Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

SEX STORY: My Wife's Best Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX STORY: My Wife's Best Friend (3376 Views)

President Weah's Director Of Operations LEC Marries Wife's Best Friend / Naija Sex Story: My Hot Romantic Sex With Aunt Sara / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEX STORY: My Wife's Best Friend by cyberwinner1(m): 8:59am On Aug 12, 2017
My wife and I are really close to her best friend
Melissa. To be honest I actually have a thing
for her. I was in the process of moving out of the friend zone with her when my wife step into
the picture and the rest was history.
Now we
don't get to see her that often because she
has always lived in a different state, but often
she comes and visits for a few days. I always
get alittle excited and anxious before she comes. I fantasize about getting an opportunity
to see her bare massive tits that she often
struggles to keep inside any outfit, but sadly
she seems to always get them wrangled up
before I can get a good glimpse. Sometimes I
fantasize about a party with Melissa and my wife, but I know that will never happen
because my wife gets very jealous. She so
jealous, I can't make it through a boob scene
in a rated R movie without getting hit in the arm
and she even stopped listening to Taylor Swift cause I once said... Read the rest at http://sexystories.nettmi.com/2017-must-read-my-wife-s-best-friend

1 Like

Re: SEX STORY: My Wife's Best Friend by Totogist: 9:09am On Aug 12, 2017
Guy u no need worry, try convince your wife for 3some with her friend, and ur fantasy will come to pass

(1) (Reply)

Removed / Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Sex With Women. Are these the women? See photos... / Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.