Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,090 members, 7,859,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help! (18291 Views)

Inside Vagina & Inside Your Mouth Look The Same... / Lady Hides Eyeglass, Big Bottle Inside Her Cleavage, Shocks Social Media Users / Help! I Cum When Wearing Condom! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help! by lenghtinny(m): 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
SaintAlbert53:
Sorry,how old are you?

Re: I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help! by Angelcute(f): 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
Foxyn:
me I'm still a baby o..

and something tells me the juice preserved in those two balls on your chest will surely satisfy my thirst

pls amanda, let me suck your titties I beg you embarassed
Am not amanda........stop this rubbish
Re: I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
Angelcute:
no offence amanda añgelcute, but mind if I send u a PM?
Re: I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help! by holuwapopsh(m): 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
hmmm Bro to b frank with u RE U REALY MATURE CUS IT`S ONLY A SMALL OR WILL I SAY IMMATURE BOIZ BEHAVE D WAY U DO
Re: I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help! by Angelcute(f): 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
Foxyn:
no offence amanda añgelcute, but mind if I send u a PM?
okies i don't mind
Re: I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help! by Sanemind(m): 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
Angelcute:
abeg oh....i haven't swallowed that thing before....am not amanda
nah it can't be u,our phc pple don't do such
Re: I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
Angelcute:
okies i don't mind
that's my baby..

sent !!!
Re: I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
holuwapopsh:
hmmm Bro to b frank with u RE U REALY MATURE CUS IT`S ONLY A SMALL OR WILL I SAY IMMATURE BOIZ BEHAVE D WAY U DO
pls I am not mature o.. who maturity EPP? sad
Re: I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help! by laribari(m): 11:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
13yrs? Go and ask your mum.

Be fooling yoursef there and you even know it's called juice but don't know that juice is drinkable.

13 indeed, people Just come an write rubbish.
Re: I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
laribari:

13yrs? Go and ask your mum.

Be fooling yoursef there and you even know it's called juice but don't know that juice is drinkable.

13 indeed, people Just come an write rubbish.
hahahahaha.. mumu

E pain am .!!!

if you want the juice, come and collect it cheesy
Re: I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help! by Limitless72(m): 11:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
SaintAlbert53:
Sorry,how old are you?

I love this question....
Seriously that guy no knw weytin to use im life and time do
Re: I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help! by laribari(m): 11:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
Foxyn:
hahahahaha.. mumu

E pain am .!!!

if you want the juice, come and collect it cheesy

You are a big idiot! Pain who? I referred to your mum becos I know you are lying and I achieved my aim. grin grin grin

What biz do I have with you? So pain me over What? I can choose to ignore your mumu post but me wan enter you. Na you the thing too pain die and answering me back prove it!! gay!

I put it to you again, go ask your mama grin grin, after she taste and swallow am, ask her how It feels. grin grin grin
Re: I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
laribari:

You are a big idiot! Pain who? I referred to your mum becos I know you are lying and I achieved my aim. grin grin grin

What biz do I have with you? So pain me over What? I can choose to ignore your mumu post but me wan enter you. Na you the thing too pain die and answering me back prove it!! gay!

I put it to you again, go ask your mama grin grin, after all taste and swallow am, ask her how It feels.
like I said before, if you want the juice .. come and collect it.

at least your momma will be proud of you for once cheesy
Re: I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help! by laribari(m): 11:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
Foxyn:
like I said before, if you want the juice .. come and collect it.

at least your momma will be proud of you for once cheesy

Your motive has been exposed. Fagg*t

See who is (forming) seeking for advise.... grin grin grin

Your sense shallow. First of all, you asked a dumb question and now proving youself to be stupid without proper reasoning. The only thing wey dey amaze me be sey your mama cook food when dem born you. You are a waste of a sperm, no wonder you are replicating same thing your dad did. The only difference be sey him know the right place to pour am wey produce an idiot l you but as a mumu you dey pour your own for mouth. It sums up your mumu-ness. Keep wasting it, at least you are trailing someone's mentorship. grin grin

It runs in the blood.

My best advise 4 you is to stay away from Marijuana grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help! by Pedro2plus(m): 1:26am On Aug 13, 2017
Na wa for fire road..am out
Re: I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help! by Easynexx(m): 4:29am On Aug 13, 2017
Foxyn:
to sum it all, you're saying you have no worry seeing
your girl drink your akamu? I just witnessed mine for the first time, so sorry if I look so amateur & curious

Stop lying and forming amateur here......u are just seeking attention
Re: I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help! by Angelcute(f): 6:59am On Aug 13, 2017
Sanemind:
nah it can't be u,our phc pple don't do such
lol...u think so?....don't be so sure
Re: I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help! by Dmelkowking50(m): 7:25am On Aug 13, 2017
if this be true... dont u think ur girl wont like u sharing dis to d world?

na u be d only guy for dis world wey don get BJ before? wen u get a Really sweet crazy girl u complain...if u get churchy girl wey no woń do u still complain..

GROW UP IN A HURRY BRO!
Re: I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help! by supereagle(m): 8:44am On Aug 13, 2017
Always have dental dam before you eat her pussy. STD can be contacted. Be wise.
Re: I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help! by Sanemind(m): 10:28am On Aug 13, 2017
Angelcute:
lol...u think so?....don't be so sure
so are u telling me u are a bad gal? undecided
Re: I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help! by Vanchesco4Real: 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
CYBERWEAVER:
U Ar Here Asking After U Fed Her With A Juice Abi?
lols..Juice indeed!!!hollandia milk

1 Like

Re: I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help! by Vanchesco4Real: 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
Witlee:
Witchcraft fall on you
lolx...transformer fall on d person
Re: I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
Easynexx:

Stop lying and forming amateur here......u are just seeking attention
the same way you're doing now.. okay, you've been noticed
Re: I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help! by natsman: 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
I really have to ask again. How old are you?
Re: I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
laribari:

Your motive has been exposed. Fagg*t

See who is (forming) seeking for advise.... grin grin grin

Your sense shallow. First of all, you asked a dumb question and now proving youself to be stupid without proper reasoning. The only thing wey dey amaze me be sey your mama cook food when dem born you. You are a waste of a sperm, no wonder you are replicating same thing your dad did. The only difference be sey him know the right place to pour am wey produce an idiot l you but as a mumu you dey pour your own for mouth. It sums up your mumu-ness. Keep wasting it, at least you are trailing someone's mentorship. grin grin

It runs in the blood.

My best advise 4 you is to stay away from Marijuana grin
you too talk abeg..

see as spit full ur body

#RunsOuttaThread cheesy
Re: I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
angelcute u haven't reply my pm
Re: I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Whats the name of the blue film u watched this usual thing from cos

Moreso nothing spectacular in what she did... na usual thing my brother
hmm coming from a born again Child
Re: I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
Angelcute:

lol u dey shy?
Re: I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help! by stevecantrell: 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
SaintAlbert53:
Sorry,how old are you?
Re: I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
Foxyn:
angelcute u haven't reply my pm
oyo lo wa
Re: I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
Lol grin
Re: I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help! by Angelcute(f): 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
Sanemind:
so are u telling me u are a bad gal? undecided
negative thoughts

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? / I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan / Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.