Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

My Valentine Experience:If You Lose Your Babe To Another Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Valentine Experience:If You Lose Your Babe To Another Guy? (840 Views)

Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Valentine Experience:If You Lose Your Babe To Another Guy? by archangel1(m): 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2010
my guy! if you lose your babe to another guy, what corrective and positive steps will you take? i dont want violence or invectives? am still wondering on yesterday's outing.[b][/b][color=#770077][/color] embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: My Valentine Experience:If You Lose Your Babe To Another Guy? by Scooby1(m): 2:48pm On Feb 15, 2010
@ poster Let her go she is not meant for you, i know it is hard but look at this way if she loves she wouldnt have left u in the first place take heart my guy ur future woman is on her way!
Re: My Valentine Experience:If You Lose Your Babe To Another Guy? by ayanrin(m): 3:00pm On Feb 15, 2010
Exactly
Re: My Valentine Experience:If You Lose Your Babe To Another Guy? by naijaswag1: 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2010
archangel1:

my guy! if you lose your babe to another guy, what corrective and positive steps will you take? i dont want violence or invectives? am still wondering on yesterday's outing.[b][/b][color=#770077][/color] embarassed embarassed embarassed

This damn serious!
Re: My Valentine Experience:If You Lose Your Babe To Another Guy? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2010
it is not the end of the world try to move on. If she is truly your she will come back smiley
Re: My Valentine Experience:If You Lose Your Babe To Another Guy? by neily(f): 6:31pm On Feb 15, 2010
Are sure u did not do something real bad to her or else why should she leave u on a whole valentine's day? We ve not heard her own part of the story.
Re: My Valentine Experience:If You Lose Your Babe To Another Guy? by 190: 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2010
[size=25pt]simple

drink postinor2[/size]
Re: My Valentine Experience:If You Lose Your Babe To Another Guy? by tai2(m): 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2010
Drink the Panadol and move on. Be a man, there is no corrective step, babe that wants to go will go.Learn the way of true control and move on.
Re: My Valentine Experience:If You Lose Your Babe To Another Guy? by kokoye(m): 8:22pm On Feb 15, 2010
Is vaseline still affordable? grin
Re: My Valentine Experience:If You Lose Your Babe To Another Guy? by maximized(m): 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2010
Tufiakwa, una too spoil for here. A beg make una no spoil me for my mama ooo.
Re: My Valentine Experience:If You Lose Your Babe To Another Guy? by MaiSuya(m): 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2010
kokoye:

Is vaseline still affordable?  grin

shocked shocked angry

@topic,

Not sure what ya mean by 'invectives', but my candid advise to u is: MOVE ON!!!!!!!!
Re: My Valentine Experience:If You Lose Your Babe To Another Guy? by fifi09(f): 12:00am On Feb 16, 2010
Mai Suya:

shocked shocked angry

@topic,

Not sure what ya mean by 'invectives', but my candid advise to u is: MOVE ON!!!!!!!!

Insulting or abusive language.

@post: Ohh, you poor thing, you need to just let her go.

(1) (Reply)

The Gold Digger In Me / A Lady's Show Room! / The Responsibilities Of A Man In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.