Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? (18240 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by jmoore(m): 9:41pm On Apr 12, 2010
i am a virgin so i am the most quailified to marry a virgin. why is it hard to find a virgin to marry? good things are hard to come by, so are virgins who are also hard to come by.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by mattfeuter(m): 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2010
have u tested all the women?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by jmoore(m): 9:51pm On Apr 12, 2010
mattfeuter:

have u tested all the women?
which test are u talking about? i know there are descent virgins out there but only a few of them
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Sonofpeace(m): 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2010
@poster, How do you know dat there are few virgins?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Girl846(f): 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2010
Because values, morals, religious observance and self control are on the decline and especially since people are getting married at a later age than before. Just hold on, Im sure God will send you what you deserve.
also, good for you on keeping yourself. (I, myself hope to marry a virgin man cool)

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by jmoore(m): 10:17pm On Apr 12, 2010
@sonofpeace, i know by my own survey on facebook and other forums.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by jmoore(m): 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2010
@girl846, nice one. goodluck!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Areaboy2(m): 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2010
@ poster,  wettin u wan carry virgin do?

a virgin is not equal to perfect wife oh  undecided

@girl846. lol, good luck

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Girl846(f): 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2010
lol grin, yeah I know its going to be very HARD embarassed. But hopefully God will reward me.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by jmoore(m): 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2010
@area boy, i am not after the virginity only. other good characters should count. i reason like a king and no wise king will love to marry a woman that has already given her body to another man.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by justwise(m): 10:40pm On Apr 12, 2010
Girl846:

lol grin, yeah I know its going to be very HARD embarassed. But hopefully God will reward me.

Marrying a virgin man does not mean that the marriage will last, or that he will not cheat on you. Yes its good to hold on but there are far more to marriage than keeping it in the boxer.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Girl846(f): 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2010
I know it will not make a marriage last, but I will feel cheated if I save myself for a man that was out banging every girl who gave him the chance before he settled down to marry me. It will always be at the back of my mind, you know? undecided
Besides I find it very romantic that we would be learning the strings of intimacy together. I want to be his one and only and him to be my one and only. wink

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by justwise(m): 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2010
Girl846:

I know it will not make a marriage last, but I will feel cheated if I save myself for a man that was out banging every girl who gave him the chance before he settled down to marry me. It will always be at the back of my mind, you know? undecided
Besides I find it very romantic that we would be learning the strings of intimacy together. I want to be his one and only and him to be my one and only.

I agree with u on that

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by jmoore(m): 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2010
Girl846:

I know it will not make a marriage last, but I will feel cheated if I save myself for a man that was out banging every girl who gave him the chance. It will always be at the back of my mind, you know? undecided Besides I find it very romantic, learning the strings of intimacy together.
thumbs up! i love it when girls talk this way. if he likes what he sees he should put a ring on it before tasting which means he has to marry her before the act. marriage is a way to show that your body legally belongs to each other before God and the whole world. sleeping with each other before marriage is same as stealing

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by justwise(m): 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2010
jmoore:

thumbs up! i love it when girls talk this way. if he likes what he sees he should put a ring on it before tasting which means he has to marry her before the act. marriage is a way to show that your body legally belongs to each other before God and the whole world. sleeping with each other before marriage is same as stealing

No its not stealing, its like opening ur xmas gift b4 25th morning.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2010
It seems some one is telling tales, do these non-virgin girls carry placards stating their non-virginity? Or do you use your disco-stick to examine their non-virginity? The mind boggles.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by jmoore(m): 11:03pm On Apr 12, 2010
justwise:

No its not stealing, its like opening your xmas gift b4 25th morning.
you are wrong , sex is spiritual so you cannot compare it to an object that does is not living
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by bluespice(f): 11:05pm On Apr 12, 2010
jmoore:

i am a virgin so i am the most quailified to marry a virgin. why is it hard to find a virgin to marry? good things are hard to come by, so are virgins who are also hard to come by.

i am black and so the most qualified to marry a black
bull fu[i]c[/i]king sh[i]i[/i]t, if for anything reeks of pathetic immaturity

jmoore:

hold up!
so on facebook virginity status is now available, damn i must be living in the past
KMFT
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by justwise(m): 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2010
jmoore:

you are wrong , intimacy is spiritual so you cannot compare it to an object that does is not living
How do you know?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by jmoore(m): 11:12pm On Apr 12, 2010
justwise:

How do you know?
thats just the truth. each time you sleep with anyone a bond is created . it is has crossed from emotional to spiritual .
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by jidobaba(m): 11:15pm On Apr 12, 2010
well, ebony & bluespice are certainly no virgins  grin
@topic, virgins are usually so skittish & uptight
wouldnt want one now
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by justwise(m): 11:18pm On Apr 12, 2010
jmoore:

thats just the truth. each time you sleep with anyone a bond is created . it is has crossed from emotional to spiritual .

You can't say that cos u are a virgin, u haven't tasted nothing to know how it feels or the emotion involved
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by jmoore(m): 11:19pm On Apr 12, 2010
bluespice:

i am black and so the most qualified to marry a black
bull fu[i]c[/i]king sh[i]i[/i]t, if for anything reeks of pathetic immaturity

hold up!
so on facebook virginity status is now available, damn i must be living in the past
KMFT

you do not make comparison like that. what i meant is that a survey carried out based on people comments on sexuality topics revealed that they are not virgins. it is very obvious based on your comments here that you are not a virgin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Rita4NL(m): 11:22pm On Apr 12, 2010
jmoore:

@area boy, i am not after the virginity only. other good characters should count. i reason like a king and [s]no wise king will love to marry a woman that has already given her body to another man.[/s]

You dey yarn dust.

jmoore:

You dey yarn gutter.

jmoore:

Trash !!!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by jmoore(m): 11:23pm On Apr 12, 2010
justwise:

You can't say that cos u are a virgin, u haven't tasted nothing to know how it feels or the emotion involved
knowledge is the key, besides i am a christian and the bible is where i source my information
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by jmoore(m): 11:27pm On Apr 12, 2010
Anti-virgins are slowly invading. i am going to my bed! may God help you and show you the way
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by justwise(m): 11:29pm On Apr 12, 2010
jmoore:

knowledge is the key, besides i am a christian and the bible is where i source my information

Don't argue with me abt sex, you are a virgin, i'm talking from experience and you are not.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by jmoore(m): 11:33pm On Apr 12, 2010
justwise:

Don't argue with me abt intimacy, you are a virgin, i'm talking from experience and you are not.
i am saying facts, your experiences are not good ones
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by justwise(m): 11:35pm On Apr 12, 2010
jmoore:

What facts? U need some pu.s.s.y, after that come argue with me.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Rita4NL(m): 11:35pm On Apr 12, 2010
jmoore:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin na wa for this V-yarsh ppl oo.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by DAVE5(m): 11:42pm On Apr 12, 2010
@topic the reason why u cant find a virgin to marry is cos u ve had intimacy wit all the girlz also stop lying that u r virgin cos u aint.No guy can stay a virgin in this generation
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by tushbobo(m): 11:47pm On Apr 12, 2010
@ poster i have two virgin girlfriends.i can give u one if u really need it.i have only had oral sx with them and havent entered the place.i dont even plan to as they get clingy after the deed.both are fun to be with,confident and intelligent.just let me know if u r interested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Was Your Favorite Song And Movie Of 2022? / My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. / Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.