Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) (2907 Views)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / FAQ on Redpill / My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by XXXXTENTACION: 12:03am On Dec 07, 2020
Well just browsing through the Nairaland romance section i always ecounter words like redpill, alpha male, simps e.t.c.
This sparked my curiousity and so i decided to find out what this redpill was all about.

Thus i decided to open one of the redpill threads on Nairaland and browse through their theories and ideas or ideologies. After going through some of their threads on nairaland i also decided to go to Reddit and gain more knowledge for myself.

well after gaining knowledge about the redpill i decided to test their ideas and see if it actually works. I also showed the redpill to my friends and we decided to give it a try and see how things go. well after testing and experimenting with redpill i made few observations and criticisms which i would share below. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by XXXXTENTACION: 12:49am On Dec 07, 2020
NO 1) THE REDPILL IS MYSOGYNIST IN NATURE:

Alot of redpillers will not agree on this but i have come to find out that this redpill of a thing is somehow mysogynist in nature. Lets get this straight after going through redpill threads and knowledge i got to discover that i began to develop a deep hatred for women. I just began to see women as monsters and cheats( harlots) e.t.c and this made me feel bad. I decided to check on my friends whom i introduced to redpill and i also discovered this trend with them also. Analysing the format in which woman are portrayed by the redpill also reveals that they are not portrayed in good light but rather women are portrayed as selfish, cheats, harlots e.t.c
Also my life was going fine untill after my exposure to redpill my relationships with females(women) around me went downhill. I started having issues with my babe i even went as far as quarelling with my sisters.

Well i guess nothing is perfect and redpill is not an exception. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by XXXXTENTACION: 1:04am On Dec 07, 2020
NO 2) REDPILL IS NOT BASED ON FACTS AND EVIDENCE.

I think if you have ever encountered redpill ideologies and are smart enough you will be able to deduce this from the beginning. Well going through most of redpill ideologies like hypergamy, and all the rest shits, you will discover that alot of their ideologies are not based on scientific evidence or real life facts alot of their ideologies are made based on assumptions and one time trials. Take for example the theory of dark triad which states that women are more attracted to men with this three characteristics which are narcism, psychopathy and machavelianism. Putting this theory into test i got to discover that women are not attracted to men with this charateristics as stated by redpill. Examining this further i realise that no sane woman would fall in love with a man who behaves like a psychopath. undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by XXXXTENTACION: 1:12am On Dec 07, 2020
NO. 3) REDPILL IS NOT OPEN TO CRITICISM.

Well another obvious trait of redpill (redpillers) is that they are not open to criticism. If you doubt this point kindly go to any redpill thread and try to drop a comment that contradicts their ideologies and you will see the kind of replies you will get on such threads. Most times if you try to prove them wrong or disagree with them alot of them will just reply by throwing insults and name calling such as "simp" e.t.c

2 Likes

Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by tobechi74: 1:20am On Dec 07, 2020
I love your ability to experiment, investigate and carry out your research.

3 Likes

Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by XXXXTENTACION: 1:24am On Dec 07, 2020
NO. 4) IF YOU WANT TO GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT WOMEN AND THEIR BEHAVIOUR'S KINDLY GO FOR "PSYCHOLOGY," "BIOLOGY" OR "HUMAN ANATOMY"

I Laugh when i see redpillers who claim to know everything about women grin

It is with this that i would love to advise my viewers (especially male viewers) who wish to know more about women and how their minds works to kindly look into study with scientific based education. psychology which deals with the study of human mind will teach you alot about how the mind works and biology alonside human anatomy will teach you more on the physical and on how the human body works.

2 Likes

Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by XXXXTENTACION: 1:24am On Dec 07, 2020
[/b]
tobechi74:
I love your ability to experiment, investigate and carry out your research.
thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by XXXXTENTACION: 1:36am On Dec 07, 2020
NO.5) FINAL SUBMISSION: BE CAREFUL THE KIND OF INFORMATION YOU BELIEVE IN.

We all live in an internet age where we have access to so many information. With this i would love to advise my viewers to be careful of the kind of information you believe in. Some informations found on the internet are true while some are false it is up to you to choose what you believe in. Alot of people would put up false information on the internet to draw people from the truth and some to make money. Kindly note that not everything (information) you see on the internet that is truth or real. cool

3 Likes

Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by odinson1(m): 10:17am On Dec 07, 2020
I dont know About you bro,but I have Tested,ingested and Digested the Redpill and I know for a Fact that All it's Ideologies Are 100 percent Correct,Applicable to real life situations (Most especially the shit tests part) At least to me.

And I'm also 100 percent sure that ladies will soon flood this Thread telling you that you are "A real man" Who Will keep on seeing women for the "Harmless and beautiful Angels" That the Society has Painted them to be

14 Likes

Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by nuelsam: 10:58am On Dec 07, 2020
talmbout going through depression....u woke up in the middle of the night and all that thing u called "brain" could think of is on how to seek validation from a vagina person... pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by Kuns84(m): 10:59am On Dec 07, 2020
There are 5 stages one goes through when divulging into redpill content and I believe you are somewhere in between the Anger and Denial phase.

