Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,475 members, 7,836,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st (5490 Views)

Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office / Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them / Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
Although a core northerner myself, i believe it illegal and wrong to summarily evict the Igbo amongst us especially when most of them are loyal to the Nigerian state. Some of our illiterates though
Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by Yyeske(m): 10:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
belente:
No amount of intimidation or threat can stop the sun from rising
First time na mistake,
second time na foolishness.
Stop the online crap and start the offline wahala and threats
Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by Yyeske(m): 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
GoroTango:
Although a core northerner myself, i believe it illegal and wrong to summarily evict the Igbo amongst us especially when most of them are loyal to the Nigerian state. Some of our illiterates though
Did you listen to the radio station and hate speeches?

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by Yyeske(m): 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
AsiwajuNdigbo:
Tell Arewa Youth to go to hell.
With the hate songs circulating in the north now, wait for October 1st
Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by Yyeske(m): 10:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
YorubaNigga:
War is smelling
I'm pretty sure the PIGS are fully aware of your threat.
They are scared but still chest beating

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by Yyeske(m): 10:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
ofai:
It was igbos in the north that did the sit-at-home right?

Kanu has made these losers shit on their pants.

My igbo brethren pls leave north o.
Let us know who will weep more after October 1st

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
Yyeske:
Did you listen to the radio station and hate speeches?
Oh yes i did. I even follow radio Biafra on facebook and twitter. Nnamdi Kanu might have started the madness but the main problem is that when our people attempt to forcefully evict igbos from the north it wont be done with out violence. Therein lies the wahala
Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by Yyeske(m): 10:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
Kazim88:
my question is, is this not a declaration of war??
It has been declared as you've always wanted

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by YorubaNigga(m): 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

No wonder Oduduwa was thrown out of heaven
Are you the thrower? shocked
How has Oduduwa's existence got to do with you leaving the North against October 1 ultimatum? Or you want him to come save your pig ass 'cause Ojukwu exile journey might repeat itself with Cownu?

Coward leader coward followers!

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by Yyeske(m): 10:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
Kazim88:
Wild Animals...
Breeding terrorism like Bush Rats..

They would come here now and blame Kaduna Nzogwu or Nnamdi Kanu for their cursed soul, for the reason they are terrorist.

A war has been declared by Nnamdi kanu if you don't know and being supported by northern youths, beware.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by Yyeske(m): 10:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
GoroTango:
Oh yes i did. I even follow radio Biafra on facebook and twitter. Nnamdi Kanu might have started the madness but the main problem is that when our people attempt to forcefully evict igbos from the north it wont be done with out violence. Therein lies the wahala
Lies and propaganda from radio Biafra caused this and the pigs propagated it proudly all over social media and it finally fell on the streets up north. Wetin concern me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by limeta(f): 10:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
YorubaNigga:
War is smelling

I'm pretty sure the PIGS are fully aware of your threat.

Who are the pigs
Why don't you just call them unbelievers as yr Koran tell you to
You sit there call people pigs and you are what .

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by YorubaNigga(m): 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
limeta:

Who are the pigs
Why don't you just call them unbelievers as yr Koran tell you to
You sit there call people pigs and you are what .

Their Biafra Lord Nnamdi Cownu called them pigs, not me!

I am a xtian and shut the f.uck up if it's hard for you to understand posts

5 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by ofai: 11:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
Yyeske:
Let us know who will weep more after October 1st

*Ignored*

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by Yyeske(m): 11:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
ofai:

*Ignored*
Do not dare me tonight you pig

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by mightyhazell: 11:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
Yyeske:
Do not dare me tonight you pig
see how u just jumping all over the thread . u demented or what?

5 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by AsiwajuNdigbo: 2:06am On Aug 13, 2017
Yyeske:
With the hate songs circulating in the north now, wait for October 1st

We dont have to wait for October 1st. Mazi has directed my people to begin relocate South. If you think this will not affect you, you are in for big surprise. We are relocating to South East, to South South, to South West.

The losses in North will be recouped by planting our settlement in Yorubaland. We will flood you with population and displace your sons from opportunities. We will begin impregnating your girls and own their future. They will be bonded to us as we plant our seeds in their womb and they are made to raise Igbo children. Those that refuse will be kidnapped and forcefully turned to baby factories. We have practiced this for years and become skilled in it. Dont qorry we know what to do. They will not die but they will br used to accelerate the new generations of Igbo blood all over Yorybaland. We will own their wombs and stop it from producing anymore Yoruba gene.

If you know whats best for you, you need to start calling your elders to step their game up and intervene and halt October1st,otherwise we will visit and flood yourland with our frustration and anger.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by Markfemi2: 4:46am On Aug 13, 2017
Pig won't face this issue that will lead to pogom
Instead masturbating over Yoruba affairs grin

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by ozowarac: 4:50am On Aug 13, 2017
Kazim88:
Wild Animals...

