Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st (5489 Views)

Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office / Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them / Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by Ojiofor: 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
Yyeske:
Yes so I can demolish your lies and propaganda, if e pain you, knack head for wall

Point out one propaganda from me you son of a devil.
The evil you constantly wish others will befall you.
Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by Yyeske(m): 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ojiofor:

Point out one propaganda from me you son of a devil.
The evil you constantly wish others will befall you.
Ndi Anambra, their hate is manifesting.
Alu emeeee!
Do we allow this to continue? Anyi cho ka ha gbuche anyi?
Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by Yyeske(m): 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ndi Anambra, alu emeeee anyi o!
What problem have we brought on ourselves because we allowed some pigs and idiots in our midst?
Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by chidogh(m): 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
Kazim88:
my question is, is this not a declaration of war??
I think so
Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by Ojiofor: 10:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
Yyeske:
Ndi Anambra, their hate is manifesting.
Alu emeeee!
Do we allow this to continue? Anyi cho ka ha gbuche anyi?

Continue your madness amusu.
Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
stanluiz:
alimajari go back to your professional begging business in sokoto.

And you Cannibal will go back to chop another human head ba.
Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Answer me, whats need for this nonsense, did that guy talk to Arewa Youths? He is talking to Yoruba. You be Afonja? Useless rago herder.

Oh I see, he did address terrorists. That pain you eh? Pele.

Oh Lord Lugard, why you join me together with this dunce who has no power of comprehension?
Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by stanluiz(m): 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

And you Cannibal will go back to chop another human head ba.
Boko haram I have a suicide bombing mission for you can you do it?
Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
stanluiz:
Boko haram I have a suicide bombing mission for you can you do it?

Cannibal go chop your human pepper soup, see am.

Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by stanluiz(m): 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Cannibal go chop your human pepper soup, see am.
Is like it is your fathers hand that you just killed this night and want to use him for pepper soup.By the I told you I have a suicide bombing mission for you in Pakistan so that you have your 72 virgins in heaven abi u no like am.
Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
stanluiz:
Is like it is your fathers hand that you just killed this night and want to use him for pepper soup.By the I told you I have a suicide bombing mission for you in Pakistan so that you have your 72 virgins in heaven abi u no like am.

Mba! Tufiakwa na una ppl dey kill their fathers to chop, here is one of your blodas eating his own father raw - he couldn't even wait to cook him.
Bloody cannibals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Dumps APC, Returns To PDP To Get Presidential Ticket. / Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Navy For Moving Institute To Kano / See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.