The redpill philosophy is raw, it is shocking, it will make you feel like you've been a fool this whole time, you will go into denial, you will hate women, you will hate yourself, you will hate humanity as a whole.

Then you will realise there's no need for hate and one just needs to accept the hard truth. You will start to live again, but this time with caution and pure undiluted wisdom - nothing will phase you and you will begin to treat women like the equals they so desperately want to be - thus, you will no longer simp for them.

I listen to YouTubers like Rollo Tommasi and recently got into Coach Greg Adams as this guy Genq is always advertising all over nairaland grin another good content creator is Dr BOA.

I understand how you feel and you will be fine.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by Made619(m): 11:17am On Dec 07, 2020
All this redpill this redpill that, simp this simp that they are all talking about self,saying it helps you control your woman and relationship...hmm well, what y'all fail to understand is that God is the originator of love infact He's love. A guy or a lady who does not love God intimately and lives by His precepts is a living chaos waiting to happen. what's a relationship without intimate love for each other? I mean check out those who have a strong and firefull relationship with God their relationship/marriage is just perfect,why because Jesus is the pattern they both follow, wake up from all this mental ideas of slavery that the world system suggest that we run out relationship by and come into the true light.

brother find a lady that truly loves God and you won't have all this issues same goes for a lady as well. watin concern dog with family planing so also watin concern a true believer with cheating and all that.

my 2cents though ✌️

3 Likes

Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by Meedon: 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2020
Yeye thread.
Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by solidmyk(m): 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
Redpill knowledge touches large aspect of women nature, you can only choose to apply one of those whenever you need them to bail out yourself from their manipulations or to be conscious around it.
So it won't make sense if you put all the redpill ideas on your head and start using it all on one woman because everyone behavioral pattern is different, that will even make them view you as a bitter person.
I think you're still hanged in btw one of its phase tho.

2 Likes

Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by virginprincess(f): 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
grin grin grin, Redpill this, redpill that, i just laugh when i see this things on nairaland, i laugh because no man on nairaland is actually a redpill.

2 Likes

Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2020
Their teachings at least most of them, are legit.

The only reason why some people disagree with their ideology is because they are blind to see they are being exploited.

My only grief with redpill is that they lay more emphasis on avoiding women's manipulation as if men are also not looking for ways to rip off their fellow guys.

What they preach should be applied to both sex.

What shall it profit a redpiller to avoid women's machinations only to simp for his fellow men.

Don't take bullshit from anybody regardless of gender!

8 Likes

Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by 2dice01: 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Their teachings at least most of them, are legit.

The only reason why some people disagree with their ideology is because they are blind to see they are being exploited.

My only grief with redpill is that they lay more emphasis on avoiding women's manipulation as if men are also not looking for ways to rip off their fellow guys.

What they preach should be applied to both sex.

What shall it profit a redpiller to avoid women's machinations only to simp for his fellow men

Don't take bullshit from anybody regardless of gender!
You don't seems to get it
The motto is : Nobody is above you

@Bolded
Your fellow men will be the one that will come to your rescue when everything Red

Women will move on

1 Like

Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
Redpill and feminism are in the same school of thought.

One blame women, the other blame men for every problem in the world.

Sincerely, i can relate with many redpill opinions rather than hate women, i rather work and adapt with the world the way it is.

1 Like

Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by phelonrays: 3:04pm On Dec 07, 2020
No hard feelings...!!

The guy called Martinez39s has since reveal that truly redpilling is the only escaping route Men could venture to liberate themselves so as to attend freedom..

Though I'm not a core Redpiller , I've been made to understand more and more about genocentrism, hypargamy, true feminism etc..

But can't use that to judge women generally...!

Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
phelonrays:
No hard feelings...!!

The guy called Martinez39s has since reveal that truly redpilling is the only escaping route Men could venture to liberate themselves so as to attend freedom..

Though I'm not a core Redpiller , I've been made to understand more and more about genocentrism, hypargamy, true feminism etc..

The guy matinez is a virgin and has no clue about women.

1 Like

Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by SILENTandSMART2: 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2020
OP your head dey there wink

you're correct,

but the eleribuu go land to prove you wrong,

the trait of hating woman is in them, because once a girl made a simple mistake they wannk on it and discussing too much about anything leads to hating sometimes , they always do as if they're perfect,

for the issue of knowing about girls, omo the thing always tire me ,grin, even commercial student go dey yarn nonsense grin hahaha grin

also once you land to there arena and you say something that is redpill they will attack you grin grin

lastly, the aspect of facts dem lost it wink, most of them go juss sit in there house and start uploading principles and the fellow eleribuu will be accepting , i pity the broke ass niggas among dem cus he's going to suffer in his life,

they will be doing as if nobe the same redpill we know,

i was on the thread on day and the guy upload stupid principles and many more, you will be hearing words like "woman must not be trusted cus all of them ain't loyal " " no true love from girls side jusss because she see you with money " " nothing like real love " " all woman must be under the control of man " " all woman cheat don't trust dem " and so many stupid post dat is against sense , i will jusss be shaking my head for the eleribuu mama dat wasted her time and go through severe pains to born dem cus they ain't worth it at all,

they're jusss spoiling things for broke ass niggas among dem cause he's broke and pained, how will he be successful in life ?

