo is the real "MUMU"

Just trying to stay relevant
See Watin dis MuMu dey talk

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by udemzyudex(m): 9:29am On Aug 12, 2017
Hahaha, photo president ��

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by Destined2win: 9:39am On Aug 12, 2017
grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ewoooo Somebody helllllppp!!!!!!My stomach dey pain becos of laughter.....Choooiiiiiii

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:40am On Aug 12, 2017
Theophilus Danjuma sold a fraction of his oil well for $500million. Let that sink in!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:42am On Aug 12, 2017
[quote author=soliddust2020 post=59394609]

Only Igbos do and take him seriously. This guy is a big thief and a noise maker. Makes noise to get juicy contracts. watch them self-service and jerk off everywhere on this thread. This guy is sympathetic towards the biafran struggle because of his mum. The E.k clark Nnamdi Kanu attacked wields more influence in Niger Delta than this clown.

Clark we know, what the fuq is an Asari Dokubo ?
Let those Pigs and Idiots masturbate on this, we here we hate being associated with Biafra more than being Associated with BokoHaram

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by Xkalaban(m): 9:43am On Aug 12, 2017
Dakubo on point ghan!!! Whoever subtitled this clip needs a brain surgeon 4 realer.....
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by Viking007(m): 9:43am On Aug 12, 2017
cumbak60:
lalasticlala, this post is front page worthy. "Photo president, Charlie boy na really mumu" my belly dey pain me with laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy

"You are a mumu man" grin grin grin
@bolded will soon become a trend. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by bigtt76(f): 9:50am On Aug 12, 2017
When Obasanjo hide this man back then, e nor fit to when e come out. Now e don get big mouth wet pass am grin nonsense
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 12, 2017
0b100100111:
Niger-Delta vs Biafra grin grin grin
ODE YOUR PLAN WON'T WORK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady's Shop Destroyed In Ghana By Men High On Condemned Engine Oil (Pix / DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) / I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.