Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,063 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Please Help. My Hp Laptop Has A Wifi Connection But Refuses To Browse The Intern - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help. My Hp Laptop Has A Wifi Connection But Refuses To Browse The Intern (1098 Views)

Help My HP Laptop Drains Battery So Fast. / Please I Need Help With Wifi Connection / Coolest Way To Hack A Wifi Password! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help. My Hp Laptop Has A Wifi Connection But Refuses To Browse The Intern by gentlewiz: 11:42am On Aug 12, 2017
please I need a response from any one who has a better knowledge of how to fix this problem with my pc. I'm making use of a HP laptop, windows 8. Normally I do browse the internet with this computer through a wifi connection from my phone but all of a sudden it stopped working. I have rebooted the pc several times but no positive result yet..

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Hp Laptop Has A Wifi Connection But Refuses To Browse The Intern by udemzyudex(m): 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
gentlewiz:
please I need a response from any one who has a better knowledge of how to fix this problem with my pc. I'm making use of a HP laptop, windows 8. Normally I do browse the internet with this computer through a wifi connection from my phone but all of a sudden it stopped working. I have rebooted the pc several times but no positive result yet..

What hp model?
Re: Please Help. My Hp Laptop Has A Wifi Connection But Refuses To Browse The Intern by gentlewiz: 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
udemzyudex:

What hp model?

Hp250 g1

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Hp Laptop Has A Wifi Connection But Refuses To Browse The Intern by udemzyudex(m): 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
gentlewiz:

Hp250 g1

Does it show any yellow like error sign on it?
If yes, click on it and troubleshoot to get where the error is from, if no restore default settings on your laptop and connect again.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Hp Laptop Has A Wifi Connection But Refuses To Browse The Intern by bedfordng(m): 12:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
gentlewiz:
then this could be DNS cache issue. you will have to clear it via cmd.

make sure you run cmd as admin

here is the command line below .type them one by one.this means you will type the first one and press enter . wait for it to complete . then type second line and press enter. do same for the rest.

ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /registerdns

netsh int ip reset c:\resetlog.txt

netsh winsock reset

then Restart computer and check if the problem has been fixed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Laptop / Comptia N+ Certification Materials / System Doesnt Power Up Despite Full Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.