Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,306 members, 7,829,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Her Pusi Is Too Wide And Deep, I Want To Do This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Pusi Is Too Wide And Deep, I Want To Do This (4789 Views)

Look At How These Ladies Open Their Legs Wide And Close Their Eyes (18+) / Photos: When Bae's Honey Pot Is Too Wide. / How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Pusi Is Too Wide And Deep, I Want To Do This by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
my good people .. hmm

my old time side chic is coming over to my place next week Tuesday..

and she coming means more of sex..

I lied to my girlfriend today that I will be travelling this coming monday and she shouldn't bother checking on me ..

so that I will have time to service this new visitor
well .

but the problem now is the fact that this my side chick has a very wide & deep pusi in which I don't really fancy

pusi dey like say na 9 prick dey enter am

last time I asked her why the tin wide like that
she talk say na me be the major contributor wey make am dey as e dey ..

though I know very well that she has been fackin with gods with bigger prick than mine

our last sexual intercourse didn't end well because of her wide pusi..

I couldn't even feel the walls of the damn pusi

this made me think I have a small prick not until I was convinced by the second girl I straf who told me that my prick can win an award if I was to compete for the biggest prick in Nigeria

well, that's not the case .
since this old time chic is coming over, I'm thinking of fackin her pusi with a very big, smooth and priçk-like log of wood ..

I thought of using cucumber, but I'm afraid it might break inside

since she thinks she can be punishing me with wide pusi, I want to show her that something can still penetrate there and she will feel it.

please my good people, I need your say on this issue I'm having at hand..

which will you prefer I use to tear her goddamn pusi..

- log of wood, cucumber or should I use my prick and tear her asshole?

help pls

1 Like

Re: Her Pusi Is Too Wide And Deep, I Want To Do This by BlackDBagba: 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
grin
Re: Her Pusi Is Too Wide And Deep, I Want To Do This by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
Madman hahahahaha i recommend pestle cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Her Pusi Is Too Wide And Deep, I Want To Do This by Nduemma12(m): 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
Mad op

3 Likes

Re: Her Pusi Is Too Wide And Deep, I Want To Do This by Kennyprince: 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
My brother, nobody is insisting that u get down with her. its your choice and so if u dont like her, quit for good and stop being childish
Re: Her Pusi Is Too Wide And Deep, I Want To Do This by SUPERPACK: 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
insert your head into her v-jaina

1 Like

Re: Her Pusi Is Too Wide And Deep, I Want To Do This by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Madman hahahahaha i recommend pestle cheesy cheesy
just take a look at how the mortar (pusi) swallowed the pestle (prick)

no no no

1 Like

Re: Her Pusi Is Too Wide And Deep, I Want To Do This by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
SUPERPACK:
insert your head into her v-jaina
your father taught you well
Re: Her Pusi Is Too Wide And Deep, I Want To Do This by luminouz(m): 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
Lmaooooooooo!!!
NL has a way of relieving my bad days!!!

OP..I understand ur fear...but don't worry I get solution
*whispers* Use Omo Orogun(gaaari turner)
She should feel something..if not..take a deep breath n just push ur akpu-like head inside d pucci!!!

U welcome bro tongue grin
Re: Her Pusi Is Too Wide And Deep, I Want To Do This by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
Kennyprince:
My brother, nobody is insisting that u get down with her. its your choice and so if u dont like her, quit for good and stop being childish
is it now a crime to complain?
maybe when you bang a wide pusi, you'll understand what I'm going through atm
Re: Her Pusi Is Too Wide And Deep, I Want To Do This by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
luminouz:
Lmaooooooooo!!!
NL has a way of relieving my bad days!!!

OP..I understand ur fear...but don't worry I get solution
*whispers* Use Omo Orogun(gaaari turner)
She should feel something..if not..take a deep breath n just push ur akpu-like head inside d pucci!!!

U welcome bro tongue grin
a wooden spatula won't do na
I'm thinking of oiling her asshole and banging her from there..

at least that side is still tight
Re: Her Pusi Is Too Wide And Deep, I Want To Do This by luminouz(m): 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
Foxyn:
a wooden spatula won't do na
I'm thinking of oiling her asshole and banging her from there..

at least that side is still tight
Ass sex? Lmaooooo!!
Just put ur head inside n ur good to go!!! tongue
Re: Her Pusi Is Too Wide And Deep, I Want To Do This by yarimo(m): 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
I can only help you when I see the pictures and videos of your side chick wide pusi as you claim undecided
Foxyn:
my good people .. hmm

my old time side chic is coming over to my place next week Tuesday..

and she coming means more of sex..

