Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

We Met At The Beach, And Now Here 8 Months After With Baby Bump – Couples - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Met At The Beach, And Now Here 8 Months After With Baby Bump – Couples (974 Views)

We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / Man Covers His Girlfriend's Face, Takes Her To The Beach And Proposes To Her / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Met At The Beach, And Now Here 8 Months After With Baby Bump – Couples by AngelicBloom(f): 10:57am On Aug 13, 2017
A Facebook user has yesterday posted his short love story on Facebook, showing how much he’s happy with the relationship.

He emphasized that they met the beach and fell in love with each other and 8 months after counting from that very day.

They return to that same beach with baby bump. what love story?

We wish them well in their love journey!!

SOURCE: http://trybenaija.com.ng/we-met-at-the-beach-and-now-here-8-months-after-with-baby-bump-couples/
Re: We Met At The Beach, And Now Here 8 Months After With Baby Bump – Couples by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 13, 2017
All those girl's wéy dey form
I wan know maybe Una go marry Una papa grin
Re: We Met At The Beach, And Now Here 8 Months After With Baby Bump – Couples by SEOManiac: 11:03am On Aug 13, 2017
Nawa oh
Re: We Met At The Beach, And Now Here 8 Months After With Baby Bump – Couples by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 13, 2017
grin

That is soooo sweet...

Still waiting for my Mr. BIGGZ grin
Re: We Met At The Beach, And Now Here 8 Months After With Baby Bump – Couples by Cholls(m): 11:29am On Aug 13, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

That is soooo sweet...

Still waiting for my Mr. BIGGZ grin
my sister Mr Biggz ko Chicken Republic ni.

Geraaaaaraaaye mehn!

2 Likes

Re: We Met At The Beach, And Now Here 8 Months After With Baby Bump – Couples by thesicilian: 11:42am On Aug 13, 2017
Hurry hurry marriage never ends well
Re: We Met At The Beach, And Now Here 8 Months After With Baby Bump – Couples by abelprice(m): 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
The guy will b acting like he's happy.. meanwhile na condom and postinol nai cause am undecided... either way stay happy undecided
Re: We Met At The Beach, And Now Here 8 Months After With Baby Bump – Couples by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
So impregnating a girl you met 8 months ago is now an achievement in this country?

Re: We Met At The Beach, And Now Here 8 Months After With Baby Bump – Couples by iRepNaija1: 12:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
I don't understand what the rush is. What's wrong with getting to know each other for at least a year?

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways To Show Your Wife You Appreciate Her / . / 21 YR OLD Female Ghanaian Dancehall Star Ebony Reigns Dies In Fatal Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.