Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) (64853 Views)

80-Year-Old Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts Removed (Graphic Photo) / Mad Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts And Eyes Removed. Graphic Photo / Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
God please, it time u help nigeria embarassed
Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by zolapower: 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

Otokoto happened decades ago my brother

But before this week runs out you will see another case either in Ogun , Oyo or Osun

We must change
grin which side I come dey now ? Well lemme go with u . Don't forget Badoo in ikorodu ,ogun state Is far . Within Lagos Badoo will strike again grin
Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Ijaya123: 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
AFONJA KWENU..YOLUMBA DEMONZ at work.

Orkija shrine is also in afonja land I guess?
Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by sircrabo: 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
freshest4live:
To fight against this, wouldn't it be better to crackdown on all traditional juju priests? Because so long as people believe in some of them and their doctrines, it could be problematic, this is why we hardly hear of such in other parts of the world except Africa. Aren't we too traditional and diabolic in Africa?

May God grant you more wisdom. People practise evil in the name of traditional religion. The dibias, babalawos ... Should be checked cause thy are th ones that uses peoples parts to prepare charms. If you go to any market where items for traditionl worship like calabash, pigeons ... are being sold, no one will tell you that human parts can also be sold there using coded names. They prform different kind of rituals in the name of herbal/traditional practise. They shld be chcked ( especially in the south west )
Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Ijaya123: 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
successmatters:
What is the fun in slaughtering humans just to make juju?

Yorubas has given this country a bad name.

Yoruba also operate the first world reknown ritualistic den called Orkija shrine too?
Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Orpe7(m): 4:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
Nosikebit:
i no go lie when i was a kid we lived in a 2 room face me i slap you apartment .. thank God we have a house in village and lagos today

Praise be to God Almighty
Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Nosikebit(m): 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
Orpe7:

Praise be to God Almighty
halleluyah
Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Businessman1986(m): 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
I am a Yoruba man. South-west is obviously the most superstitious and faithless in Nigeria. There are good men and women here, however, in order to eradicate, eliminate and exterminate these vermin, we have to be hard hearted and act. Killing people for body parts for money ritual is too damn daft - monkey level stupidity. We need to be prepared to phyisically and violently end this. At the very least, accomodate and do not condemn the thoughts of mass jungle justice if you are not bold enough to ACT.

2 Likes

Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
majekdom2:
you experience in lagos?? I have heard experiences in Port harcourt and anambra. You are very unintelligent to say because you are in lagos, yoruba are most fetish. Does being most or least solve the problem? Does being most solve boko haram killings or the drug peddlers? My point is enough of these afonja and flat head talks or lagos and aba hate. It's getting boring already. The world is here reading each and every comment. In a few years, I only hope many of you won't regret your insensitivity and stupidity.

You can only make your point nicely without been insulting ....were you raised in a harsh environment.

I just stayed My opinion even till tomorrow ,you will see a lot of fetish stuff and I work in Lagos and I know what they do in office

But, I will ignore you

Why did you quote me anyway .... We know how fetish Yoruba Peeps are from their Oro to burying people with their kings

Last few weeks ..oregun ikeja was in a lockdown because some local king died ...can you imagine that ...losing man hours for some lousy local kings

1 Like

Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
Businessman1986:
I am a Yoruba man. South-west is obviously the most superstitious and faithless in Nigeria. There are good men and women here, however, in order to eradicate, eliminate and exterminate these vermin, we have to be hard hearted and act. Killing people for body parts for money ritual is too damn daft - monkey level stupidity. We need to be prepared to phyisically and violently end this. At the very least, accomodate and do not condemn the thoughts of mass jungle justice if you are not bold enough to ACT.

Nice one....I like people that tell the truth

1 Like

Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by 360command: 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
I just don't understand this trend on nairaland writing about afonja this, yeebos that. they should all be censored.
Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
Nosikebit:
dont lie to yourself .. you know what your people are capable of ... grin cheesy grin .. back then in secondary school afonja teenagers as young as 14, 15 .. were already patronizing babalawo for charms to fight and also touch and follow to hypnotise our schoolmates ... ijebu pple are the worst .. i hv a lot of them as friends and they are usually proud to say they do jazz .. if you check their bodies, you will see incisions all over ... a yoruba person especially ijebu whether xtain or muslim engage in fetish activities and they see nothing wrong with it ... you need to watch yoruba films to understand better

It's still available today

My small naighbour beat up two hefty men...he is around 15 and these men are in their 20s ...I called him later and asked him how he did it

He just showed me the ring the mum gave him

From that day...I banned him from entering my house

1 Like

Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
Odingo1:

I serve in Osun state,the whole village of Iwo and Asa is all about juju,in the night their witches sing music on top of trees,i never know that yorubas are so backward like that,the village of Asa near Iwo is totally littered with mud houses as if one is in desert part of northern Nigeria,they sell juju things openly in their local market,lizard head,snake head,tortoise and so on

My brother watch any of their villages that do juju they don't progress....have you wondered why they all claim Lagos once they touch down...the villages are terrible

I went to ilesan one day and I stopped, wanted to urinate and I saw a stone...I decided to urinate near an ordinary stone...one woman shouted and told me not to....that it's their goddess ..I am talking about ilesan

Then I took a mental notice....well I think it's their culture anyway but they should evolve that's all

It's disturbing

1 Like

Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by uvalued(m): 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
ernieboy:

those gangs and rituals are mainly made up if Hispanic or south americans I.e. Latinos. Latinos are like blacks when it comes to juju and superstition, intact many Latinos worship the same juju u find in many African societies. this is not to say that whites don't engage in such practise but it is mainly dominates by Latinos and blacks.