They would come here now and blame Kaduna Nzogwu or Nnamdi Kanu for their cursed soul, for the reason they are terrorist.

Let them blame Mohammed.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by Markfemi2: 4:50am On Aug 13, 2017
AsiwajuNdigbo:

We dont have to wait for October 1st. Mazi has directed my people to begin relocate South. If you think this will not affect you, you are in for big surprise. We are relocating to South East, to South South, to South West.

The losses in North will be recouped by planting our settlement in Yorubaland. We will flood you with population and displace your sons from opportunities. We will begin impregnating your girls and own their future. They will be bonded to us as we plant our seeds in their womb and they are made to raise Igbo children. Those that refuse will be kidnapped and forcefully turned to baby factories. We have practiced this for years and become skilled in it. Dont qorry we know what to do. They will not die but they will br used to accelerate the new generations of Igbo blood all over Yorybaland. We will own their wombs and stop it from producing anymore Yoruba gene.

If you know whats best for you, you need to start calling your elders to step their game up and intervene and halt October1st,otherwise we will visit and flood yourland with ou frustration and anger.

Too much mouth cowards cowards and cowards
Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by Markfemi2: 4:53am On Aug 13, 2017
YorubaNigga:

Are you the thrower? shocked
How has Oduduwa's existence got to do with you leaving the North against October 1 ultimatum? Or you want him to come save your pig ass 'cause Ojukwu exile journey might repeat itself with Cownu?

Coward leader coward followers!

angry
Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:34am On Aug 13, 2017
Kazim88:
Wild Animals...

Nothing can be more ironic than when a Cannibalistic Savage calls another being an animal; a person who by statistics is more likely to be the product of a baby factory; born out of wedlock a.k.a. a Bastard by a prostitute, as saleable commodity for as little as 20K, bred purposely for rituals or as food for somebody's cooking pot.
Lord Lugard, what have you done; why put us together with these savages? cry cry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by AsiwajuNdigbo: 6:24am On Aug 13, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Nothing can be more ironic than when a Cannibalistic Savage calls another being an animal; a person who by statistics is more likely to be the product of a baby factory; born out of wedlock a.k.a. a Bastard by a prostitute, as saleable commodity for as little as 20K, bred purposely for rituals or as food for somebody's cooking pot.
Lord Lugard, what have you done; why put us together with these savages? cry cry

Answer me, whats need for this nonsense, did that guy talk to Arewa Youths? He is talking to Yoruba. You be Afonja? Useless rago herder.

Oh I see, he did address terrorists. That pain you eh? Pele.
Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by stanluiz(m): 7:29am On Aug 13, 2017
Yyeske:
They are scared but still chest beating
Yyeske now I kuow you are not Igbo.
Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by stanluiz(m): 7:31am On Aug 13, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

alimajari go back to your professional begging business in sokoto.
Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by stanluiz(m): 7:32am On Aug 13, 2017
Markfemi2:

Too much mouth cowards cowards and cowards
Afonja calling other people coward.When are you going to install oba of ilorin.
Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by Markfemi2: 7:34am On Aug 13, 2017
stanluiz:
Afonja calling other people coward.When are you going to install oba of ilorin.

ojuku calling other cowards
when are you going to install eze of onitsha
cant wait for anambra election when albino will run away like cowards before him

when will you avenge north west for all the pogom they have dished you
grin grin grin grin

una mouth to much

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by stanluiz(m): 7:34am On Aug 13, 2017
Markfemi2:

angry
Is it not the same cowardice that make afonja to sold you people to your gambari masters just for a plate of ewedu and amala shameless things!
Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by stanluiz(m): 7:36am On Aug 13, 2017
Markfemi2:

ojuku calling other cowards
when are you going to install eze of onitsha
cant wait for anambra election when albino will run away like cowards before him

when will you avenge north west for all the pogom they have dished you
grin grin grin grin

una mouth to much
Olodo obi is an Igbo title. I ask again you this ungrateful backstabber when are you going to install oba of Ilorin?
Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by stanluiz(m): 7:38am On Aug 13, 2017
Markfemi2:
Pig won't face this issue that will lead to pogom
Instead masturbating over Yoruba affairs grin
Eddiot why do you view and comment.Get out of Igbo thread and face your human parts business.
Re: Katsina Youths Blast Emir Of Kastina, Insist Igbos Must Leave By October 1st by wanimo: 7:48am On Aug 13, 2017
When Nigeria finally disintegrates, the north will turn to Afghanistan, where terrorists make up the Government. We welcome the quit notice with gratefulness and open arms.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Worst Governor In History Of Nigeria. / Girls, Watch Out! This Is How They Bursted These Ritualists / See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.