Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] (3289 Views)

See The Kind Of Sexy Picture A Female Nairalander Sent To Me (18+)pics / I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! / Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
Men Only

I have noticed a lot of men on this forum (Romance Section) are too needy and hórny. The moment they check a female profile and notice she's beautiful, they start bombarding her with PMs.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
When the lady refuses to reply because of PMs-overload, they get angry and start attacking her on threads. In fact, some angry guys will call her derogatory names. Most people won't know the reason behind the attack — it's an ego bruise.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
I'm going to give you the secret and explain how it works. I haven't sent a female Nairalander a PM except in 2017 when I wished 5 of them a Happy New Year via PM.

Typing...
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2018
These women get lots of PMs so there is no need bothering yourself. They can only reply the PMs of a male Nairalander who is already popular. As a man like me, I get lots of PMs and I only reply 10%, so what do you expect a woman to do? When the PM is too much, you won have the strength to reply.

Typing...
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2018
When you send a woman a PM on NL, you'll look cheap to her. No woman likes a cheap guy. When she replies you, she'll feel cheap and too easy. No woman wants to feel cheap. This is why they don't reply you.

Or she doesn't have access to her mail. Even if she has, she won't reply an unpopular Nairalander except she's running a naughty package behind the scene on NL. Another reason is because most NL males don't keep secrets. She's not safe with you.

Typing...

1 Like

Since sending her a PM will make you look cheap and replying you will make her look cheap, she will not reply. After 24 hours and if your a weak man, you're going to be angry and hate her for being a snob. In fact, you're going to term her arrogant, but she isn't — she doesn't want to appear cheap.

Typing...
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by YomiTee123(m): 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
hmmmm
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
The best thing you should do is NEVER EVER PM a female Nairalander you like because she won't reply and you're going to either get angry or hate her.

Typing...
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
Are you ready to learn how I do it? I'm going to reveal it to you because my aim on Nairaland is not to meet female Nairalanders, but to promote my business. When I see a female Nairalander I like or I would love to work for me, I chat her up openly in a playful manner with the help of ChatDicted book. See free download link below.

Typing...
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2018
After exchanging open fun chats with her in a day, two, or a week, I'll request for her WhatsApp number openly. Yes, they would want to give it to me, but they wouldn't make it easy because they don't want to appear cheap. Everything boils down to ego and reputation.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2018
After chatting with her for some days and creating rapport, you'd want to get her number without anyone knowing by creating a thread you know will not get lots of views or converting your old and dead thread for this.

Typing...
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2018
When the thread is dead, click on modify and delete the title, then press your shift or backspace button twice and submit. With this, no new person can view the thread except you or those who viewed it earlier.

Typing...
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
After this, mention her moniker and request for her number. She will refuse by saying she can't post her number on a public forum. In this case, tell her to send you a PM or tell her you'll send her a PM. Or, you can give her your second email address to reach you.

Typing...
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
When you're done getting the digit, go back and click the modify button of your main post and type Tàlkdict, then click submit. What this does is, it deletes the thread.

Typing...
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2018
Finally, you got it without bombarding female Nairalanders with PMs that'll boost their egos, yet they won't reply you and you'll feel hurt or rejected.

That is the tip. The other one is kept for personal use. No man reveals all his secrets.

I haven't met a Nairalander before, but I do get their numbers once in a while for legit business purposes. This is why I invented this.

Typing...
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2018
That's all for now. If you're confused, ask questions. Mr. Prognose will understand this post better because he caught me doing it two days ago, but I have deleted the thread. Haha.

Typing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2018
For those men who find chatting with women difficult, download our free ChatDicted 1.0 book and read it within 30 minutes. It's a quick read. Here is the link for the free download: www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ajày613: ...
Inappropriate place.
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
iLegendd

All ur followers(those online) will see you posting and follow up the conversation thread incase the gal replied...and that might restrict some of the gals...

Hope u do know that or ...

...This guy below me needs attend?
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
iLegendd:
When the lady refuses to reply because of PMs-overload, they get angry and start attacking her on threads. In fact, some angry guys will call her derogatory names. Most people won't know the reason behind the attack — it's an ego bruise.

Typing...

grin
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2018
Equal2DeTask:
iLegendd

All ur followers(those online) will see you posting and follow up the conversation thread incase the gal replied...and that might restrict some of the gals...

Hope u do know that or ...

...This guy below me needs attend?
Yes and that's why I didn't reveal all. I want people to be creative in everything they do in life.

2 Likes

Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
iLegendd:
Are you ready to learn how I do it? I'm going to reveal it to you because my aim on Nairaland is not to meet female Nairalanders, but to promote my business. When I see a female Nairalander I like or I would love to work for me, I chat her up openly in a playful manner with the help of ChatDicted book. See free download link below.

Typing...

Most people on NL from my observation don't have a set goal. These set of WANDERERS end up being imprisoned in this virtual world of the mostly anonymous, spend their life on TRIVIALITIES making so much efforts on destroying our common good with the stench of HATE, BIGOTRY which their mind field so uncultivated, an over grown mind field of PESTILENCE NONSENSE.

Bro, thumbs up!

YOU ILEGENDD, YOU ARE INDEED A BUSINESSMAN VERY GOOD IN THE ART OF 'MANIPULATING' MINDS. YOU REMIND ME OF THE FOUNDING FATHER OF WHAT IS TODAY CALLED 'PR' (Public Relations). LAY YOUR HANDS ON THE FOUNDING FATHER'S MANUAL TITLE: PROPAGANDA, EDWARDS BARNEY.

*But note: Our gifts unless its used essentially for the common good of MANKIND, putting into consideration all externalities, a foresight of evading all demerits that leads mankind to ruination, we are not WORTHY of our humanity but are DEVILS MASQUERADING AS MEN.

With privileges comes alot of responsibility! All the best Bro.

2 Likes

Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Well appreciated, Sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
You're right

1 Like

Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by donbachi(m): 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
Then
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by Prognose: 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
iLegendd:
That's all for now. If you're confused, ask questions. Mr. Prognose will under this post better because he caught me doing it two days ago, but I have deleted the thread. Haha.

Typing...

Lol, confirmed bro.

I don't know when last I asked for a girl's number. They just tend to give it to me. Not trying to brag anyway.
Meanwhile I tried your U-niport trick. It may have worked too well, she's talking marriage stuff now embarassed
Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2018
Prognose:

Lol, confirmed bro.

I don't know when last I asked for a girl's number. They just tend to give it to me. Not trying to brag anyway.
Meanwhile I tried your U-niport trick. It may have worked too well, she's talking marriage stuff now embarassed
Hahahahahaha. Go and marry her joor. You done enter. That line I gave you will elicit humor and from humor, she'll be hooked and will start opening up on how much she misses and loves you. Ah! I forgot to tell you the danger. Abeg, marry her joor. cheesy

1 Like

Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by iLegendd(m): 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Most people on NL from my observation don't have a set goal...
Spot on. A well outlined goal goal goal goal. It's not just about NL guys, but humans in general.

1 Like

Re: MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
Shitty Nairaland ladies.

Would rather try South Sudan rape victims

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Gets Really Creative As He Asks A Girl Out On A Date / 30 Yrs Old, No Seriously Girlfriend. How Do I Stop Masturbation. / Let's Enjoy Some Picture Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.