Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Share Ur Val Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Ur Val Experience (10951 Views)

Guys If A Girl No Like You But Keeps Eating Your Money. My Val Experience / My Funny Val Experience. / Which Nlder Would U Love To Be Ur Val....comment For Fun.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Ur Val Experience by sola310: 11:42am On Feb 15, 2010
Hello guys. Can we share with one another how we spent our val day. Let me start with my own:

I called this my friend, she is still a friend because I have not proposed to her yet. We agreed to meet in her house and from there we will go out for dinner or something and chat. On Feb 14, I was feeling like sleeping at home and I didnt want to go out again. The thought of calling her over to my house came to me but I didnt want to be selfish or renege on our initial agreement. I dressed up (with no touch of red) and went to pick her. From her house, we went to silverbird but there was so much crowd and we had trouble packing. We then decided to go to pizza inn at Adeola Odeku and to my surprise we could not find any chair to sit down on. Finally, she suggested we should go to Marcopolo at Karimu Ikotun. Getting to Marcopolo, we were warmly welcomed and presented with the menu list. When I saw the bill for each menu, that was where my day,

By and large, it was a good day, I drove her back home and we parted happily but I got a big hole in my pocket
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by Ben13: 11:45am On Feb 15, 2010
It was Fun. I read all day.
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by Pamperme: 11:47am On Feb 15, 2010
Got a bottle of smirnoff ice as valentine gift embarassed
i still cant believe it shocked
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by ravenzord(m): 11:49am On Feb 15, 2010
Erm, I planned to go to church, but I started watching Lucky Number Slevin and got quite engrossed, then I saw some old Bruce Willis movies all day, spent my night drinking with the boys. . .pathetic really tongue.

Pamperme:

That's a lie shocked.
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by Pamperme: 11:57am On Feb 15, 2010
ravenzord:

That's a lie shocked.

Still cant believe it too. it wasn't even wrapped! Shei! i don suffer for Lagos embarassed
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by nnemak(m): 12:02pm On Feb 15, 2010
Pamperme:

Still cant believe it too. it wasn't even wrapped! Shei! i don suffer for [b]Lagos [/b] embarassed

LOL grin grin grin
You need prayer so dat next yr's would not be a stick of suya, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by nnemak(m): 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2010
My best val ever,
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by kemisuga(f): 12:09pm On Feb 15, 2010
Went to a valentine special programme of my church with a friend. cool
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by ravenzord(m): 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2010
Pamperme:

Still cant believe it too. it wasn't even wrapped! Shei! i don suffer for Lagos embarassed

Maybe the person was tryna tell U he/she thinks U're so hot U need some ice in ur life tongue.
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by ikmoore2(m): 12:33pm On Feb 15, 2010
i spent the day drinking ,
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by Bukittes(f): 12:37pm On Feb 15, 2010
Very funny day indeed! I went to church, came back home and was looking forward to evening when I'll go to my guy's place and then we'll decide where to go next. We already agreed to this arrangement on Saturday. I got to his place around 6pm and met his gate locked! I called him on phone and he told me his business partner came to pick him and they were somewhere very far if I could just wait an hour he'll be back. I was all dressed up for a wonderful night for two and I just lost all the excitement after that call. I drove back home seething in anger and disappointment. About an hour later, I called him and he told me he was on his way home, was I still in the house? I told him I was in my house and he could come. He came and suggested we go out but I had lost the flavour for the day already so i declined. Anyway all in all, we made up and he apologized and explained why he went out, he actually wasn't expecting me that early and I should have called before leaving home too but you know the feel, I was gorgeously dressed in this lovely evening gown and I just wanted to shock him with my appearance. It ended well sha after it all. Nice day but I think the day is actually overrated.
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by damola1: 12:37pm On Feb 15, 2010
Sleep, sleep, play,  simple,

I don pass blow money, don do that for so many years, I tell woman,  u like valentine, then blow money on me, else go siddon.
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by Bolarge(m): 12:40pm On Feb 15, 2010
^^^^^
lmao
Correct guy grin
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by Pamperme: 12:43pm On Feb 15, 2010
nne_mak:

LOL grin grin grin
You need prayer so dat next yr's would not be a stick of suya, cheesy cheesy cheesy

i bet a stick of suya is more expensive than N100 smirnoff  cry

ravenzord:

Maybe the person was tryna tell U he/she thinks U're so hot U need some ice in your life tongue.

