Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

The Downfall Of Most Great Men Have Been Because Of Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Downfall Of Most Great Men Have Been Because Of Women (5079 Views)

Harddon And Ubunja Are Great Men / Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says / 8 Men Have Sex With 15 Year Old Girl To Get Her Initiated Into Cult In Imo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Downfall Of Most Great Men Have Been Because Of Women by Cholls(m): 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
My brother I don't mean to get religious but I was thinking about several instances in the bible and noticed a common theme. It usually involved a woman being the cause of the man's downfall.

Adam fell prey to Eve's words despite what God told him and ended up losing everything.

Solomon (for all his wisdom) brought in a woman who worshiped false idols who eventually convinced him to abandon God and that led to his downfall.

David succumbed to his temptations and slept with another man's wife which led to him losing favor in God's eyes.

Samson lost his God given strength after he confided in a woman who ended up betraying him to his enemies and leaving him for dead.

Most of them usually involved the man succumbing to his sexual urges. Even if you look outside the bible, it's usually been women.

Generally speaking, man dominates woman physically. This turns women on. However, women cannot dominate a man physically. Which is why she will try to dominate him emotionally. Manipulation and emotional control are her weapons. She will try to get inside a man’s head in order to get her way on some matters.

That’s why a smart woman will wait until night to ask a man to do something on her behalf. Beforehand she will feed him a great dinner while wearing a short skirt and heels. She will rock his world in the bedroom.

When a man is nice and relaxed his mental defenses are down and she can get anything she wants out of him.

I am not saying not to have sex with women or be paranoid with women but keep your wits about you.

When you see a woman that you're highly attracted to, always remember in the back of your head what is really going on. Sex is a game.

- The moment you succumb to her emotional control is the moment you lose.
- The moment you make her feel like you have no options is the moment you lose.
- The moment you prioritize her above your life goals is the moment you lose.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Downfall Of Most Great Men Have Been Because Of Women by SINZ: 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
Your last point made the most sense.
Re: The Downfall Of Most Great Men Have Been Because Of Women by Homeboiy: 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
My future gf must hear this
Re: The Downfall Of Most Great Men Have Been Because Of Women by DaniDani(m): 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
Very true. Ahab was ruined by Jezebel. Women destroying men since the days of ada and eve.
Re: The Downfall Of Most Great Men Have Been Because Of Women by kinginvagina: 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
The only difference between a woman and devil is devil is in hell. both woman and devil give one to collect 10. They deceive a man
Re: The Downfall Of Most Great Men Have Been Because Of Women by mcdreeezy: 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
OP, which brand of beer do you drink?
Re: The Downfall Of Most Great Men Have Been Because Of Women by Cholls(m): 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
mcdreeezy:
OP, which brand of beer do you drink?
my brother do I need to? women matter just dey stress me...... To me, it means to keep a safe distance
from women, until they prove that they're
not garbage.
Re: The Downfall Of Most Great Men Have Been Because Of Women by moshood521: 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
Op op op!!!!!

Ya head currect....

Re: The Downfall Of Most Great Men Have Been Because Of Women by mcdreeezy: 3:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
Cholls:
my brother do I need to? women matter just dey stress me...... To me, it means to keep a safe distance
from women, until they prove that they're
not garbage.
It's safe that way bro.
Re: The Downfall Of Most Great Men Have Been Because Of Women by Ichietome: 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
Hmm
Re: The Downfall Of Most Great Men Have Been Because Of Women by adadike281(f): 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
We have good women too like Esther that saved her tribe from extermination. We have Ruth that loved and cared for her mother in law, What of Deborah the prophetess going to war just to save her people. We have king Lemuel's mother, Mary the mother of Jesus and Dorcas to mention a few. If there are no good women out there, the bible wouldn't have said anything about the virtuous woman.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Downfall Of Most Great Men Have Been Because Of Women by Cholls(m): 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
adadike281:
We have good women too like Esther that saved her tribe from extermination. We have Ruth that loved and cared for her mother in law, What of Deborah the prophetess going to war just to save her people. We have king Lemuel's mother, Mary the mother of Jesus and Dorcas to mention a few. If there are no good women out there, the bible wouldn't have said anything about the virtuous woman.
my brothers I've been waiting for someone to make a
comments like this.

Welcome o, nice consolation my sister.
Re: The Downfall Of Most Great Men Have Been Because Of Women by Jaqenhghar: 3:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
With the way some men lose it over women you gotta ask who really has the fish brains

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Downfall Of Most Great Men Have Been Because Of Women by luminouz(m): 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
Jaqenhghar:
With the way some men lose it over women you gotta ask who really has the fish brains
Lmaoooooo!!!!
Re: The Downfall Of Most Great Men Have Been Because Of Women by AuroraB(f): 4:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
Cholls:
My brother I don't mean to get religious but I was
thinking about several instances in the bible
and noticed a common theme. It usually
involved a woman being the cause of the
man's downfall.

