Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews (33041 Views)

Is This The Bible Verse That PROVES We Are The Real Jews? / 20 Years Research: Igbos Are The Real Jews Not Isrealites- Dr Philips Njemanze / Impounded Ballot Papers Are Not Real and Not Thumbprinted Says Kano State Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by demobaba1(m): 11:12am On Aug 12, 2017
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by sukkot: 11:13am On Aug 12, 2017
all jokes aside tho. igbos are real jews. jew is a derogatory word which if you are skilled in etymology, the word means ' someone who is wretched and miserable and in the loswest position on earth '. so if thats what they want to claim, let them claim it. The word they should have been clamouring for is ISRAEL not JEW

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by demobaba1(m): 11:13am On Aug 12, 2017
Lucid1:
make this matter end na cry

Even a primary school pupil knows that Ibos can't be 'genetic' jews, it's all a sham
Na so
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by Jman06(m): 11:14am On Aug 12, 2017
The truth is that what constitute the present-day Igbo is a mix of people from different parts of present-day Nigeria, including the northern Idoma, igala, western edo, and southern Ibibio E.T.C.{caps on purpose}

This is not disputing the possibility of a jewish connection,but conducting a DNA test on a few individuals and using such as a basis for denouncing the jewish link of some igbos is highly misleading.
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by GoodMuyis(m): 11:14am On Aug 12, 2017
Overall estimated Population of Jews worldwide is about 15 million
BUT
Our Igbo Brother double the number to 30 Million, this makes them more Jew than the Israelite

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by rusher14: 11:14am On Aug 12, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Africans must wake up. The so called Igbo Jews must stop embarrassing the rest of Igbos. We are not Jews. It's easier for Jews to become Igbos than for Igbos to become Jews. We are Igbo, we can be emulated.

Tell them o!

Hiann!!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by johnjose68: 11:14am On Aug 12, 2017
Leventis:
Now that it has been established that the Igbos are not of Jewish origin I won't be surprise if their dysfunctional Ipob leader come back to tell us that they just traced their origin to the Incas of Peru

ahahaha...they may also say they own London.. now that some of them are winning elections into the house forgetting that some Yorubas too are wining elections into the same house but will never claim ownership... gullible people...I still want to know sha if amadioha is a Jew.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 12, 2017
`

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by sukkot: 11:15am On Aug 12, 2017
SonOfAfonja:
grin But why will a black,flatheaded,hairy descendant of Shuku Okike Alabiabia want to change his Original pygmy ancestry.....
grin cheesy grin
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by talebearer123: 11:16am On Aug 12, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by johnjose68: 11:16am On Aug 12, 2017
GoodMuyis:
BUT
Our Igbo Brother double the number to 30 Million, this makes them more Jew than the Israelite

you can imagine... the Igbo is more Jewish than the Jew... their population even surpass that of the whole of Israel

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 12, 2017
`

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by demobaba1(m): 11:17am On Aug 12, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Africans must wake up. The so called Igbo Jews must stop embarrassing the rest of Igbos. We are not Jews. It's easier for Jews to become Igbos than for Igbos to become Jews. We are Igbo, we can be emulated.
This the best post I've read before now. what is the noise with this being Jewish of a thing.I'm sure they (d Jews) are making a mockery of the whole hullabaloo.
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by DonVikings: 11:18am On Aug 12, 2017
RisingSun1:
Wetin concern Afonjas if igbos are Jews or not

After all they said they are fallen angels we didn't complain
What has afonja got to do with this?

Fake Jew. grin grin

Maybe, Eboes are an alien species to earth. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by johnjose68: 11:20am On Aug 12, 2017
sukkot:
grin cheesy grin

I just pity south south... cos crazy tribe will claim they own the SS. bunch of Jewish slaves

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by Mescopaul(m): 11:20am On Aug 12, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Yoruba are obsessed with you iPods because the Gene of foolishness were found in you iPods system

Jesus really loves you sir.
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by gr8tone: 11:20am On Aug 12, 2017
Guestlander:
Is this a new test or the same one that "confirmed" their Jewish ancestry?
from who and when?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by brightalo17: 11:21am On Aug 12, 2017
If only been Jews descendant is a guarantee to anything before I will start jubilating , For now I don't care .
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by sukkot: 11:22am On Aug 12, 2017
johnjose68:

I just pity south south... cos crazy tribe will claim they own the SS. bunch of Jewish slaves
SAVAGE. FINISH HIM grin grin
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by rusher14: 11:23am On Aug 12, 2017
PFRB:

Why are other Igbos test showing them as Jewish descendants? ? ? ?

You mean the Aba made Jewish test kits?

Those ones that can prove punjabi's are of Jewish Ancestry?

They are working sir.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by demobaba1(m): 11:23am On Aug 12, 2017
GoodMuyis:
BUT
But remember some Jews were killed in the Holocaust. Maybe those numbers would have greatly increased d present population of d Jews.
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by DonVikings: 11:23am On Aug 12, 2017
Omofunaab2:
I prefer igbos to be Jews grin grin grin
Me too. grin grin

I'm glad Igbo Christians aren't involved in the show of shame. cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by obailala(m): 11:24am On Aug 12, 2017
Some group of lowlifes keep denigrating a great tribe with these attachee-by-fire-by-force mentality. Can someone please tell me what the benefits of being a jewman are? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by lelvin(m): 11:24am On Aug 12, 2017
Who the f*uck cares if you jews or not, if u like be Egyptians. As for me, am a BABYLONian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 12, 2017
johnjose68:

they should tell us if amadioha, their stupid deity is from isreal

Hahahahaha....Amadioha is a two winged, three Legged,flatheaded, head warmer wearing, furry and smelling pesky insect....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by rusher14: 11:25am On Aug 12, 2017
Jman06:
The truth is that what constitute the present-day Igbo is a mix of people from different parts of present-day Nigeria, including the northern Idoma, igala, western edo, and southern Ibibio E.T.C.{caps on purpose}

This is not disputing the possibility of a jewish connection,but conducting a DNA test on a few individuals and using such as a basis for denouncing the jewish link of some igbos is highly misleading.

They should just get the UN to conduct this test to all in Ndigbo land.
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by pressplay411(m): 11:29am On Aug 12, 2017
Why do igbos keep constituting national embarrassment and disgrace.
Is local disgrace not enough you had to go all the way to Arizona to embarrass yourselves some more?
Why will anyone in his right senses and functioning faculties entertain the idea that there's a historical or biological connection between the the Israelite Jews and the self proclaimed Nigerian Jews all in the name of establishing a Chosen status.

No my people the only thing Jewish about you since you so desperately want a connection, is this- You be Jew! As in you no sabi Nothing, as our local slings go.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by brownhawk: 11:33am On Aug 12, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
I don't know what make they think they are Jew
Nonsense iPods
igbos have finally infected the world with confuse ness and division and rivalry.

it's well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by GoodMuyis(m): 11:33am On Aug 12, 2017
demobaba1:

But remember some Jews were killed in the Holocaust. Maybe those numbers would have greatly increased d present population of d Jews.

The Population Climb to about 17 Million, but after the Holocust it came down, but started growing to present Number.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 12, 2017
`

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State / 7 Prisoners Who Turned Leaders Of Their Countries / Killer Herdsmen Unmasked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.