lol

i intend keeping the smirnoff as a reminder of how bad things have gone   cry
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by Kx: 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2010
On our way from d sunday service,my wife and i drove to shoprite,
a brief shopping and we went home.As I was planning on where to take her
to,a friend asked us over to his place for his birthday party.Got back home by 7pm
and still had time to see Lost in Seatle-Tom Hanks.
Had a nice day.
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by Ultrame(m): 12:48pm On Feb 15, 2010
Valentine or not, the last weekend felt like the worst i've ever had in my life! went down with the flu, head banging like hell, watched helplessly as my girlfriend got drunk off my carefully preserved valentine booze alone. i mean guys, how bad can bad get? lipsrsealed
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by sexybabes(f): 12:50pm On Feb 15, 2010
Ultrame:

Valentine or not, the last weekend felt like the worst i've ever had in my life! went down with the flu, head banging like hell, watched helplessly as my girlfriend got drunk off my carefully preserved valentine booze alone. i mean guys, how bad can bad get? lipsrsealed

Ohhh boi!!!
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by sexyLeamon(f): 12:51pm On Feb 15, 2010
damola1:

Sleep, sleep, play,  simple,

I don pass blow money, don do that for so many years, I tell woman,  u like valentine, then blow money on me, else go siddon.
hahaha so you mean you play by yourself? grin
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by sexybabes(f): 12:52pm On Feb 15, 2010
Ultrame:

Ohhh boi!!! Lol  sad
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by Bukchoy: 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2010
Great website !!! Like it !

I met my boyfriend on that new social networking site. (like Myspace) but better. He got me a 2 krt diamond ring and a box of chocolates and a dozen roses. grin

Check it out

http://noholdsbar
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by sexybabes(f): 1:13pm On Feb 15, 2010
After cooked up a storm, my bf had 2 be @ work by 14:00 so he called me & say he have 2 start somewhere before going to work and that he will see me after his shift @ 22:00.

So I dined & wined on my own, now when he got back he was like after dishing up 4 him he still had the nerve to ask me what happened to the wine(duhhh i drank it). . . . What was i 2 do the whole day on my own . . . .

And so was his bed already made on the couch, will have to make friends with the couch for the next couple of days.

This was my worse val ever but that was a good wine!!!
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by chelseabmw(m): 1:18pm On Feb 15, 2010
just inside my house with my gf we then later left for a live show
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by beeman80: 1:21pm On Feb 15, 2010
@sola310 Sorry O! You should have kept it simple. Mine was cool,I got a cake and "something" nice from her at last.
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by 2tait: 1:29pm On Feb 15, 2010
To moi, every day is val's day.
why settle for one day, when you can show and receive love all year round!
I have wisened up.
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by puskin: 1:40pm On Feb 15, 2010
Pls. . .wat is dis valentìne's day im hearing all about?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by ccollins(m): 1:41pm On Feb 15, 2010
Paris! Yeah right
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by whitelexi(m): 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2010
Val's was Bleep rated!

I'm still recovering
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by ritapearl(f): 1:46pm On Feb 15, 2010
After church, was indoors throughout.

Missed the fashion part of it. Really wanted to see red and white in action.
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by googles: 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2010
Pamperme:

[size=13pt]lol . . . a friend of mine got a bottle of peanut from her boyfriend last year she almost died she was really expecting the guy to spoil her cos their relationship started few days to val

@topic
i was at home wiv my family i mean wat could be better than sitting at home watching ur dad nd mum celebrate val in a lovey-dovey way while you are stuck with the teevee seeing the Time traveller's wife undecided undecided[/size]
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by UtchmanO: 2:06pm On Feb 15, 2010
I did it in a style. i went to church. i was indoors with my wife, we received alot of visitors. At a point it was if my house was a meeting point, till late nites. thank God is gone and gone for good.
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 15, 2010
Normal oops it's freezing outside
Re: Share Ur Val Experience by NeroPapas(m): 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2010
Val, ?? Mttchew, I won't prepare for such again, thats due to what happened to me.

We'd already planned to stay the whole day together, I'd even gotten a nice room at a hotel only for her to call that her Aunt ask her to come and stay with her children but I know deep down that she got a better deal for the day that na why she scope me angry

I was very furious, no where to turn to. embarassed When back to the booked room and laid quietly down and since my body had its own plan for the evening,, I couldn't sleep cos my JT stood all thru the night and am not into ogbongidi way else i'd have gotten one.

What a day!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Now I Understand What Girls Go Through (see 4 Urself) / Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! / Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.