Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

How Long Have You Been In Your Present Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Have You Been In Your Present Relationship (1195 Views)

How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience / What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? / Which Love Song Describes Your Present Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Have You Been In Your Present Relationship by makapella(m): 10:14am On Aug 12, 2017
Hello nairalanders..iv been in this forum from 2008 till now and to say d least,i started dating dis gal in 2007 when I entered uni and we r still very much together..
By the special grace of God(Abasi ibom) we would be settling down soon.
Share yours lets know hw long u guys have lasted

Re: How Long Have You Been In Your Present Relationship by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 12, 2017
makapella:
Hello nairalanders..iv been in this forum from 2007 till now and to say d least,i started dating dis gal when in 2007 and we r still very much together..
10 years. shocked shocked
Re: How Long Have You Been In Your Present Relationship by dingbang(m): 10:26am On Aug 12, 2017
Relationships are boring in nigeria

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been In Your Present Relationship by Draei: 10:27am On Aug 12, 2017
Uhmm....
Re: How Long Have You Been In Your Present Relationship by DarkMagic(m): 10:31am On Aug 12, 2017
makapella:
Hello nairalanders..iv been in this forum from 2007 till now and to say d least,i started dating dis gal when in 2007 and we r still very much together..

Alaye...10 years shocked

For a girl to b with u thick and thin..dnt u ever let her go
U av found ur missing rib

It is hard to see a girl that will stay for a year grin
Re: How Long Have You Been In Your Present Relationship by MhizzAJ(f): 10:44am On Aug 12, 2017
Thank God that u r about settling with her soon..10yrs..na wa ooo
Re: How Long Have You Been In Your Present Relationship by makapella(m): 10:52am On Aug 12, 2017
DarkMagic:

Alaye...10 years shocked

For a girl to b with u thick and thin..dnt u ever let her go

It is hard to see a girl that will stay for a year grin
na y I no dey carry am play oo..I fit kill for am cos she has tried for me even when I no get shi shi
Re: How Long Have You Been In Your Present Relationship by RoyalBlak007: 10:54am On Aug 12, 2017
♤ Nobody wants

♤to date me sad
Re: How Long Have You Been In Your Present Relationship by makapella(m): 10:55am On Aug 12, 2017
Benita27:
10 years. shocked shocked
yea 10 whole years
Re: How Long Have You Been In Your Present Relationship by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 12, 2017
makapella:

Guy..if u come back and say something else and u don't marry that babe..make thunder fire youuuu....

This my present relationship is just about 12hrs old...we met on Monday ..I gave her a couple of lines ..to me, she seem uninterested...though she chat me up a couple of times during the week

Only for her to call me late yesterday. around 11pm...that she was at a lounge with her friends..
my street mind told me this babe wan use me do maga..but I had little doubt cos she seem like an ajebutter...
I enter ma wheels but dropped my debit card at home so she won't use baby face and pouting smile to cajole me....."I shaa will not pay money that's not on me"......I enter the place with just 400naira just incase AK stop me for road, i'll be able to settle dem with their usual "Bros how far naa greeting"
To my surprise she and her friends had enough baileys and Andre on their table though a guy was with dem..which I later found out to be the elder brother of one of her friends( dude works in exxon mobil)... another surprise...I chop free french kiss before midnight...
At some point wasn't sure if she just wanted to use me for a show off or something...she called this morning saying she won't like to assume things with me cos of the kiss...
I was like....i'm the one that should be saying dat.....so she said she won't mind coming over for another kiss...na so I start romance ooo 12hrs still counting.....I hope it last though...

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been In Your Present Relationship by DarkMagic(m): 11:06am On Aug 12, 2017
makapella:
na y I no dey carry am play oo..I fit kill for am cos she has tried for me even when I no get shi shi
Ha..i tap from the anointing o
She really try for u

If u no come marry the babe..me and you go get quarrel
I go find u ..and I will use u do concotion
Re: How Long Have You Been In Your Present Relationship by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 12, 2017
Two weeks and still counting.
Re: How Long Have You Been In Your Present Relationship by Lalas247(f): 11:09am On Aug 12, 2017
We have to ask Jesus ... grin
Re: How Long Have You Been In Your Present Relationship by SINZ: 11:14am On Aug 12, 2017
27 years relationship.

With God. smiley
Re: How Long Have You Been In Your Present Relationship by Emac34: 11:15am On Aug 12, 2017
3 Years coolcoolcool
Re: How Long Have You Been In Your Present Relationship by DaniDani(m): 11:18am On Aug 12, 2017
makapella:

See what you have done to your self, by now you should have been called to bench (Abi na chamber). No, don't think of settling down, try another 7yrs to make it 14, who knows whether you are serving 14years jail term abi na relationship term. Abeg who get that fair meme of chubby infant pouting her mouth? Help me to help this op.
Re: How Long Have You Been In Your Present Relationship by makapella(m): 11:24am On Aug 12, 2017
DarkMagic:

Ha..i tap from the anointing o
She really try for u

If u no come marry the babe..me and you go get quarrel
I go find u ..and I will use u do concotion
d funny thing us dat my parents don't really like the girl cos back then,dey thought she was a major distraction for me not to concentrate in school
Re: How Long Have You Been In Your Present Relationship by Tamarapetty(f): 11:35am On Aug 12, 2017
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been In Your Present Relationship by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:38am On Aug 12, 2017
Tamarapetty:
lipsrsealed
How long ?
Re: How Long Have You Been In Your Present Relationship by Tamarapetty(f): 11:41am On Aug 12, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
How long ?
3D

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been In Your Present Relationship by Rukkydelta(f): 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
56years
Re: How Long Have You Been In Your Present Relationship by JaffyJoe(m): 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
Rukkydelta:
56years

Fifty...? Respect Ma!

(1) (Reply)

10+ Simple Yet Striking Tattoos That You’ll Want On Your Skin / How Old Is Too Old For Your Kids To See You Naked? / See How Medical Students Show Love By Sharring One Plate Of White Rice No Stew!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.