even if you're rich and you're not comfortable to stay with no bitch will stay cus everybody have a soul to give peace of mind,

as a man what you need is to act wisely, jusss imagine somebody wey you get sense pass go dey upload nonsense and you all are following like a dumbo

in life always get fact right, a pained nigga with empty stomach go dey bring principle, shit happens, jussss think wisely aswear nothing in this world will be difficult for you,

no need to put yourself under unverified rules wink

2 Likes

Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by Kuns84(m): 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
virginprincess:
grin grin grin, Redpill this, redpill that, i just laugh when i see this things on nairaland, i laugh because no man on nairaland is actually a redpill.

Did they use man to swear for you? Forever commenting where men are discussing .. as if your childish opinion matters. Kindly fvck off and get a life kiss

11 Likes

Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by virginprincess(f): 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
Kuns84:

Did they use man to swear for you? Forever commenting where men are discussing .. as if your childish opinion matters. Kindly fvck off and get a life kiss
Look at this jjc, do you know how many treads that have being created for only women but before you know it men start commenting like fools, and also i should be asking nairaland men if they use women swear for them, mtcheeeeeew.

2 Likes

Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by XXXXTENTACION: 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
phelonrays:
No hard feelings...!!

this totally wrong real life doesn't work this way. Try and gain more knowledge and experience for yourself and you will see that the redpill is totally bullshit. undecided
Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by XXXXTENTACION: 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Redpill and feminism are in the same school of thought.

One blame women, the other blame men for every problem in the world.

Sincerely, i can relate with many redpill opinions rather than hate women, i rather work and adapt with the world the way it is.
Gbamsolutely. You are totally right. The redpill just ends up heaping all the blames on women. undecided this guys forget that they have mothers and sisters at home and they may end up having daughters tommorrow in the future. Women have their own faults quite alright but blaming women as the problems of the society is totally absurd.
Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
you were never a redpiller

stop saying shit

redpiller is not misandry
Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by AdeQuate18: 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ideologies that underlie that of the redpill bears an eerie semblance to those that have nurtured horrible societal divisions and vices and we certainly do no need any more of those! The believe that a certain group of people are horrible and inferior have nurtured all sort of evil in our society- it is the irrational believe that blacks are inferior and 'uncivilized' that have fuelled such horrors as racism, apartheid and slavery.
The believe that the Jews and other races are inferior seemed like a good justification of their extermination by the Nazis. So I ask y'all redpillers do we actually need to start seeing another group of people as inferior, manipulative and not deserving of love or respect? In case you haven't figured females aren't some minority group or race , these are the people that represent HALF of the human population just as males . Does it make any rational sense to preach or believe in the hatred of half of the human population based on what you read on some online platform or even anywhere? This isn't some chauvinistic message this is an urgent call for a rethink by redpillers to desist from philosophies that have caused so much terror in human history. Not hating and respecting a woman doesn't make you a simp it makes you HUMAN

1 Like

Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by XXXXTENTACION: 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
odinson1:
I dont know About you bro,but I have Tested,ingested and Digested the Redpill and I know for a Fact that All it's Ideologies Are 100 percent Correct,Applicable to real life situations (Most especially the shit tests part) At least to me.

And I'm also 100 percent sure that ladies will soon flood this Thread telling you that you are "A real man" Who Will keep on seeing women for the "Harmless and beautiful Angels" That the Society has Painted them to be
how succesful are you with women.
Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by XXXXTENTACION: 5:28pm On Dec 07, 2020
nuelsam:
talmbout going through depression....u woke up in the middle of the night and all that thing u called "brain" could think of is on how to seek validation from a vagina person... pathetic!
you just ended up proving point number 3) to be correct.
Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by Kapilta(m): 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
I don't know nothing about red pill or whatever but you see women? Won't say much.
Re: My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) by XXXXTENTACION: 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
Kuns84:

The redpill philosophy is raw, it is shocking, it will make you feel like you've been a fool this whole time, you will go into denial, you will hate women, you will hate
Then you will realise there's no need for hate and one just needs to accept the hard truth. You will start to live again, but this time with caution and pure undiluted wisdom - nothing will phase you and you will begin to treat women
I listen to YouTubmasi and recently got into Coach Greg Adams as this guy Genq is always advertising all over nairaland grin another good content creator is Dr BOA.
I understand how you feel and you will be fine.
wow those guys you mentioned above are especially the youtubers are really cashing out massively from this redpill stuff. Use your tongue to count you teeth. undecided

well i have one question for you. cool Ever since you became a redpiller in what way has your life changed or improved

what positive progress have you made since you discovere redpill

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Something Is Happening Now And I Am Shock / Ladies That Get Turned On When Their Boobs Get Sucked / Two Men Arrive At School To Pick Up Same Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.