I lied to my girlfriend today that I will be travelling this coming monday and she shouldn't bother checking on me ..

so that I will have time to service this new visitor
well .

but the problem now is the fact that this my side chick has a very wide & deep pusi in which I don't really fancy

pusi dey like say na 9 prick dey enter am

last time I asked her why the tin wide like that
she talk say na me be the major contributor wey make am dey as e dey ..

though I know very well that she has been fackin with gods with bigger prick than mine

our last sexual intercourse didn't end well because of her wide pusi..

I couldn't even feel the walls of the damn pusi

this made me think I have a small prick not until I was convinced by the second girl I straf who told me that my prick can win an award if I was to compete for the biggest prick in Nigeria

well, that's not the case .
since this old time chic is coming over, I'm thinking of fackin her pusi with a very big, smooth and priçk-like log of wood ..

I thought of using cucumber, but I'm afraid it might break inside

since she thinks she can be punishing me with wide pusi, I want to show her that something can still penetrate there and she will feel it.

please my good people, I need your say on this issue I'm having at hand..

which will you prefer I use to tear her goddamn pusi..

- log of wood, cucumber or should I use my prick and tear her asshole?

help pls
Re: Her Pusi Is Too Wide And Deep, I Want To Do This by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
yarimo:
I can only help you when I see the pictures and videos of your side chick wide pusi as you claim undecided
but you seem to be an idiot for quoting my whole post

in Jesus voice - what manner of a man are you?
Re: Her Pusi Is Too Wide And Deep, I Want To Do This by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
luminouz:

Ass sex? Lmaooooo!!
Just put ur head inside n ur good to go!!! tongue
same way the doctors saw yours in your momma pusi? cheesy
Re: Her Pusi Is Too Wide And Deep, I Want To Do This by luminouz(m): 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
Foxyn:
same way the doctors saw yours in your momma pusi? cheesy
undecided undecided
Re: Her Pusi Is Too Wide And Deep, I Want To Do This by H8ta(m): 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
Dafuq grin grin grin

I yaff crashed grin grin grin
Re: Her Pusi Is Too Wide And Deep, I Want To Do This by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
Op you want punami that you will be hitting the last corridor grin
Re: Her Pusi Is Too Wide And Deep, I Want To Do This by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
badoi:
Op you want punami that you will be hitting the last corridor grin
exactly sir, can you recommend one for me.. ?
Re: Her Pusi Is Too Wide And Deep, I Want To Do This by yarimo(m): 11:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
Foxyn:
but you seem to be an idiot for quoting my whole post

in Jesus voice - what manner of a man are you?
idiot mumu wawa kawai don't you no that I am the acting chairman Vaseline crew SAMBISA FOREST branch ?
Re: Her Pusi Is Too Wide And Deep, I Want To Do This by asdfjklhaha(f): 12:00am On Aug 13, 2017
Op pls repent and give your life to Jesus Christ we are in the end time and the trumpet can sound at any moment
Re: Her Pusi Is Too Wide And Deep, I Want To Do This by purem(m): 12:23am On Aug 13, 2017
I have som1 lyk dat presently

Lemme give u d trick am usin:

If ur preeek have totally erect
don't bother ursef to go down
just bend ur preeek just like
dat stick is bending at d morta
so u will be hitting her on d sides
aswear she go cry trust me
Re: Her Pusi Is Too Wide And Deep, I Want To Do This by natsman: 1:51am On Aug 13, 2017
Carry Cutlass.ekpa!
Re: Her Pusi Is Too Wide And Deep, I Want To Do This by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 13, 2017
Foxyn:
exactly sir, can you recommend one for me.. ?

Your same bae
Tell her to buy Alum
We normally use it to dilute dirty water or wash snail
She should rub the alum on her punami
For three days
You'll think shes a virgin grin grin
Re: Her Pusi Is Too Wide And Deep, I Want To Do This by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 13, 2017
grin grin I love this write up...looool. Stick wit d cucumber, don't use an old cucumber, use a young fat cucumber, it wont break, it is "Rubberish" its flexible. Then use ur dick to destroy her asshole too
Re: Her Pusi Is Too Wide And Deep, I Want To Do This by Dollarship(m): 12:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
undecided Lies
Re: Her Pusi Is Too Wide And Deep, I Want To Do This by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
badoi:

Your same bae Tell her to buy Alum We normally use it to dilute dirty water or wash snail She should rub the alum on her punami For three days You'll think shes a virgin grin grin
best advice for the day
Re: Her Pusi Is Too Wide And Deep, I Want To Do This by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
yarimo:
idiot mumu wawa kawai don't you no that I am the acting chairman Vaseline crew SAMBISA FOREST branch ?
hahaha.. baba I hail o

(1) (Reply)

We Met In January And We Are Getting Married This April – Lady (Photos) / Why Do Men Want This!!!!!! / Artificial Butt Fail:Her Fake Butt Pulled Off While She Was Dancing(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.