in summary whites blacks latinos all do ritual killings no matter the volume of sacrifice...the kwesion na if that day comes how would you handle it?
Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
Nosikebit:
you dont need to tell me .. i know all this perfectly well .. i was born and bred here in lagos and i even spent 6 years of my life in ogbomoso so i know yoruba culture very well but what amazes me is that they are proud of juju and say it out openly ... my landlady has once sent an a crocodile to my next door neighbours when we were kids .. but that my neighbour too was a strong yoruba jazz woman her name is iya muyi that one just sent the crocodile back .. the crocodile now went to the next room which was ours ( it was a face me i face u) we didnt have jazz na so the crocodile entered our palour and everyone was asleep except my elder bro he was the one that saw it and alerted people .. it was finally caught and killed but guess what my landlady asked for the head of the crocodile but the crowd refused . It was burnt and buried

This is crazy ....how can they have so much date in juju yet so poor

Visit their villages and cringe

1 Like

Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
Shut up miserable oṣù
Your brother Clifford orji started it here in Lagos.
We haven't forgotten your okija shrine.
You wicked fools have always been ritualists.
Spit on your oṣù skull
Oloribu
E pain am for his afonja ritualist region

1 Like

Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
zabadii:
I remember Okija franchise in the West where Uba to Ngige for rituals and the dead body we saw on television
hahaha E pain am for his afonja ritualist corn head. bro take heart

1 Like

Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
majekdom2:
crime oo, jazz oo is not particular to any tribe. Let's stop this tribal sentiments and face the issues at hand. We are loosing our sense of empathy, sensitivity and judgement because of tribal hate. There was one hotel in anambra that was shut down for ritual killings, I hear of ritual killings in Port harcourt, I have read about another in delta. I have heard in enugu. Many Nigerians still believe in these things, some even go to a give to churches/mosques because they think "God" will forgive when they do. We have a social problem that needs to be addressed. Pls, let's stop this tribe thingy.

But carrying drugs is particular to one tribe?
I have seen many Yoruba women caught pushing drugs,
You people try to modify and maintain things when ever you're the the victims

Fact: 98% of human rituals, trading of humans parts/organs in Nigeria is done in Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
Odingo1:
Yorubas need to tell their-self the truth,many of them are very wicked people killing their-selves for rituals
They are talking about Otokoto,clifford orji an event that happen more than 20 years ago when most of us are not yet born,they dwell in the past,they talk about the civil war that happen 50years ago and dwell on it,in this mordern age Yorubas still practice cutting of human head,female breast,vagina etc,when you talk they will tell you how it happen in the east 50 years ago.
Some Igbo boys involvement in drug business is better,at least they risk their own life not that of others,and those that buy those drugs are not forced to buy it,that is a life they choose for their-self and cannot blame anyone for the consequences of taking hard drugs.

Leave those idiots, before 5hrs from now another Yoruba person will be caught with human skull, they will still mention Otokoto

1 Like

Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

Otokoto happened decades ago my brother

But before this week runs out you will see another case either in Ogun , Oyo or Osun

We must change

Wetin be this week?

Just wait before 5hrs
Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by lightoftruth: 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
Why don't you say ......kill in Lagos rather than killed In Nigeria.

Let the world understand that yorubas are ritualist.

NCP:

I strongly believe in the present Governor's capacity to rid Lagos of this nonsensical and heartless practice eating deep into the psyche of Ogun State and then Lagos State.
Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by aku626(m): 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
freshest4live:
To fight against this, wouldn't it be better to crackdown on all traditional juju priests? Because so long as people believe in some of them and their doctrines, it could be problematic, this is why we hardly hear of such in other parts of the world except Africa. Aren't we too traditional and diabolic in Africa?
very true. But the politicians, get rich quick and rural leaders that make use of them are in high held positions. You'd have thought that there'd be a law against them by now but NO they'd all hide behind the general law against murder.
Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Lagospeople1: 7:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

This is crazy ....how can they have so much date in juju yet so poor

Visit their villages and cringe

most probably fake shrines, they just kill people hopping they will gain something..
Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by YaranMinna: 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
Evil shall never prevail. You're a better man if you throw away evil. Human lives are sacred. We should be alive to our duty.
Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Afrohits: 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
Where did this happen?
Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by gossipcop: 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
What is the fun in slaughtering humans just to make juju?

Yorubas has given this country a bad name.

2 Likes

Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by LetsDebateThis: 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
Some of these will show you how bad our government is. The Nigeria media houses are only used for gossip and political power tussle. Nigerians need reorientation, some of these ritual killings are done to make money and till date, many people believe rituals gives wealth. The government need to crackdown on juju priests and also employ media to disabusing the mind of many who believe in quick ritual to wealth.
Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by DragonBoyy: 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
Jesus , How Many Shoes
Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by salford: 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
freshest4live:
what of churches that bury peoples head on the pulpits?
Cos some are bad does not mean all her bad. This same traditional religion is practised in south america without beheading or spilling human blood. Africa seems to be where the devil himself resides.
Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Obdk: 7:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
Afonjas sophiscated sufferiscated people.. Killing for fun
Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 7:52pm On Aug 13, 2017
Lagospeople1:

most probably fake shrines, they just kill people hopping they will gain something..

It doesn't work that way...making money is all about hardwork and patience

But they want it fast and quick
Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
YorubaMuslims:

Leave those idiots, before 5hrs from now another Yoruba person will be caught with human skull, they will still mention Otokoto

They caught another one today again at cele side Lagos ....he was with a child and they beat him ...it's in front page

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell / End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) / Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.