Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st (5445 Views)

Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office / Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them / Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by Kazim88: 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
Katsina State Progressive Youth Alliance have insisted Igbos must leave the North by October 1, despite several assurances given by the Emir of Katsina, Abdulmimin Usman.

Speaking at a press conference barely 24 hours after the Emir had reassured the people from the South East, the Secretary General of the group, Abdullahi Marusa, stated that they hold the monarch in high esteem but there is no going back on the October deadline.

“Some northerners Like Atiku, Bugaje have clearly shown from their utterances and acts that they don’t believe in the North, as such we see them as opportunist seeking relevance from the ongoing impasse.

“The southerners are allowed to say so many worst threat statements of threat, intimidation and blackmail, why aren’t they asked to stop.

“It’s only when the north reacted that they accused of causing tension,” Marusa said.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/12/quit-notice-katsina-youths-insist-igbos-must-leave-october-1/amp/
Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by headhunter1: 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
grin

quite notice gladly accepted

i only pity the one naijeria sycophants like charlie imp boy

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by Kazim88: 8:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
Wild Animals...
Breeding terrorism like Bush Rats..

They would come here now and blame Kaduna Nzogwu or Nnamdi Kanu for their cursed soul, for the reason they are terrorist.

28 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by Nwodosis(m): 8:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
We've heard and noted it!

17 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by Vision4God: 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
As if they can live alone.

We need each other . May God give us understanding
Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
We've heard you and no going back. If northern youths can reject the statement of their emir, then the signals are foreboding.
I have always seen katsina north as less fanatic but maybe i'm wrong and for them to come out this way speaks volumes.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by Kazim88: 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
my question is,
is this not a declaration of war??

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
Vision4God:
As if they can live alone.

We need each other . May God give us understanding

Everybody can each live alone. There are many countries in the world with populations less that 20 million.

4 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by oladeebo: 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
Kazim88:
my question is,
is this not declaration of war??

it's very uncommon to see hausa go against their monarchy, this is not joke or blag, it's serious!
mean they had been push to wall by Nnamdikanu/ipob!
God safe!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by ofai: 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
It was igbos in the north that did the sit-at-home right?

Kanu has made these losers shit on their pants.

My igbo brethren pls leave north o.

16 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by kingsman66(m): 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
Igbo we go
Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by Kazim88: 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
oladeebo:

it's very uncommon to see hausa go against their monarchy, this is not joke or blag, it's serious!
mean they had been push to wall by Nnamdikanu/ipob!
God safe!

Please spear the bullshit of by "Nnamdi Kanu/ IPOB"

They are always looking for excuses or people to blame........

The south would be waiting.

15 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by Kazim88: 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
fp lalasticlala
Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by oladeebo: 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
Kazim88:

but who is to blame?
the war is looming get prepare don't wait!
Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by YorubaNigga(m): 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
War is smelling

I'm pretty sure the PIGS are fully aware of your threat.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by belente(m): 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
No amount of intimidation or threat can stop the sun from rising

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
Tell Arewa Youth to go to hell.

17 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by YorubaNigga(m): 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
Kazim88:

There wouldn't be any excuses since they already issued ultimatum.

The Northerners are boasting too much about sending Igbos away as if they won't suffer from the divorce. They aren't thinking wisely
Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
YorubaNigga:
War is smelling

I'm pretty sure the PIGS are fully aware of your threat.

Shut up and face your issue. Are you Arewa or are you Igbo?

5 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by Yyeske(m): 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
Hmmm! I'm not saying anything since I've promised some to stop talking because I've said all I can say

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
oladeebo:

but who is to blame?
the war is looming get prepare don't wait!
you must be a yoruba Muslim, well I'm not surprised

20 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by oladeebo: 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
desquad:
even if am a pagan yoruba.
what's wrong in that?

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by AsiwajuNdigbo: 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
YorubaNigga:

Pig spotted

Look at you now, if no be Lugard that brougj this insult upon Igbo, who are you to even raise your eyes and look up to great Igbo?

Small boy!

16 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by IgboSubmarine: 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
All these Northern cowards should keep to their threat

18 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by AsiwajuNdigbo: 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
IgboSubmarine:
All these Northern cowards should keep to their threat

Thats all weve been sayong, simple thing. Talk today talk tomorrow,who get time for their stewpid acts? Just bring it and stop spitting goro in our face. Simple thing

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by IgboSubmarine: 10:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Thats all weve been sayong, simple thing. Talk today talk tomorrow,who get time for their stewpid acts? Just bring it and stop spitting goro in our face. Simple thing

They think this is 1967

This time around, Hiroshima and Nagasaki will be.........................

7 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by YorubaNigga(m): 10:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Look at you now, if no be Lugard that brougj this insult upon Igbo, who are you to even raise your eyes and look up to great Igbo?

Small boy!
5% feeling big grin
Never compare yourself to us!
Just the Ijebus can buy all Ndigbo's successes even with your drug monies

Fake Jew!

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by Stricker321: 10:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
Igbos, please leave the core north, you have been notified severally.
Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by IgboSubmarine: 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
YorubaNigga:
5% feeling big grin Never compare yourself to us! Just the Ijebus can buy all Ndigbo's successes even with your drug monies
Fake Jew!

No wonder Oduduwa was thrown out of heaven

14 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by Yyeske(m): 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
desquad:
I have always known you as an Igbo Jew from Ghana, not surprised though

4 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by Yyeske(m): 10:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

They think this is 1967

This time around, Hiroshima and Nagasaki will be.........................
Wey ya AK 47 before we start talk? Online superman. This is 2017 and what do you have?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Pro Orji Kalu Group Emerges In Edo, Back South East Presidency / Rep Members Beat Up Hon. Dino Melaye / Meet The Town Where Traders Do Not Pack There Goods After Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.