Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Shocking! Slay Queen Demands Sex Openly On Facebook (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking! Slay Queen Demands Sex Openly On Facebook (photos) (2896 Views)

FUTO Sex Romp Saga; Pretty Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Facebook. Photos / Unclad Couple Filmed Having Sex Openly During A Music Festival In A Stadium / Shocking! Slay Queen Fed To Python By Yahoo Boy (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking! Slay Queen Demands Sex Openly On Facebook (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:11am On Aug 12, 2017
By Eyo Nse,

A lady believe to be a popular slay Queen, Peace Peter has taken to her Facebook account to demand for s*x from her friends, followers on the popular social media

According to her name and friends, she is believed to be a Nigerian

As seen in the photos below, under an hour this raunchy content was posted on her Facebook wall, she was able to gather 29 likes, 37 comments and 1 share

Many accused her of going insane, and few congratulated her for being bold enough to express her current status/feelings online

Investigations carried out by Brainnews shows that there is a possibility of this Facebook account being hack by an unknown person(s), but from the look of things in this incident or drama as you may call it, she is yet to defend her self with a fresh content on this same Facebook account barely after 24 hours where it is believe she should have a closed friend, family member or colleague to inform her of it before this time.

I know many Nigerians will blast Eyo Nse for posting a Photoshop photos. LOL

Source: http://brainnewsng.com/shocking-slay-queen-demands-sx-openly-on-facebook-photos/

Re: Shocking! Slay Queen Demands Sex Openly On Facebook (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:13am On Aug 12, 2017
Re: Shocking! Slay Queen Demands Sex Openly On Facebook (photos) by Zeze06(m): 5:13am On Aug 12, 2017
cry

The world is experiencing negative evolution, humans evolving into animals...

Some people are fully evolved into animals already,

while some are still in the process of evolution,

very soon people(animals) will be having sex in the streets... And no one will care about it... embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking! Slay Queen Demands Sex Openly On Facebook (photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 5:36am On Aug 12, 2017
her head go straight if she see correct Group Intimacy.....olosho jati jati

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Slay Queen Demands Sex Openly On Facebook (photos) by Nobody: 5:48am On Aug 12, 2017
grin

Sex is NEVER A TABOO... grin

There are some ppol who are very open minded when it comes to what makes them happy sha..

Even in stone age, barbarians are brave to speak openly and even have to pull that person forcefully if they wanna have sex whether that person they chose gonna like it or nah.. SO, TELL ME AGAIN..WHATS THE DIFFERENCE?

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Slay Queen Demands Sex Openly On Facebook (photos) by Lytech(m): 6:02am On Aug 12, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

There are some ppol who are very open minded when it comes to what makes them happy sha..

Even in stone age, barbarians are brave to speak openly and even have to pull that person forcefully if they wanna have sex whether that person they chose gonna like it or nah.. SO, TELL ME AGAIN..WHATS THE DIFFERENCE?
#50 condom should have prevent this post
Re: Shocking! Slay Queen Demands Sex Openly On Facebook (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:18am On Aug 12, 2017
Lytech:

#50 condom should have prevent this post

#50 condom should have prevented this post

Me: Really? Are You truly serious?? grin grin grin
Re: Shocking! Slay Queen Demands Sex Openly On Facebook (photos) by Kokaine(m): 6:23am On Aug 12, 2017
people should not be dummies. that account was hacked. else, you won't see comments of people asking her if that is what she has become. everyone who knows her is shocked at it. meaning thats not what they know about her. will you see questions like that on kingtblakhoc page? no!

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Slay Queen Demands Sex Openly On Facebook (photos) by Flame321: 7:16am On Aug 12, 2017
Is it every ladies that's liable to be entitled "slay queen"? Even the obvious ugly?
Re: Shocking! Slay Queen Demands Sex Openly On Facebook (photos) by abelprice(m): 7:24am On Aug 12, 2017
The internet is a place to express your self.. and that's what she's doing..
Re: Shocking! Slay Queen Demands Sex Openly On Facebook (photos) by KweenAngela(f): 8:02am On Aug 12, 2017
Madness
Re: Shocking! Slay Queen Demands Sex Openly On Facebook (photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 12, 2017
w
Re: Shocking! Slay Queen Demands Sex Openly On Facebook (photos) by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 12, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

u from Europe?
Re: Shocking! Slay Queen Demands Sex Openly On Facebook (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:57am On Aug 12, 2017
abelprice:
The internet is a place to express your self.. and that's what she's doing..

Oh no. God have mercy!
Re: Shocking! Slay Queen Demands Sex Openly On Facebook (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:16am On Aug 12, 2017
Flame321:
Is it every ladies that's liable to be entitled "slay queen"? Even the obvious ugly?

Hmmmmmmmm

What do you think we should do or suggest a matching name for the ugly ladies?

Am waiting...
Re: Shocking! Slay Queen Demands Sex Openly On Facebook (photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:18am On Aug 12, 2017
I know some nairaland randy guys go visit her wall undecided
Re: Shocking! Slay Queen Demands Sex Openly On Facebook (photos) by maxnedu11(m): 9:49am On Aug 12, 2017
same old trash just a different day, some people are just mere disgrace to the entire human race ( the universe at large infact) even dogs do select.
Re: Shocking! Slay Queen Demands Sex Openly On Facebook (photos) by DarkMagic(m): 9:50am On Aug 12, 2017
Wat else can they offer naaa??

Tell me..Jes tell me..hmmm
What else can they offer?
Re: Shocking! Slay Queen Demands Sex Openly On Facebook (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:56am On Aug 12, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
I know some nairaland randy guys go visit her wall undecided

Hehehehehehehehe

You think so?
Re: Shocking! Slay Queen Demands Sex Openly On Facebook (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:03am On Aug 12, 2017
maxnedu11:
same old trash just a different day, some people are just mere disgrace to the entire human race ( the universe at large infact) even dogs do select.

God will help us!
Re: Shocking! Slay Queen Demands Sex Openly On Facebook (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:08am On Aug 12, 2017
DarkMagic:
Wat else can they offer naaa??
Tell me..Jes tell me..hmmm What else can they offer?

Hmmmmmm
Plenty ooooooo
Just name your price...
Re: Shocking! Slay Queen Demands Sex Openly On Facebook (photos) by olatade(m): 10:09am On Aug 12, 2017
Hacked account
Re: Shocking! Slay Queen Demands Sex Openly On Facebook (photos) by DarkMagic(m): 10:14am On Aug 12, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

Hmmmmmm

Plenty ooooooo

Just name your price...

Oya..tell me the price tongue

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant What Should I Do? / My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) / There Is Really No Reason For Men To Get Married Anymore ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.