Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,274 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

(photos) Phyno And Hush Puppy Hangout Together Amidst Online Trolls - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (photos) Phyno And Hush Puppy Hangout Together Amidst Online Trolls (3685 Views)

2face, Faze Alone And AY Makun Hangout Together (photo) / Olamide, Phyno And Paul Okoye Hangout Together (photo) / Wizkid And Hush Puppi Gucci War - Who Rocked It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photos) Phyno And Hush Puppy Hangout Together Amidst Online Trolls by djemillionia: 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
I was going through Instagram and saw this on Tunde Ednut’s page.

grin

http://mp3baddo.com.ng/photos-phyno-hush-puppy-hangout-together-amidst-online-trolls/

cc Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: (photos) Phyno And Hush Puppy Hangout Together Amidst Online Trolls by decatalyst(m): 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
IT is a sales dog with Cross selling and up selling experience

grin grin

1 Like

Re: (photos) Phyno And Hush Puppy Hangout Together Amidst Online Trolls by holluphemydavid(m): 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
Dis is hilarious menh

1 Like

Re: (photos) Phyno And Hush Puppy Hangout Together Amidst Online Trolls by doubleZ88(m): 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
shocked for real
Re: (photos) Phyno And Hush Puppy Hangout Together Amidst Online Trolls by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 13, 2017
Op according to your domain you are the king of MP3. So why sourcing this kinda content? Just tell us you need some traffic to your blog.
Re: (photos) Phyno And Hush Puppy Hangout Together Amidst Online Trolls by DRPAIT123(m): 5:32am On Aug 13, 2017
there is no f**king savage in this crap men....its definitely the handiwork of some jobless phynotic fanatics,Don't live fake lives....I stand with hushpuppy....I stand with ray

1 Like

Re: (photos) Phyno And Hush Puppy Hangout Together Amidst Online Trolls by Tinyemeka(m): 9:40am On Aug 13, 2017
DRPAIT123:
there is no f**king savage in this crap men....its definitely the handiwork of some jobless phynotic fanatics,Don't live fake lives....I stand with hushpuppy....I stand with ray

cheesy
Re: (photos) Phyno And Hush Puppy Hangout Together Amidst Online Trolls by djemillionia: 10:13am On Aug 13, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
Op according to your domain you are the king of MP3. So why sourcing this kinda content? Just tell us you need some traffic to your blog.

Re: (photos) Phyno And Hush Puppy Hangout Together Amidst Online Trolls by 400billionman: 12:29am On Aug 14, 2017
But it lacks sense..

(1) (Reply)

E Money, Obi Cubana, Davido Other Spread Williams Uchemba Dollars At His Wedd / HAVE YOU SEEN TENET? The Brain Teaser finally broken down into details. / P Diddy Is Stll In Love With Jennifer Lopez?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.