Adam fell prey to Eve's words despite what
God told him and ended up losing
everything.

Solomon (for all his wisdom) brought in a
woman who worshiped false idols who
eventually convinced him to abandon God
and that led to his downfall.

David succumbed to his temptations and
slept with another man's wife which led to
him losing favor in God's eyes.

Samson lost his God given strength after he
confided in a woman who ended up
betraying him to his enemies and leaving
him for dead.

Most of them usually involved the man
succumbing to his sexual urges. Even if you
look outside the bible, it's usually been
women.

Generally speaking, man dominates woman
physically. This turns women on. However,
women cannot dominate a man physically.
Which is why she will try to dominate him
emotionally. Manipulation and emotional
control are her weapons. She will try to get
inside a man’s head in order to get her way
on some matters.

That’s why a smart woman will wait until
night to ask a man to do something on her
behalf. Beforehand she will feed him a great
dinner while wearing a short skirt and heels.
She will rock his world in the bedroom.

When a man is nice and relaxed his mental
defenses are down and she can get anything
she wants out of him.

I am not saying not to have sex with women
or be paranoid with women but keep your
wits about you.

When you see a woman that you're highly
attracted to, always remember in the back of
your head what is really going on. Sex is a
game.

- The moment you succumb to her emotional
control is the moment you lose.

- The moment you make her feel like you
have no options is the moment you lose.

- The moment you prioritize her above your
life goals is the moment you lose.
grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Downfall Of Most Great Men Have Been Because Of Women by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
adadike281:
Well said.
Re: The Downfall Of Most Great Men Have Been Because Of Women by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
Jaqenhghar:
LMAO. cheesy grin
They'll soon come for your head.
Re: The Downfall Of Most Great Men Have Been Because Of Women by boiz2men(m): 4:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
You are kinda right op

Being single is bliss ...
Re: The Downfall Of Most Great Men Have Been Because Of Women by DarkMagic(m): 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
After God...fear women cheesy

They av the ability to take a man up or cast a man down
If u arnt wise..u will easily get played

U can ask Bros Adam and Uncle Samson grin
Re: The Downfall Of Most Great Men Have Been Because Of Women by ben4ever(m): 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
A woman has taught me the greatest lesson i have learnt in life..... The only love that exists is the agape love of a true Christian, all other ones cannot stand the test of time.

The treasures of God and the snares of Satan are stored in a woman.

1 Like

Re: The Downfall Of Most Great Men Have Been Because Of Women by realmindz: 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
Life is an experience, live it...

Your post is a definition of prejudice against women just as religion has always been..
Just as your fictious bible stories

Women causing the downfall of men indeed.

Please respect women, if you have a downfall accept it as one of the experiences in life..

life has taught us that great men have come to live on this earth, some played to no rules and they have left their names evergreen here on earth.
Talk of fela, a true African legend, the definition of rebellion and fearlessness.

I say again, Life is an experience

1 Like

Re: The Downfall Of Most Great Men Have Been Because Of Women by muller101(m): 5:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
Trusting a woman is like trusting a lame man on the wheelchair with dirty shoes.
Re: The Downfall Of Most Great Men Have Been Because Of Women by naijaboiy: 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
adadike281:
From what I understood the Op didn't say women were bad people, in fact his advise were to men who always fall victim to the whims and caprices of a woman because of simple things like sex and greater things like love.

With due respect, the women you mentioned up there are good women no doubt, but if we look at their stories in the Bible we will also notice that they made use of their feminine power(manipulation and emotional control) to their advantage with some men before they achieved such feat.

The same way you women are careful of men who use their physical abilities to over power you is the same way men should be wary of women who use their emotional strength to manipulate a man for their own selfish desires.

Everything shouldn't be a gender war, sometimes all it takes is comprehension.

1 Like

Re: The Downfall Of Most Great Men Have Been Because Of Women by imustsaymymindo: 7:29am On Aug 13, 2017
@op

Ecclesiastes 7:28Contemporary English Version (CEV)

28 but so far I have not been able to. I do know there is one good man in a thousand, but never have I found a good woman.
Re: The Downfall Of Most Great Men Have Been Because Of Women by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:21am On Aug 13, 2017
very true but I know AyoBetty would lay a positive impact on me

(1) (Reply)

See What This Hausa Girl Do With Her Boy Friend In His Birthday Party / What Do I Give Her? / There Is Nothing Romantic About Bathing Together As Bf & Gf. STOP IT !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.