Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari (33203 Views)

Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London / Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial / Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 13, 2017
Anybody believes that is Buhari he/she will believe that a fly can bird.

They done facer and voicer surgery on that man there to deceiving Nigerians that is Buhari, after might have been studying Buhari's character and behaviours all this while.

APC government is the most corrupt government, and Buhari was the most incompetent president Nigeria ever had.

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Bizibi(m): 9:36am On Aug 13, 2017
mascot87:
I love you PMB. Thank God you are better now, all your enemies would be put to shame, some are already foaming in the mouth. God gave u the mandate through we the electorate for a divine assignment but the devil which comes to steal, kill and destroy wants to stop you. But we are happy because we know that when light shines, darkness vanishes. You are a light to this nation and darkness can never overcome.

We are waiting patiently for your arrival.

God bless PMB
patiently waiting and a light to this nation.......you didn't wake up well this morning.
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 9:38am On Aug 13, 2017

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by izombie(m): 9:41am On Aug 13, 2017
These people have no shame. Just imagine the way they are using nigerians to play hide and seek. Well its official, there are no doctors in nigeria.
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by TheAlchemist: 9:55am On Aug 13, 2017
totorimi:
.....and they all flew to London with tax payers money just to give him 'Get Well Soon' card.
It is well O.

Now you know why all the refineries are non-performing, why NNPC keeps on declaring loss year in year out, why most government owned corporations are mismanaged, why debts are piling up for the innocent Nigerian Children.. Really Mr. President has demystified himself, it is sad that African leaders hardly care about what the history book will say about them.

I wish my president that i voted for would do the honorable thing. The task of running Nigeria can even weigh down the most energetic of men. Mr. President sadly does not look well enough, even with the long rest. May God restore your health so as to do the right thing. Your health and family are more important than holding on to a transient power. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by atk5: 10:05am On Aug 13, 2017
D more u pray bad against him d more he gets better day by day. Can't u just understand. OK I didn't blame u coz if god want to punish someone like u he start by confusing u coz I just confused now. I don't even know the type of sickness u r going to face before u die coz for sure u most fall sick bet me and see. Coward.
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by davolas(m): 10:11am On Aug 13, 2017
when d doctor get sense, d more u stay d more d pay, if na me u go dey there till 2019, watin concern me as long as my bank acct dey increase.#iranu
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by tonio2wo: 10:16am On Aug 13, 2017
AnanseK:

True some Nigerians want him dead, but millions are in agreement with the Doctors, he should look after his health while the country remains in the capable hands of his VP as stipulated in the Nigerian constitution
. We know what group you belong to, the cowards and the failures.

Read d topic again, "I am only staying...."

He claims to be well, his party says he is ok and he is saying he is still there because his doctors says they enjoy his company!! angry
The vulture does not care about nigerians, he fooled fools like u to get into power only to enjoy the pleasures of life.
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:17am On Aug 13, 2017
mykl01:

We love you too!
I love Idara, the way she says 'kú nam' grin grin.
.. and still be all loving.
I love Ukpono, the way she slants her neck to ask 'abodie'....
I love them for the Ibibio and Anang in them, why would I want to change this undecided

Its not about you bhro.
Its what thats boud to happen.

Do you know that there were lots of Inddginous northern groups with their non Hausa language and cultures ?
But today there is non of them as they a speak hausa . The language of Biafra will be Igbo, of what use then will learning Ibibio be ?

Igbos are more than Ibibio by 1-100.. In compound of 100 igbos and 10 ibibio, how will the 10 Ibibio not shade all the language and culture to speak Igbo jist to fit in with the rest of the 100. Its very few people like me that will stand out and speak... But in time, all they "ARE YOU NOT ASHAMED THAT YOU CANT SPEAK IGBO, " will kill off the few trying to stick to their Ibibio dialect.. While we are will be forced to assimilate and act like Igbos by circumstances .. It wont be the same on their end, as they will only impose their culture and tradition while eroding away those of the minorities ...

At a point in time, some people will rise up, but then since they are will be very very few, it will not take long to silence them all forever and maintain a pure all Igbo country.

Some of us see inevitable things like these that will take just 5yrs to happen, and instead of waiting for it, we prefer to fight with our all to ensure that Aks will never ever be included in Biafra as it will be a nightmare for the Minority ...
Not for their never having the majority to ever win in an election.
Or for tge fact that its touts and miscreants that are ochestrating Igbos..
Or the well know fact that You guys are just too ingrained in drug pushing....

But we are fighting to die, becos we just need want to be on our own, without having to be forced into anoda union. I love Igbos, But i love Akwa/Cross more , i love my posterity more.

1 Like

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:35am On Aug 13, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
post of the year.
Thanks bhruv
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by hardguy23(m): 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
get sense we are tired ™

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by lumeneng22: 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
Good to hear that you are attending to your doctor sir, we too are ok here in naija. This is a true foto them no lie for zis one.
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by OmoOshodi(m): 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
Stop worrying your self .... By the time Snow started falling... He will run back home
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by adellam16(f): 1:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
aminulive:
President Muhammadu Buhari has stated that he is in fine health and is only obeying the orders of his Doctors by remaining in London.

Buhari said that there was a tremendous improvement in his health and wishes to return home, "but I've learnt to obey my doctor's orders, rather than be the one issuing the orders. Here, the doctor is absolutely in charge."

The President spoke while receiving the presidential media team, and the Senior Special Assistant on Diaspora Matters, at Abuja House, London, on Saturday. Alhaji Lai Mohammed, Minister of Information and Culture, led the visiting team, accompanied by Mr Femi Adesina, Special Adviser on Media and Publicity; Mallam Garba Shehu, Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, and Lauretta Onochie, Personal Assistant on Digital/Online Media.

Also, there was Mrs Abike Dabiri-Erewa, Senior Special Assistant on Diaspora Matters.When the team expressed delight at the much-improved health of the President, he retorted: "I feel I could go home, but the doctors are in charge. I've now learnt to obey orders, rather than be obeyed."

On how he felt hearing different conjectures about his health, an amused President Buhari said he followed events at home closely, lauding Nigerian television stations, and the media generally, for keeping him informed.

When told that prayers were going on fervently for him, not only in Nigeria, but all over Africa, and round the world, a delighted President said: "What we did in The Gambia early this year fetched us a lot of goodwill on the African continent. It gave us a lot of latitude. I thank all those who are praying. May God reward them."

President Buhari sent appreciation to all Nigerians, expressing hope that he would be with them soon.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/08/12/staying-london-doctors-buhari/
All those wishing buhari dead what say u
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by ModsWillKillNL: 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
What feat did we achieve in The Gambia earlier in the year
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by jummiepearl(f): 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
We should all respect this man Coz he's representing us well in London
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by AlwaysUltraPad: 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Thanks bhruv
you're welcome! I just like the way you say it as it is. Keep it up!
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by awuf2008: 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
Same old story....
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by cuteboy2: 8:11am On Aug 15, 2017
HELP!! Our President has been kidnapped by British doctors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Year Old Fuel Queues In Abuja Disappearing - Deji Adeyanju Praise Tinubu / Lt Dashe & Captain Emeka Killed By Boko Haram. Photos Shared By Deji Adeyanju / Video Of PDP Reps "Fighting" Over Minority Leadership Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.